Men don't need a great physique to impress women

Options

Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Also, I know I am in the minority but I like men w/ hair on their chests. Do not like the waxed look. It's too weird.
    We can be in the minority together because I too like men w/hair on their chest... not a LOT of hair but hair none the less.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    So, to the OP and all the other men reading this, the moral of the female replies is: We all like different body types so do what you want, and there'll be women who find you hot.

I would go so far as to say that most women like the less muscle/cardio bunny look.

I wouldn't go as far as saying Ryan is a "cardio bunny", he's just not a body builder which doesn't impress you as you are a body builder. While I prefer "Super Jesus" I certainly wouldn't kick Ryan out of bed for eating crackers, ya know? In real life though, most women would be VERY happy with either.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    first guy yes! Second guy, not so much

I'll take the second one.
    See, we can share :smile:

can we share share? or just split them?
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    first guy yes! Second guy, not so much

I'll take the second one.
    See, we can share :smile:

can we share share? or just split them?

I think we should share share. You need some Super Jesus in your life.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Just don't grow your hair out like the dude in the second picture.
    Lol

I think we need pictures in a speedo to decide how you will look better. Post please.

I can't find one that fits

O. My.
    How you doin' :wink:

Glad somebody caught this, lol
  • Bikini27
    Options
    Just don't grow your hair out like the dude in the second picture.
    Lol

I think we need pictures in a speedo to decide how you will look better. Post please.

I can't find one that fits

O. My.
    How you doin' :wink:

Glad somebody caught this, lol

Skills, I have them.
    LOL
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    So, to the OP and all the other men reading this, the moral of the female replies is: We all like different body types so do what you want, and there'll be women who find you hot.

I would go so far as to say that most women like the less muscle/cardio bunny look.

I wouldn't go as far as saying Ryan is a "cardio bunny", he's just not a body builder which doesn't impress you as you are a body builder. While I prefer "Super Jesus" I certainly wouldn't kick Ryan out of bed for eating crackers, ya know? In real life though, most women would be VERY happy with either.

I wouldn't say he is either. Honestly, he kinda looks like a guy that only does chest, arms, and abs. The fact that most women actually prefer this look is the reason I never have to wait for the squat rack.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say he is either. Honestly, he kinda looks like a guy that only does chest, arms, and abs. The fact that most women actually prefer this look is the reason I never have to wait for the squat rack.
    I can't complain about that either. It's even better for me since I work out at a college gym. If men in general rarely do legs, 20 year old boys NEVER do legs.
  • Bikini27
    Options

Ok....
    I gotta interject.
    The "most women" bugs just a touch, I find him sexy because of his attitude and that face.
    His body is ok, but I'm not a gym-rat-look type of gal. I like a man that looks like he came by his muscles from work outside of the gym. There are muscles that are only worked from turning a wrench and swinging a hammer.
    Super Jesus had to've gotten some of that from being a carpenter. :wink:
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    based on many of the reactions to those picturs.....i sure am glad i have half a brain or i'd never find a mate. these kind of threads always seem to depress me a little.
  • Bikini27
    Options
    based on many of the reactions to those picturs.....i sure am glad i have half a brain or i'd never find a mate. these kind of threads always seem to depress me a little.

Why?
    From your pic, it appears you may have a lil some-some going on.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Of course you don't, I'm not impressed by either. Ryan Gosling's face annoys me...and that other guy's body annoys me.
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    Ok....
    I gotta interject.
    The "most women" bugs just a touch, I find him sexy because of his attitude and that face.
    His body is ok, but I'm not a gym-rat-look type of gal. I like a man that looks like he came by his muscles from work outside of the gym. There are muscles that are only worked from turning a wrench and swinging a hammer.

Well, based on this thread, I think my generalization is correct.

The rest of your post is confusing, I'm not sure what you're saying you prefer, lol.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I can't complain about that either. It's even better for me since I work out at a college gym. If men in general rarely do legs, 20 year old boys NEVER do legs.

Too true the people at the my gym of my age group seem only to think that the biceps exist, the only reason they'd be in the squat rack would be to do bicep curls...
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I'll just be the happy medium between the two

Yes, yes you are.
  • UponThisRock
    Options

Too true the people at the my gym of my age group seem only to think that the biceps exist, the only reason they'd be in the squat rack would be to do bicep curls...

I squat in the curl rack
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

I squat in the curl rack

Revenge is sweet :devil:
  • Bikini27
    Options
    Ok....
    I gotta interject.

Well, based on this thread, I think my generalization is correct.

The rest of your post is confusing, I'm not sure what you're saying you prefer, lol.

I guess I'm not normal, then.

Well, heck. I just want a man that earned the majority of his muscles outside of a gym atmosphere. Physical Labor. I thought that came across, but I may need a piece of pie.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    i actually prefer the physique of guy #1

Me too! 100%! The other one kinda grosses me out, actually...
  • fypspirit
    fypspirit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Personally I like the 1st guy the best. I don't like all those great big muscles it's just to big the first guy is way more sexy..