How often do you poop?

Options

Replies

• BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    My fiance would go 2-3 days without pooping..on purpose. (his sister probably told him that because she's a model).
    He does that because when he eats, he gets fuller quicker, and most times he's not even that hungry. (not even sure why he does this, he has extremely fast metabolism & he's a walking skeleton(<3))
    He told me about it, & i did it for about a month..He was actually right. It does fill me up quicker, & I didnt pig out like i used to.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    He does that because when he eats, he gets fuller quicker, and most times he's not even that hungry.

For sure. It makes me feel sick. I don't want to eat at all on those days.
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    Twice today already...
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Twice today already...

Why am I always so jelly of you?
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Twice today already...

LOL, she said jelly! :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Twice today already...

LOL, she said jelly! :laugh:
    Certain types of jelly might help things come out a little easier...
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Note to self...do not pull up the poop thread while eating lunch.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I pooped today -- the first time in over a week.

My protein intake is continuously topped out at over 150 g and I am pretty good at keeping my fiber up to par,

I used to poop regularly when I ate like a heifer. It's mind boggling, really.

OMG I would die. If I go less than 4 times a day I feel aweful. And I eat like a heifer maybe that's why, no really it has always been 4 or more every day. And no I don't have IBS people.:laugh:
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    everyday. doesn't everybody?

I wish. :sad:

me neither.
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    heheheeheee, poop
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    Because one of my fabulous MFPals wants to know, let's compare notes.

Me? Depending on how much fiber I eat (I average between 30-50 grams/day), anywhere from twice a day to once every two days (<--- that makes me sad when it happens)

how did i know it was you Cory? I saw that title and thought....."no..... no, it's not her.... she wouldn't...... "

:flowerforyou:
  • Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to write a philosophy article, but I got stuck reading this. I may not be mature enough for uni. :D

To reply the topic: Anything from 2-3 times a day to every two days. Depends on how much fiber I get.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    One - twice a day, particularly since I upped my protein intake. Happy about this, except if I poop at work it can can take up to 3 flushes for my now buoyant poops to go. My office has poor water pressure and sometimes I have to wait ages for the cystern to refill :huh:
  • gaelyngaelyn
    gaelyngaelyn Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm glad someone was brave enough to ask this! Since I started MFP and eating really healthy I DID notice a serious decline in "activity" there... lol Like once a week!! But, before when I was not paying much attention to what I ate it WAS almost everyday. Thinking maybe I'm eating less crap, so my body is actually USING a much higher percentage of what I eat... equaling less waste...? Right? :) It's probably my body just readjusting though, and upping my fiber has helped! I think twice a week would be fine with me... but NOT ONCE! lol.
  • paleojamie
    paleojamie Posts: 191
    Options
    I alaways aim to poop everyday. But I mean sometimes once in a while I skip a day (usually when a change in diet occurs).
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    It's been a while. Wouldn't have even thought about it if I hadn't read this :ohwell:
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    My fiance would go 2-3 days without pooping..on purpose. (his sister probably told him that because she's a model).
    He does that because when he eats, he gets fuller quicker, and most times he's not even that hungry. (not even sure why he does this, he has extremely fast metabolism & he's a walking skeleton(<3))
    He told me about it, & i did it for about a month..He was actually right. It does fill me up quicker, & I didnt pig out like i used to.

this is really unhealthy because you are holding in a bunch of toxins your body needs to release. that's the whole point of pooping.
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    everyday. doesn't everybody?

no not everybody :grumble:
  • sive1990
    sive1990 Posts: 38
    Options
    I used to poop once every 2 days or so, then I played with the Paleo diet for about a month, then went back to my normal eating ways (still healthy, just wanted to see what it would do after Paleo) and now I poop 2-3 times a day!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have one bowel movement daily. Maybe twice, depending on what and how much I eat.