Replies

• TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    Once every other day, usually.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 2-5 times a day. I probably average 3 times a day, I always have to go when I wake up and then again an hour after lunch. I have never gone a day without pooping.
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    everyday. doesn't everybody?

Nope im lucky to go every three days!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Every morning. Unless I run late. God, I hate pooping at work. :(
    I love pooping at work. I try to time it that way so I don't have to buy as much tp lol
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Hahaha a poop board. lol
    Twice a day usually. :]
    Everybody poops...eventually, according to some of the other MFPals. lol!
    :]
    and then I like weighing myself. HAHA. Just kidding. Kinda. :]

The withings scale I have says to "take care of morning business, move around for 30 minutes, and don't drink anything" then weigh in.

It measures BMI and fat% too.
    I like to weigh myself before and after. I've had some impressive losses. :)

Somebody had a thread that she had a 2.7 lb difference. If I read it correctly
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    Like every 3 or 4 days. I've always been constipated. When I got my colonoscopy the doc said "there's nothing wrong with you, you're just literally full of poop." :laugh:
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I get up, let the dogs out so they can poop, while smoking (ssh) w/ coffee, then I gotta go poop. :smokin:

I poop every morning.. If Its a good day... I poop when I get home from work too. But thats not very often.

If I don't drink enough water, don't exercise, or don't eat enough veggies...... Then I wont have to poop.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Hahaha a poop board. lol
    Twice a day usually. :]
    Everybody poops...eventually, according to some of the other MFPals. lol!
    :]
    and then I like weighing myself. HAHA. Just kidding. Kinda. :]

The withings scale I have says to "take care of morning business, move around for 30 minutes, and don't drink anything" then weigh in.

It measures BMI and fat% too.
    I like to weigh myself before and after. I've had some impressive losses. :)

Somebody had a thread that she had a 2.7 lb difference. If I read it correctly
    That's nothing. I've dropped 5 pounds before.
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    right before I weigh myself

please teach me how to poop on demand.
  • LisamarieBond14
    LisamarieBond14 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My partner thinks I need to see a doctor because I only go twice a week, maybe 3 times on a good week! He can go every day, sometimes twice in a day but I have been known to go only once in a week! I eat quite well too, I think it's just my normal!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I swear to god, it seems like never. Twice a week? Someone buy me some Miralax.

LOL. Try some green tea? It gets water intake in and does WONDERS to me when I feel like im having issues... AND it tastes good. And not the bottles crap with sugar. Like herbal green tea. Its supposedly a natural laxative.
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    i go every morning, after my morning coffee. that'll usually be it for the day.
  • maddiedog22
    maddiedog22 Posts: 116
    Options
    everyday. doesn't everybody?

I wish. :sad:

Haha agree maybe 2 times a week due too sever anemia I take alot of iron supplements
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    3x daily. Usually twice in the am, before breakfast.
  • kissy28wv
    kissy28wv Posts: 74
    Options
    I don't poop, when we try only rainbows and glitter come out. That's what I tell my husband at least.
    This is too funny!!!! My ex didn't know I pooped and my husband has to be far from the bathroom. I told him that girls don't poop or fart. I will have to tell him about the glitter and rainbows.
    At least 2-3 times a day. I am crying if I go half a day.
  • jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    Maybe I just eat a lot but........ 4-5 / day
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Im pooping right now.

^^^I thought I smelled something...:laugh:

Well, last week I was in the bathroom 3 or 4 times/day. This week, I haven't gone since Saturday afternoon. Amazingly, though, I don't feel bloated. Does that mean I'm not eating enough? LOL
  • NamsdnaL
    NamsdnaL Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    3 maybe even 4 times a day. I eat lots of roughage and drink lots of water.
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Depends on what I eat, but definitely anywhere from once a week to three times a day. Mrph, my tummy and I are on not-so-good terms, though it's been better since I discovered I am lactose intolerant... but when I binge, drink alcohol, get ToM-y, or am under a lot of stress, **** changes. (HAH)
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend goes every morning upon waking up. I on the other hand am lucky if I go 2 or three times a week. I wished I was able to go more. I tend to feel so...puffy.