Men don't need a great physique to impress women

Options

Replies

• catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics but ryan reynolds has what I want

lower case [IMG][/IMG] Also you have to copy the image url.

ryan-reynolds-after-blade-trinity-and-amityville-horror.jpg

This is very hypocritical of me but I find this dude way too thin...(this coming from the woman that looks like a 10 year old boy in drag and is fervently eating over 2100 calories to gain weight).
    Super Jesus isn't my cup of tea either ....I'm either attracted to kinda chubby guys or a lean athletic build with bigger arms. A bit of a belly isn't a turn off.
    I have a very specific type I guess. Kinda funny since my physique isn't attractive to most men.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I don't care much to be honest, if he's got a broad strong back...ooooohhh yeah me likey. Whether he's a twiggy little guy or a big bear I don't really care. My bf is a twig, no muscle what so ever but I love the guy lol wouldn't change him for anything X3
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options

frank-zane-beard.jpg

^^^That's something that inspires me.

Is that Super Jesus?

Ha ha. Hilarious. He grosses me out. Seriously I don't like that look. First one please x
  • AlliecoreXX
    AlliecoreXX Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm all about a nice face. Don't really care much about body, as long as he is bigger than me (haha) and cares about his health. Of course, personality supercedes everything else.
  • Legalchica
    Legalchica Posts: 462
    Options
    So, to the OP and all the other men reading this, the moral of the female replies is: We all like different body types so do what you want, and there'll be women who find you hot.

I would go so far as to say that most women like the less muscle/cardio bunny look.

I wouldn't go as far as saying Ryan is a "cardio bunny", he's just not a body builder which doesn't impress you as you are a body builder. While I prefer "Super Jesus" I certainly wouldn't kick Ryan out of bed for eating crackers, ya know? In real life though, most women would be VERY happy with either.

I wouldn't say he is either. Honestly, he kinda looks like a guy that only does chest, arms, and abs. The fact that most women actually prefer this look is the reason I never have to wait for the squat rack.

I don't know that MOST prefer it.. I SURE as hell dont! Keep hitting the gym :)
  • techigirl78
    techigirl78 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I prefer #1, but as long as the guy has a few nice features, I can usually find something attractive about them.
  • iwillsoonbeslim
    Options

frank-zane-beard.jpg

Is that Super Jesus?

PMFSL!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    :laugh: @ Super Jesus

I'm waiting for someone to get offended at that..but omfg its so :laugh: :laugh:
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I will say I prefer a guy who looks like he built his muscle outside of the gym and has great legs. :D

What does that even mean?
    it means they prefer a man that is a hard worker and his body is the production of hard work thru his job, or life style. meaning, he most likely has working man hands and a great 6 pk from working the land and such.. the body you get from that is a completely different style of a body you build in a gym. usually more lean and sleek and pure muscle. they dont bulk, there is no ripping veins and muscles. its more of a pure man look.

and i agree, i prefer that look too!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    There are alot of guys that work hard but have a gut. That man you seek is pretty rare.
  • LUVNME94
    LUVNME94 Posts: 34
    Options
    I personally perfer guy number 1....I like a man that is fit but to much muscle is not for me! BUT a person should not let the thoughts of others define them and who they are. Everyone shoud be themselves because in all reality people are attracted to self confidence and when you have it people come.
  • JessG11
    JessG11 Posts: 345 Member
    Options

frank-zane-beard.jpg

Is that Super Jesus?

Is it just me...or does this guy look like Keanu Reeves in the face????
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options

frank-zane-beard.jpg

Is that Super Jesus?

Super Jesus FTW!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    There are alot of guys that work hard but have a gut. That man you seek is pretty rare.

I agree. I don't really care if a man grows his muscles in the gym or at work. I know plenty of men with desk jobs who have pretty wicked physiques, and that is every bit as sexy to me as a man who gets his on the job. In fact, there's a gym on the second floor of my office building, so I see men come in every morning in business suits, carrying gym bags, and something about it just screams "MAN" to me. I like it.
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I've never cared for the look of extremely developed muscles. A little definition is a lot more attractive to me than someone that's completely ripped.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I think the responses to this thread have proven me to be correct.

LOL!!!!
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    The only thing about the Frank Zane pic that I don't like (other than the Speedo) is that his triceps just look over-developed to me. Maybe it's the angle of the photo. Certainly I recognize and admire the amount of hard work and discipline it takes to achieve a body like that, and I'm the type of person who takes cues about a man's character based on things like that ... not so much the body, just the apparent work ethic.

Ryan Gosling ... I can't even go there because he looks exactly like my brother.

Alex O'Loughlin ... I think it's more the Navy SEAL/Hawaii Five-0 persona than his body, but I would do that man every way but wrong.

Tell your brother I said "Haaayyyy Boo!"
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options

frank-zane-beard.jpg

Is that Super Jesus?

My thoughts exactly!
  • chelseaaak
    chelseaaak Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I personally think Ryan Gosling is way more attractive to woman. I love a man with strong arms. but as far as bulging muscles. I would pass.
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options

frank-zane-beard.jpg

Is that Super Jesus?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH.....AND NEITHER GUY IS THAT GREAT TO ME. MUSCLES ARE NICE...BROAD SHOULDERS EVEN BETTER BUT A MAN WHO LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY AND THINKS I'M THE SEXIEST THING EVER IS THE BIGGEST TURN-ON TO ME! THANK GOD FOR MY FIREFIGHTER!XOXOXOXO