How often do you poop?

Options

Replies

• gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Speaking of pooping...anyone ever done an upper-decker? If so...was it in your own house?
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    No. I'm not answering this. I have a reputation to maintain.

THIS! lol my partner of 7yrs doesnt even know i go ....
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Usually 3-5 times a day. To be extra detailed, I "drop a pound" in the morning, usually between 9-11am, and then will drop another mid-afternoon, and usually at least once more before bed.

Fiber and water keep things moving. I also usually poo after I finish exercising for the day.

Never did understand how people could do it so rarely. My second youngest brother would ever 3 days or so and ALWAYS clog the toilet but when he started exercising every day and being more careful about his food and water intake, he picked up to about where I'm at. Some sources say that for the most part, you should urinate and defecate every time you hit the toilet, if you are getting everything you need.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Im pooping right now.
    Be careful! My brand new phone fell in the toilet today!
    (the sad part is, it fell out of my pocket as I was pulling my pants back up - I wasn't even using it for anything fun)
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Not often enough.
  • MamaSonyaP
    MamaSonyaP Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Everyday is a good poop day; Usually the same time, too!
  • rachelfaith92
    rachelfaith92 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    3 or more times a day. Usually 2-3 times a day though
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Average twice daily, sometimes more, rarely less. If I skip a day, there is something wrong. If my Mom, my sister, and I talk to each other on the phone, we almost inevitably have to hang up only when one of us has to poop. My sis only goes about twice a week, so she calls Mom or I when she needs a laxative. She claims that she just relaxes more when she's talking to us than she does at any other time. I take it as a compliment. Oops, gotta go; I have to poop!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    usually 1-2 times a day.

when i was growing up, it was only like twice a week. i made some big changes to my diet freshman year of college and realized how much better i feel that i poop daily. i was also able to see abs for the first time in my life.

strange side note, whenever i fly i get stopped up, even if i'm eating the same diet at the same intervals. i find this very frustrating as i travel frequently for work and short trip (2 flights in 3 days) backs me up even worse. anybody else have the same problem with flying affecting their poop? i can't seem to come up with any other explanation as i ALWAYS drink coffee and always drink plenty of water.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Hahaha a poop board. lol
    Twice a day usually. :]
    Everybody poops...eventually, according to some of the other MFPals. lol!
    :]
    and then I like weighing myself. HAHA. Just kidding. Kinda. :]

The withings scale I have says to "take care of morning business, move around for 30 minutes, and don't drink anything" then weigh in.

It measures BMI and fat% too.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Wow there are a lot of multi-poopers out there. Who knew?
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Hahaha a poop board. lol

The withings scale I have says to "take care of morning business, move around for 30 minutes, and don't drink anything" then weigh in.

I like to weigh myself before and after. I've had some impressive losses. :)
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Between twice a day and every few days. I've always had tummy trouble. When I was little, I never went. Then in the past few years, I go too often or (tmi) have humongous poops that clog the toilet by themselves, no paper or anything... Oops. Anyway, I started eating Activia to maybe help it out but all it's done is make me unnaturally gassy.

I feel like i never go! Maybe twice a week. In the times between you better watch out I could gag a maggot! I always wondered if there was something wrong with me! Oh well figured I would let you know you are not the only one that clogs the toilets LMAO!! My co-worker laughs every time she sees me come back out and run back with the plunger! haha :blushing:
  • superstankazz
    Options
    Im pooping right now.
    LOLOLOLOLOL....I love it!!!:laugh:
  • babigurl86
    Options
    Speaking of pooping...anyone ever done an upper-decker? If so...was it in your own house?

eeeeewwwwww,wish i idnt googl that!

upper decker
    While at a respected friends house retire to their restroom, stealthily remove the lid from the back tank of their toilet and steady your cheeks directly above it. Begin defecating while trying to keep as quiet as possible. When finished, wipe all remaining fecal spatter from your *kitten* and hide the used toilet paper in the cabinet under said friends bathroom sink. When the toilet is flushed by the next user the bowl will be rinsed with your feces. A firm stool will cause repeated minor fecal rinsing, while viscous, soupy stool will flush out all at once filling the toilet thus causing repeat flushing until clean water is present.
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I have been a constipated person my whole life like every 4 days if I was lucky. But I got off birth control 3 weeks ago and I have gone everyday since!!!! That's major for me!
  • CoryIda
    Options

eeeeewwwwww,wish i idnt googl that!

upper decker
    While at a respected friends house retire to their restroom, stealthily remove the lid from the back tank of their toilet and steady your cheeks directly above it. Begin defecating while trying to keep as quiet as possible. When finished, wipe all remaining fecal spatter from your *kitten* and hide the used toilet paper in the cabinet under said friends bathroom sink. When the toilet is flushed by the next user the bowl will be rinsed with your feces. A firm stool will cause repeated minor fecal rinsing, while viscous, soupy stool will flush out all at once filling the toilet thus causing repeat flushing until clean water is present.
    I'm glad you did Google it so I didn't have to!

... for the record, NO. I have never done that.
  • alxdeanda
    alxdeanda Posts: 72
    Options
    Hahaha a poop board. lol

I like to weigh myself before and after. I've had some impressive losses. :)

haha it makes me feel better about myself. lol
  • babigurl86
    Options
    loool so shocked i couldnt type right

me neither!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Every morning. Unless I run late. God, I hate pooping at work. :(