How often do you poop?

Options

Replies

• aelarek
    aelarek Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My husband often weighs himself prepoop and post poop so he can see how much his s**t weighs...
    As for me, I usually poop after exercise. Lol.
  • naughtia1978
    Options
    Every morning like clock work, sometimes twice a day depending on fibre!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I've never gone a day without. I never get stopped up...I tend to have the opposite problem, usually in stressful times. No stress headaches or neckaches for me...it's all in my tummy.
    Before I discovered that the vast majority of my horrendous tummy issues were caused by food allergies and eliminated them, I probably went #2 more often than #1. Sooooo glad that's not the case anymore.
    @cory What is with your poop fascination?
    1) Potty humor is funny
    2) A friend wanted to know but didn't want to ask themselves. I asked for them.

So your friend is safe and everyone thinks you are strange. :(
  • MarincicS
    MarincicS Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    right before I weigh myself

LOL
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Great...now I have poop-envy after reading how often some peeps poop. I used to be a pretty good pooper. But when I started eating better and working out, things slowed down. And then, 3 weeks ago I had surgery. Followed by a regimen of pain meds, which cause constipation. But I'm off those now. Still, my former daily poops are a no-show. I miss them. I want them back!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    anywhere from 2 times a day to once a week... I'm working on upping my fiber but I find it hard...
  • Mommareed4
    Mommareed4 Posts: 144
    Options
    If I am lucky once a week :(
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I used to go once a day, but when I started eating right and exercising I only had to go once a week or every other week O_o My Dr. Did a sonogram to see if I had a blockage but I was all clear.. I guess I'm just weird..

You're not weird, your body's just using up all of the food you consume. I only poop once or twice a week now too. I also went to the doctor for it, and he said everything's fine. I drink atleast 100 ounces of water a day and eat enough fiber. It does kinda get frustrating though when I finally get the urg to crap and a lousy *kitten* turd the size of a rabbit turd comes out! I'm happy to hear I'm not alone! Yaaaay for poop buddies!!! :laugh:

^^^^Hahahahaaaa!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That could TOTALLY have been me writing that! LOL I get so ticked off when I get an overwhelming "urge" and I run to the bathroom all excited, I sit down on the toilet and put on my "game" face (this is me straining
    >:mad: :explode: ) Then all I hear is a loud fart, then a tiny little "bloop" as a rabbit turd drops in the water. :indifferent::huh::grumble: It's like (in an unenthusiastic, monotone), "Yay, me...woohoo." :ohwell:
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I don't poop, when we try only rainbows and glitter come out. That's what I tell my husband at least.
    Hey, me too! Only that's what I tell my wife!

Seriously, now it's once a day like clockwork! Would like to change that clock though, move it from 10AM to 5AM so I can then weight myself AFTER!

When I ate what I wanted and as much as I wanted, 2-3 time a day.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    not as much as I'd like....... 1-2X a week at most. I went to dr nothing is wrong it's just me, been like this forever.

If I binge though (as in eat everything in sight and pig out or eat poorly for days like when camping etc) I can go like 3-4 times in one day but I think it's just my body's way of getting rid of the garbage I consumed as quickly as possible.
  • mikanjuliansmommy
    Options
    I am lucky if every 2 mostly 3 or 4 days I know that is so horrible. Smooth Move tea helps
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I've never gone a day without. I never get stopped up...I tend to have the opposite problem, usually in stressful times. No stress headaches or neckaches for me...it's all in my tummy.
    Before I discovered that the vast majority of my horrendous tummy issues were caused by food allergies and eliminated them, I probably went #2 more often than #1. Sooooo glad that's not the case anymore.
    @cory What is with your poop fascination?
    1) Potty humor is funny
    2) A friend wanted to know but didn't want to ask themselves. I asked for them.

So your friend is safe and everyone thinks you are strange. :(

Ummmm....there are five pages of people commenting on this by telling everybody and their brother about their most personal bodily functions. If she's strange for posting this, apparently, she is NOT alone. Just sayin. LOL :wink:
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I used to go once a day, but when I started eating right and exercising I only had to go once a week or every other week O_o My Dr. Did a sonogram to see if I had a blockage but I was all clear.. I guess I'm just weird..

You're not weird, your body's just using up all of the food you consume. I only poop once or twice a week now too. I also went to the doctor for it, and he said everything's fine. I drink atleast 100 ounces of water a day and eat enough fiber. It does kinda get frustrating though when I finally get the urg to crap and a lousy *kitten* turd the size of a rabbit turd comes out! I'm happy to hear I'm not alone! Yaaaay for poop buddies!!! :laugh:

^^^^Hahahahaaaa!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That could TOTALLY have been me writing that! LOL I get so ticked off when I get an overwhelming "urge" and I run to the bathroom all excited, I sit down on the toilet and put on my "game" face (this is me straining
    >:mad: :explode: ) Then all I hear is a loud fart, then a tiny little "bloop" as a rabbit turd drops in the water. :indifferent::huh::grumble: It's like (in an unenthusiastic, monotone), "Yay, me...woohoo." :ohwell:

These three posts ... the best laugh I've had all day!

THANK YOU!

Potty humor ... it's the best thing EVER!
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I don't poop. I'm a girl and girls don't poop. lol
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    1-2 times a day most of the time. I usually get in at least 25 grams of fiber in. Eating mostly healthy foods helps keep me regular. :wink:
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Like 3 times a week
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Daily. More so at stressful times. Less when i eat crap. Not real crap. Bad food crap.
  • chrisc16
    chrisc16 Posts: 94
    Options
    Shhh.... I'm pooping right now...
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    After every meal! I eat twice a day most days LOL
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Shhh.... I'm pooping right now...