3 minor confessions

Options
1262728293032»

Replies

• Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    We are triplets. Some days I should be on an episode of Hoaders. I get scared to let stuff go.

I see some hoarding tendencies in myself too! I started throwing everything away! im sure I can get more grocery bags lol!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread, I read the whole thing....seeing as some of the confessions are not as minor as the title first suggested, so of them blew my mind, so I feel free to share mine, esp since I do not really know anyone here in real life.

1. Despite identifying as a lesbian, I have been in an almost two decade long relationship with a male. I have never been faithful, and usually have something going on on the side. Although this is not ideal, it works for me and my family. I told my partner many times over a decade ago that I was gay, and he replied that he would rather be with me anyway he could than not at all, and basically implied that I could do what I wanted, just to keep him in the dark about it so his feelings are protected. So that is what I do. He is not stupid, he knows when I suddenly have somewhere I want to be for several weekends in a row what is going on, but he will never ask, because he does not want me to answer. He is such a good partner, I cannot foresee ending the relationship for sex, so I just find it elsewhere. We never really fight, maybe two or three times a year, and last a few minutes at a time, and he is very domesticated where I am not, so I am comfortable. It does kill me sometimes that I cannot love him the way he deserves to be loved, I truly wish I could. In my eyes, this is proof that you do not choose to be gay, as I certainly would not, my life would be TONS easier if I were straight. For years we did not have sex at all, now, I can tolerate it, as long as I have had a toke or something beforehand. I do love him.

2. My mother has been dead for nine year next month. It has been the most peaceful nine years of my life. My father died over twenty years ago, and I miss him and think about him every single day.

3. In 2005 I had a complete nervous breakdown. The oddest thing about that, is that it changed my entire personality. People that knew me before that, know that, as they have seen it. But people that have met me afterwards, say they cannot believe the way I used to be, as I am SO different now. The most intense changes I can think of off the top of my head are, I used to be on time for everything, all the time, and now, I cannot even be on time for work, I am late almost every day, and always late for everything. I used to go- go- go, barely spending anytime at home, and always on the run, now it kills me to be out past 6pm cuz it takes me several hours to unwind at night to be able to sleep….which sucks, cuz on work days,, I basically cannot do anything else….Also, I NEVER used to cry or show emotion unless I choose it, and now, a 30 second ad spot can make me cry, it’s terrible…..
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread, I read the whole thing....seeing as some of the confessions are not as minor as the title first suggested, so of them blew my mind, so I feel free to share mine, esp since I do not really know anyone here in real life.

1. Despite identifying as a lesbian, I have been in an almost two decade long relationship with a male. I have never been faithful, and usually have something going on on the side. Although this is not ideal, it works for me and my family. I told my partner many times over a decade ago that I was gay, and he replied that he would rather be with me anyway he could than not at all, and basically implied that I could do what I wanted, just to keep him in the dark about it so his feelings are protected. So that is what I do. He is not stupid, he knows when I suddenly have somewhere I want to be for several weekends in a row what is going on, but he will never ask, because he does not want me to answer. He is such a good partner, I cannot foresee ending the relationship for sex, so I just find it elsewhere. We never really fight, maybe two or three times a year, and last a few minutes at a time, and he is very domesticated where I am not, so I am comfortable. It does kill me sometimes that I cannot love him the way he deserves to be loved, I truly wish I could. In my eyes, this is proof that you do not choose to be gay, as I certainly would not, my life would be TONS easier if I were straight. For years we did not have sex at all, now, I can tolerate it, as long as I have had a toke or something beforehand. I do love him.

2. My mother has been dead for nine year next month. It has been the most peaceful nine years of my life. My father died over twenty years ago, and I miss him and think about him every single day.

3. In 2005 I had a complete nervous breakdown. The oddest thing about that, is that it changed my entire personality. People that knew me before that, know that, as they have seen it. But people that have met me afterwards, say they cannot believe the way I used to be, as I am SO different now. The most intense changes I can think of off the top of my head are, I used to be on time for everything, all the time, and now, I cannot even be on time for work, I am late almost every day, and always late for everything. I used to go- go- go, barely spending anytime at home, and always on the run, now it kills me to be out past 6pm cuz it takes me several hours to unwind at night to be able to sleep….which sucks, cuz on work days,, I basically cannot do anything else….Also, I NEVER used to cry or show emotion unless I choose it, and now, a 30 second ad spot can

make me cry, it’s terrible…

so brave of you to share; I pray God's grace and Peace upon you and God gives you Peace in your Spirit .
  • chergarr73
    chergarr73 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    1) @ the allstar game in Atlanta I smoked weed with Bobby Brown, but I didn't inhale because I don't smoke weed I just wanted to come home with a great story.

2) my ex wife's religious beliefs will not allow her to remarry while I'm still living, so I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to have me killed one day.

3)I really don't like old people.

This made me LOL!!!
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    -I blame my sisters anorexia and bulimia on my getting fatter I didn't start gaining weight until she came home from college looking like a skeleton and I read her journal and how she said she was jealous of me because I was thinner.
    -Due to her eating disorders I freak out when I hear someone throwing up
    -I am extremely codependent, I would rather be in a bad relationship than none at all, I have a hard time making social friends because I am afraid of losing them ( we moved A LOT and I left a lot of good friends behind and didn't keep in touch so now I avoid friendships) These two things keep me severely attached in a likely unhealthy way to my husband whom I would feel like dying if I lost.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    so brave of you to share; I pray God's grace and Peace upon you and God gives you Peace in your Spirit .
    [/quote]

Thank you....believe me, it is God that has kept me alive all these years. He has never left me alone.......

Um, odd, edited cuz I was trying to get the quote feature to work....even though I can see it here, when I post, it does not seem to work...oh well....
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    1. I try SO hard not to pay for train fare.
    2. I get along really well with people with an autistic spectrum disorder, although I do not have one myself.
    3. My boyfriend touches me up when he thinks I'm sleeping.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    1. I try SO hard not to pay for train fare.
    2. I get along really well with people with an autistic spectrum disorder, although I do not have one myself.
    3. My boyfriend touches me up when he thinks I'm sleeping.

everybody's boyfriend touches them up when they're sleeping lol mine takes pride in it
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    1) I often fantasize about the things I could be/want to be: a writer, a photographer, a director, a choreographer. About once a month I have a breakdown and it comes from the fact that I realize I probably won't be any of those things because I either keep my ideas to myself, don't have the right skills, don't have the money to go to school for it or I'm too afraid to try and fail. I've always needed to be the best at things.. and I'd almost rather not do it at all than not be the best. I have no clue what I'm doing with my life.

2) I am incredibly selfish and egocentric. A lot of the time I really just want people to notice the things I know about myself and respect and recognize the intelligence I have. But then I realize how selfish and egocentric I am being and then I just dive into self-loathing.

3) I started taking online classes because I didn't want to leave my house to go to school... I dreaded it everyday.
  • jovanna911
    jovanna911 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    bump