New Black Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Sure TamTastic you can be our mascot at least that is what my vote is :bigsmile: Thanks for the bribe of the flower's:drinker:

There-- it's been seconded-- woo hooooo-- !!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard!!!

3rd!!:heart::drinker: :heart:

As the official superhero persona of the black team I third it!
    Welcome aboard Tami!
    How are you feeling? Good I hope.

:flowerforyou:
    Thanks!! Feeling great here!!!! Pregnancy "stuff" but let's not get into that in front of the guy!! :wink: :laugh:

Aw, heck-- don't worry about Andrew-- he's heard it all here-- :laugh: he's married, has two kids, and is surrounded by all of us and our hormonal issues--
    OK, well I'm hormonal, my boobs itch, the ligaments in my expanding belly are hurting me and it's getting more and more difficult to get comfortable and it feels heavy "down there" like I have bowling ball sitting on my swollen genitals, which has now gotten me tagged with the name "juicy fruit" by others.

Don't I make a great mascot??????:glasses:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I am requesting to be the official black team mascot while pregnant! And then once I have this baby in September, I will need the help to get the baby weight off!

Mmmmkayyy???? :wink: :laugh:

:flowerforyou: <---here, flowers!! (Is that a good bribe???)

:tongue:

Bribe me with some Trader Joe's stuff then we will talk, missy!
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Wooo! Thanks!!

What should my duties be as mascot?? HMMMM! Gotta think about this! :wink:

Make the hummus and stand around and look perty
    chop chop
    (incase you were missing a certain someone)
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    OK, well I'm hormonal, my boobs itch, the ligaments in my expanding belly are hurting me and it's getting more and more difficult to get comfortable and it feels heavy "down there" like I have bowling ball sitting on my swollen genitals, which has now gotten me tagged with the name "juicy fruit" by others.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was good Tami!

Marla was right Andrew has heard it all! but he has his "problems" too!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    You kids are chatty today!

I'm not even going to try and respond to everything...just saying a big HELLO to the group :bigsmile:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Tami! Welcome our new preggo mascot!
  • lynniejones
    Options

We refer to her as preggolicious juicyfruit.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Man you guys have been chatting up a storm without me.

I got my 200 calories burned today. (220 actually :bigsmile: ) Did the same video, same amount of time, but this time I got all the way through it without stopping and no hint of nausea. It seems like I've come far in just a day... weird.

I'm feeling pretty great. Now I just have to stay away from those cookies unless I want to do that again.... :brokenheart:
  • Vanessa414
    Options

preggolicious juictfruit with a cheery on top?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wooo! Thanks!!

chop chop
    I can do that!! Minus the chop chop!! *shudder*

:wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Thanks guys!! Happy to be your ripe and ready preggo mascot!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was good Tami!

Marla was right Andrew has heard it all! but he has his "problems" too!!! :laugh: :laugh:
    I am sure every woman who has been or IS pregnant...will understand what I just said!! :tongue: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Is this a black team mascot outfit?????
    39610_6403.jpg
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Is this a black team mascot outfit?????
    39610_6403.jpg

Your bump is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Holy hyper postage batman. The black team is on fire!
    While I have read all the posts and am caught up it was such a roller coaster ride that I can't even begin to throw my two cents in on everything! lol you gals have been busy.

Marla- Great before and after pics! as usual you amaze and inspire. Happy to be your teammate and even happier to be your friend.

Lori-WTG on the run! Keep it up and you'll be a pro in no time! Jeeze you make me so proud.

Samantha-Forgot to mention yesterday that your are looking friggin skinny!

Roni-95 lbs- Your favorite competitor and the greatest motivation to my competetive side. I am just so proud of you that I can't even be competetive about it. (I know lori!, I am must not be feeling well or something.) Your such an inspiration and as far as I am concerned you can beat me week in and week out :flowerforyou:

Annaliza-Grats on the heart rate monitor! It's a wonderful thing to have! I'm a gadget boy myself so I appreaciate your excitment. Oh and btw...only worked out for 45 mins? only? that's a good work out in my book.

Janie- GO SOX< GO SOX< GO SOX< that will be the extent of my baseball talk. I'll get tooooo worked up.

Vanessa-I am always around on weekends! I'll be more than happy to lend some support. Weekends can be VERY tough.

Kati- We're phyched to have you! :drinker:

Ranae-If my big ol butt can get running I have no doubt you can be running this summer! It sucked at first but now I absoltely love it.

Everyone- Wow, didn't you all turn page 7 turn into a sausage party. Guess that's what I get for being one of the few boys who play on these monkey bars. Good thing I am secure in my manhood. lol All I can say is that I hope I look like those dude's someday.

Samantha-Yah I agree, where is amanda? Better not have gone looking for one eyed willy's treasure without us.......woah......I have seen that movie a million times and not until I typed the name "One eyed willy" did I realize how wrong that name sounds.... this better not be a subconcious ramification of page 7.

Tami-There right, nothing phases me anymore. Being a member of this team has allowed me to have insight into somewhere in the ball park of 30 or so menstral cycles and countless other examples of "lady business". And to Marla and Sam's point....I have a tendancy to share. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So anyhoo,

I don't know how I did it, but my calorie burn fest yesterday must have pulled something in the old geezer back that I now have. Man am I achey....I should lay on the couch and wimper but you all know me better than that. I will be heading out shorlty for some "Low Impact" work. Aka elliptical. No running today. lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

See you guys later!

Jenni-Pretty picture lady! :drinker:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Wooo! Thanks!!

chop chop

You have to chop the roasted red peppers, perdy girl!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    I hope to see you around Andrew!! I've always known that there's no way I will reach my goal if I don't kick my weekly liquor routine, I just haven't wanted to or had the motivation or maybe I've been depressed for longer than I thought? All I know is that finally, FINALLY I'm willing and able to do what needs to be done. I read on a previous post that you're an ex smoker. (CONGRATS!!) Well, I'm a current smoker, and i do want to quit, badly. But I'm prioritizing and alcohol's first.

Here's to a productive weekend! :drinker:

Edit: Haha, I realized as I was posting this that putting the drinker guy after this post wasn't exactly appropriate.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Wooo! Thanks!!

chop chop

You have to chop the roasted red peppers, perdy girl!
    OK!! I'll do THAT kind of chop chop!! :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Everyone- Wow, didn't you all turn page 7 turn into a sausage party. Guess that's what I get for being one of the few boys who play on these monkey bars. Good thing I am secure in my manhood. lol All I can say is that I hope I look like those dude's someday.

I was going to add some girlage for you but then Ava woke up! Sorry!
    Samantha-Yah I agree, where is amanda? Better not have gone looking for one eyed willy's treasure without us.......woah......I have seen that movie a million times and not until I typed the name "One eyed willy" did I realize how wrong that name sounds.... this better not be a subconcious ramification of page 7.

:laugh: :laugh: That's funny! One of my favorite movies and never thought of it that way! :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Hey guys, Owen would like to say hi...

khjjdjhfvklcxk ghdiu98u ry7ifrioklgtoprtt[;re;'[';;r[,lx,x h,h,hhioooom ;pe;[;eeee;erp[p['e'k z, cxb b. m mn