Men don't need a great physique to impress women

Options

Replies

• JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options

I looked. This is all I could find. They don't look too chickeny. There might be some hope for him.

barefoot-ryan-gosling-mma-class-04-431x700.jpg

uhhh, yes they do

He's holding the water jug like a girl :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

I looked. This is all I could find. They don't look too chickeny. There might be some hope for him.

uhhh, yes they do

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge fan of his (I vote Super Jesus!) but his upper body isn't that big and the legs don't look that skinny in comparison...
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options

uhhh, yes they do
    I like bigger legs. :D
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

uhhh, yes they do

I dunno. He's got a cute face, but I never found him "hot" He does have chicken legs, and he is holding the jug like a chick. MAN UP RYAN!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    *Confused face*

Somewhere in between the two is what I want to achieve.
    Um... judging from your picture, you're just about there.

Seconded.

ditto.
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    Just don't grow your hair out like the dude in the second picture.

WHY NOT?! That's the only attractive part about him!
  • Jennicia
    Jennicia Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    This thread is AWESOME!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Or, you could date women that aren't so shallow as to judge you on your body. And aim for a body that will make you happy, rather than changing yourself for other people.

If someone posted a thread like this about women I'm sure a few girls would be annoyed...

"HEY ladies, you don't have to be super toned and slim to pull (which of course is the ONLY reason we're all here), guys will date anything!"

mhm.
    Just aim for what you want body wise, not to please others, and when you meet someone that really loves you, they won't really care about how toned you are...

seemples!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    So, to the OP and all the other men reading this, the moral of the female replies is: We all like different body types so do what you want, and there'll be women who find you hot.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

I think it's because he's trying to keep from dropping his boot, lol
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I disagree... I wholeheartedly think what I find physically attractive in the opposite sex is valid. To claim it does not matter would be a lie as it does matter to me.

It's not the only thing that matters, naturally... there are things like what car he drives and how big his hands are... but it matters.

*please note sarcasm was used within the above post, but the font is broken*
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Looks like men might not need a ripped body but it sure looks like you need hollywood looks.
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    Or, you could date women that aren't so shallow as to judge you on your body. And aim for a body that will make you happy, rather than changing yourself for other people.

Well, my wife prefers that I cut way back on the dating, and I don't even have to look as good as Gosling to make her happy. She's thought I was crazy for a few years now.

Not changing yourself for other people is kinda the point I'm making.
  • applekoko19
    applekoko19 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

frank-zane-beard.jpg

^^^That's something that inspires me.

Is that Super Jesus?

hee heee so funny!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    first guy yes! Second guy, not so much
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    So, to the OP and all the other men reading this, the moral of the female replies is: We all like different body types so do what you want, and there'll be women who find you hot.

I would go so far as to say that most women like the less muscle/cardio bunny look.
  • KnitChick89
    KnitChick89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

I think women with muscle are kinda hot. :wink:

I know this is cliche, but I am more of a guy who is about the personality of the person than what she looks like. I guess when you have weighed 386 pounds your perspective is different.

:smile: Awww
  • vodkaswigger
    Options
    I prefer the first guys body 100% x
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Just don't grow your hair out like the dude in the second picture.
    Lol

I think we need pictures in a speedo to decide how you will look better. Post please.

I can't find one that fits

O. My.
    How you doin' :wink:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    first guy yes! Second guy, not so much

I'll take the second one.
    See, we can share :smile: