Men don't need a great physique to impress women

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Was he really on steroids? If so, who cares really? They're no different than alcohol, cigarettes, or any other drug that gets abused.
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    I know this is about physique, but Ryan Gosling is too pretty boy... And this is coming from a girl who likes her man to look like he stepped off the cover of GQ (but has dated anything from a doughy twig to a body builder- which kinda proves the topic to be true). His character's style in that movie is delightfully delicious. But I think he looks better IN the clothes, b/c it gives him more weight. I think he's kinda skinny. And I'd prefer a guy with a slight gut to a really skinny guy, toned or not.

Super Jesus isn't attractive to me, but it has nothing to do with his body. I simply loathe facial hair.

What about chest hair?
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    I find this dude way too thin ....I'm either attracted to kinda chubby guys or a lean athletic build with bigger arms. A bit of a belly isn't a turn off. .

I agreee! Just not too leaqn thouh. I wanna be comfortable ;-)

Sorry that where you live the guys aren't as into your type... around here it seems like all the guys WANT girls who look like pre-teens!
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I know this is about physique, but Ryan Gosling is too pretty boy... And this is coming from a girl who likes her man to look like he stepped off the cover of GQ (but has dated anything from a doughy twig to a body builder- which kinda proves the topic to be true). His character's style in that movie is delightfully delicious. But I think he looks better IN the clothes, b/c it gives him more weight. I think he's kinda skinny. And I'd prefer a guy with a slight gut to a really skinny guy, toned or not.

Super Jesus isn't attractive to me, but it has nothing to do with his body. I simply loathe facial hair.

What about chest hair?

Nothing wrong with chest hair. :-) OK, maybe not a full-on rug.
  • zoedallas
    zoedallas Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I think Zyzz is amazingly hot!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Id be happy if I could ever get to Jason Momoa's build in Conan:

conantrailerjasonmomoa300.jpg

Or Chris Hemsworth's in Thor:

tumblr_lkuyynAEkC1qhmnt8o1_250.jpg

Mmmmm. Me too. I have a thing for big chests.....
  • tickertyboom
    Options
    4ef1e4da852ba.jpg seen this guy on eye candy thread mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

not too much perfect

and by all accounts he was really fat 3 years ago.!!!!!!!!!!!! and looks this good without the use of drugs.. ladies google him for more eye candy his name is graham barwick, i got this pic from one of his prtfolios on line..... gutted he isn't on here now... anyone know why he isn't..?
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    FWIW I find this:

Vin-Diesel_Celebrities_01235.jpg

Super hot... just sayin'...

Yay!! Seriously HOT!

Vin Diesel looks like my younger brother.................. LOL xxxxxxxxxxxxx

His body looks like my boyfriends. :laugh:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    well i think i got a great physique ....now what is impress to you? like talk to a girl and she will say yes? because if that's it then no, it doesn't impress even with a great body...
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I don't like his face!
  • tickertyboom
    Options

bump hottness

4d8ce6d2e8037.jpg
  • tickertyboom
    Options

bump hottness

4d8ce6d2e8037.jpg
    bump
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Also, no matter how how your body is, I can't deal with a non-cute face :)
  • lauraashley85
    lauraashley85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my husband didn't attract me by his physique... he was just sitting in the corner of the bar licking his eyebrows :devil:

This made me seriously lol!!
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options

ryan-gosling-shirtless.jpg

frank-zane-beard.jpg

I just don't get it, I am in no way attracted to the second guy, the balloon muscle thing just looks so odd to me, no thank you, but it's cool if you dig that kind of thing, but yea there are a lot of woman that prefer the other, I think some fat like a healthy amount nothing hanging out but were the dude looks supple is really sexy to see the muscles under, but whatever I guess
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I definitely prefer the Ryan Gosling body type. He looks healthy, fit and toned without looking all bulbous. I've never been into the uber-muscle look - you can keep your Arnies and Stallones. Show me a guy who looks like he takes care of himself without going overboard and getting obsessive about it, and I'll be all swoony in no time, but show me a big-muscles dude like in the second picture, and I'll walk on by.

That said, Vin Deisel really does it for me, but that' more about his gravelly voice than anything else - I could listen to him for hours! ;)
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I don't know, personally I don't lift and try to improve my physique for anybody but myself. If a woman likes it then great, otherwise that's too bad I don't do it for you. :wink: