Men don't need a great physique to impress women

Options

Replies

• MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I bet the 2nd guy looks like the first guy off season. I will take the first pic hands down. mmmmhmmmmm. Gimmeee dat.

The first guy isn't oiled up, tanned, or dehydrated. I'm sure he can very much look like the 2nd guy from the waist up. Most guys don't bother working the bottom half. AND that's a PITY.

All in all, what's in his drawers is a BIG deal. Add responsibility and intelligence and we're in love :love:
  • I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    i dont know any guy who works out just to impress women. just sayin
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Nice to see MOST people have avoided calling more muscled men gross or disgusting. Nice change!

You could have got a better picture of Frank Zane OP - this is a MUCH better pic!

frank_zane_062.jpg

TBH the 1st pic is of Ryan less cut than normal for some films he's been far more cut.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    i dont know any guy who works out just to impress women. just sayin

There are plenty, trust me.
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    my husband didn't attract me by his physique... he was just sitting in the corner of the bar licking his eyebrows :devil:

in all honesty, confidence is the best attractor. doesn't matter what you look like, if you carry it with confidence (not ego) you'll attract women like flies. my hubby still does, and it makes me smile to know that he still comes home to me!

Laughed out loud when I read that.............................. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    I bet the 2nd guy looks like the first guy off season.

Sheeeeeeiiiiit
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Options
    Love this post...

Love the pics, any of shoulders?????????? Anyone.............. LOL

I love a man with a great physique................ Shoulders.............. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... :love:
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Options
    FWIW I find this:

Vin-Diesel_Celebrities_01235.jpg

Super hot... just sayin'...

Yay!! Seriously HOT!

Vin Diesel looks like my younger brother.................. LOL xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • TuDominicano
    TuDominicano Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Frank zane was the man back in da days
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Nice to see MOST people have avoided calling more muscled men gross or disgusting. Nice change!

You could have got a better picture of Frank Zane OP - this is a MUCH better pic!

frank_zane_062.jpg

TBH the 1st pic is of Ryan less cut than normal for some films he's been far more cut.

That is very sexy... He's not scary huge, but looks like he's put a lot of hard work into himself. Very impressed.
  • UponThisRock
    Options
    I will say I prefer a guy who looks like he built his muscle outside of the gym and has great legs. :D

What does that even mean?
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Getting your body that women will think is "hot" really doesn't take all that much. It might take a bit longer if you're obese, but you really don't have to be all that lean, or all that muscular to impress women. There are a few women that prefer more muscle and leanness, but for the most part, women think this is impressive:

ryan-gosling-shirtless.jpg

^^^If you're in average shape, you can achieve that in a 2-3 years easily. He has a decent body don't get me wrong, but it's certainly not anything that I'm impressed by.

Personally, I'd like to look a lot more like this guy:

frank-zane-beard.jpg

^^^That's something that inspires me.

My point: Don't let the opinions of others define your goals. Of course everyone needs an ego boost of a "pat on the back" from other people every once in a while, but relying the opinion of other people as your motivation isn't going to last long.

That 2nd picture looks like Keanu Reeves.
  • jrdennis13
    Options
    Just a fat wallet and a really big...never mind, it's not important.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

frank_zane_062.jpg

That is very sexy... He's not scary huge, but looks like he's put a lot of hard work into himself. Very impressed.

He still has funny hair..... But yes. I likey.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    In the words of Popeye...I am what I am.
    Not in terrible shape for a middle aged guy so take it or leave it but no matter I will still make you laugh.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I love it when men decide what women - as a collective - 'find impressive'...

Haha. I was wondering if anyone was going to say something like this!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    If you are a man and have less than 18% or so body fat, women will typically find you attractive. If you have more than 18% body fat, you have to work harder. If you have more than say 24 or 25% body fat, you are the fat guy.

You don't need a "great" physique no. However less than 18% or so is I think about the area of the measuring stick one needs to obtain if one is trying to impress women with their body.

I say this based on personal observation over the years.
  • Michelle650
    Michelle650 Posts: 218
    Options
    Ryan Gosling = YUM!! :P
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    You know it's them when you're a women and they're ogling you the whole time! Gym stalkers.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    I personally prefer #1 on the photos, he looks REAL and in shape. I want a man that has time for me, not just the gym LOL