Men don't need a great physique to impress women

Options

Replies

• LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    well.. i have found women like moobs.. its true.. they feel like it means we have the same parts yet were different and they like that! so eat and get lazy i say..

LMAO! HAHAHAHA! I personally Just Say No to MOOBS! lol
  • betsygw
    betsygw Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think the second guy looks icky (not a techincal term...)! Ryan Gossling is hot, PERFECT body!!!! Cut, defined, and beautiful:)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Frank Zane still looks good at 67 years old: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQLVyIfimok
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Getting your body that women will think is "hot" really doesn't take all that much. It might take a bit longer if you're obese, but you really don't have to be all that lean, or all that muscular to impress women. There are a few women that prefer more muscle and leanness, but for the most part, women think this is impressive:

ryan-gosling-shirtless.jpg

^^^If you're in average shape, you can achieve that in a 2-3 years easily. He has a decent body don't get me wrong, but it's certainly not anything that I'm impressed by.

Personally, I'd like to look a lot more like this guy:

frank-zane-beard.jpg

^^^That's something that inspires me.

My point: Don't let the opinions of others define your goals. Of course everyone needs an ego boost of a "pat on the back" from other people every once in a while, but relying the opinion of other people as your motivation isn't going to last long.

That 2nd picture looks like Keanu Reeves.

The main problem with the dude in the first pic is that he's not that cute in the face to begin with. I like em thin in the waist and cute in the face! :wink: No but seriously... the other guy is TOO TOO TOO defined! Like he has nothing else to do but squat thrusts. This is also gonna be that guy that uses all ur hair gel and spends more time in the mirror than I do. No thanks! I'll take pic one (minus the weird face and big head :tongue: ) any day!
  • flutterby6973
    Options
    too much muscles is not sexy to me ... and def no spedo :)
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I like men who take care of themselves, but are not obsessed with themselves. I like it that my hubs works out, and I really like it that he doesn't mess around with testosterone supplements, steroids or any other enhancement product. He looks they way he does because he's genetically foxy and because he does work out a lot.

Even when he was 300lbs and kind of fat, I still found him sexy.

A guy who carries confidence with him and washes the dishes from time to time will have no problem with the ladies.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    too much muscles is not sexy to me ... and def no spedo :)

:bigsmile:

Jason Scott Lee....... Now that is perfect.......................... xx
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Ryan gosling yeah!!!!! XD
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Well, looks like the moral of the story here is: If you want to attract women, don't get too bulky.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Well, looks like the moral of the story here is: If you want to attract women, don't get too bulky.

Or have long hair lol
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

I like bulky.... but I'm weird...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,683 Member
    Options
    Getting your body that women will think is "hot" really doesn't take all that much. It might take a bit longer if you're obese, but you really don't have to be all that lean, or all that muscular to impress women. There are a few women that prefer more muscle and leanness, but for the most part, women think this is impressive:

ryan-gosling-shirtless.jpg

^^^If you're in average shape, you can achieve that in a 2-3 years easily. He has a decent body don't get me wrong, but it's certainly not anything that I'm impressed by.

Personally, I'd like to look a lot more like this guy:

frank-zane-beard.jpg

^^^That's something that inspires me.

My point: Don't let the opinions of others define your goals. Of course everyone needs an ego boost of a "pat on the back" from other people every once in a while, but relying the opinion of other people as your motivation isn't going to last long.
    Frank Zane is the epitome of symmetry, balance, aestetics and shape. Been my idol since I started bodybuilding.

And yes I agree that men don't need a great body to impress women. Ugly dudes with money have proven that.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Zane is the man! Greek God status!
    I look up to men like him, and yes, great physique isn't needed to impress women, but it sure does help.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Actually they like guys with FAT......... Fat wallets

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlnhjnW7a5TtuSP5v1UcJ6W1gazXL2hO_kXpKQx95WDN5CpgYz
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

Or find a woman who likes you for your personality and huge....

smile.
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    TBH a lot of women say a good body doesn't matter but the reality is, since I became the size and in shape I am now I've had miles more interest. I'm certainly no more confident, I don't show off, I just potter about doing no more than I did... but these days I get stopped in the street and chatted up by women and also gawped at and asked questions by men... so for me the difference is quite literally night an day.

Quite hilarious that the generalization that a BBer will spend more time in the mirror than a woman tho. Thats like saying all people who are overweight eat cake every day. Even if they spent time in front of the mirror, how is it any different to you wimmins LOL?
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options

Or have long hair lol

Lies, long hair is much better. Much much better.

and personally, I prefer my men with a little cushion. Its nicer to cuddle with. Back in my young and beautiful days I went out with a CK underwear model that had abs so defined you could wash your undies with em, and it just wasn't ... comfy. Only lasted a couple of weeks before I left and moved onto a squish comfy guy.

(That and the fact that whenever he would open his mouth there was nothing intelligent there. I'd tell him to just shh, and look pretty. )
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options

I think another way to put it, is we don't want you to look like you have nothing to do but go to the gym all day. :)
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    True but please don't forget your legs. Nothing more crappy than a man with a huge upper body/arms and scrawny legs. :D
    Agreed! Honestly, I'm an arms gal but I do not like to see "get away sticks" on a man.....or woman for that matter.
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I guess I am an odd one out here, I am not attracted to either. I think Brad Pitt in Snatch when he knocked the guy out was hottest ever in a movie, I like the attitude and that raw male power, now take same actor, movie Troy, total turn off for me, he got way too big, looked to much like a pretty boy.