jdbaker01 Posts: 44
    Options
    noisy eaters
    toilet seat left up
    dirty cup left on side by sink and not in it
  • NoUglyOneYet
    Options
    People who spell "peeves" incorrectly.

LOL, that was my first response as well! :) Spelling & grammar mistakes in general, ie "loose" instead of "lose", "your" for "you're", and using apostrophes when making a word plural.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    people (and by people I mean females) who say 'literally' when they do not mean literally.

'It literally snowed 10 feet'

'I literally peed my pants'
    Okay correction, THIS is the worst one.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options

I also got really irritated when my kids were newborns and people where trying to stick their hands and faces all up in their space. I swear I wanted to scream for people to gtfo!

This. We had a little sign that said 'i'm very tiny and so is my immune system. Hands off' had one on the carseat nd one taped to the back of the ergo.
  • Sleekit
    Sleekit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    When people don't tip their waiters/waitresses; when people eat really loudly; when girls wear too much make up
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    Seems someone reported my post so I'm going to repost it.

-When people report you because they are butt hurt

-Women that want to be treated on the same level as a man, but when they pick a fight with a man they ask to be defended by their husbands, boyfriends, male friends, etc.
  • ashleab37
    Options
    Guess I'd better get out of here. Too many "entitled" people with no consideration for others. ME ME ME. Nobody else matters. Maybe I'm just grouchy today, but someday all you "mememe-s" will get a rude awakening and realize the earth doesn't revolve around you and your whims.
    You're a very happy person, aren't you!
  • ashleab37
    Options
    When waiters and waitresses in Australia expect big tips because they see that happens in America. Your hourly wage is 3x higher than theirs for a reason!!!
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    When people talk on their cell or text at inappropriate times.

I've worked retail for a long time, and this is SUPER rude. Plus, I don't care that your one of your friends got dumped.

I've seen people do this on dates, too. What are they thinking?

I absolutely agree with people talking on their phone at inappropriate times. I work at a dry cleaner and obviously need to speak to you to get your information either for your drop off or pickup and im sitting there waiting for you to get off your phone its just rude if you werent ready then wait outside till you finish your call or ask them to wait a second

That would be easy for me... NEXT!

Haha. If only it was that easy.
  • shell3986
    shell3986 Posts: 98
    Options
    This could easily be a long list lol...

When someone pulls out in front of you only to turn, like 1 minute down the road. Really, you couldnt wait 2 seconds for me to pass?!
    And when people dont know how to use their blinkers. It amazes me how many people dont use them.
    The sound of people chewing and snapping their gum
    Bad spelling and grammar (It's 'Peeves!)
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    People who don't realize the rules are there for a purpose. What happens when some poor little kid coming down gets flipped off the slide, by the "cowboy" coming up, and breaks their neck?

Yes, one of my pet peeves is people who have no consideration for others.

kids get hurt, they fall down, they get knocked around, it's part of growing up. over protectionism made me soft, and i know it makes a lot of people soft. let them get bumps and bruises, that won't kill them.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My biggest pet peeve?
    Wendy Williams.

I just hate her and I don't know why. Every time she pops up on TV unexpectedly, I quietly rage and change the channel.

I also hate being tickled.
  • kealambert
    Options
    Guess I'd better get out of here. Too many "entitled" people with no consideration for others. ME ME ME. Nobody else matters. Maybe I'm just grouchy today, but someday all you "mememe-s" will get a rude awakening and realize the earth doesn't revolve around you and your whims.

must have forgotten the thread is about OUR pet peeves...
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options

Oh, I forgot to mention, my pet peeve is "entitled" people.
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    "loose" instead of "lose"
  • kealambert
    Options
    My biggest pet peeve?
    Wendy Williams.

I just hate her and I don't know why. Every time she pops up on TV unexpectedly, I quietly rage and change the channel.

I can get behind the wendy williams thing. she looks like a tranny
  • kealambert
    Options

Oh, I forgot to mention, my pet peeve is "entitled" people.

and you're entitled to that :)
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    My biggest pet peeve?
    Wendy Williams.

I can get behind the wendy williams thing. she looks like a tranny

She does! But that's not what bothers me...
    I'm not sure, she just has this vibe that I hate.
    And her voice makes me gag :C
  • kealambert
    Options

She does! But that's not what bothers me...
    I'm not sure, she just has this vibe that I hate.
    And her voice makes me gag :C

just the over the top personality and her ability to act like a teenage girl at a slumber party.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Guys with long nails...eww!
    Girls with long nails and don't keep them clean...eww!