New Black Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    I have banana bread in the oven and I think I'm drooling on my keyboard......

MMMMMMmmmmmmmm Banana Bread!!

Mmmmm for sure! Thank goodness my kids LOVE it, cause I do to!
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options

MMMMMMmmmmmmmm Banana Bread!!

I second that. But now I'm thinking about my cooking sitting on the counter over there
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    everyone disappeared!!! :sad:

I kept refreshing the screen to see if there were any new posts. But I felt like a thread stalker so I quit for a while. :laugh:

Hahaha I do that too! but only here!!
    That's the terrible thing about a laptop. You can stalk threads while laying on the couch. Lol

Amen Vanessa!!! I'm the exact same way!!!! I am also a thread stalker!!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

My husband likes really green bananas. The other day I got semi-green ones at Wal*Mart. Then I went to Giant Eagle and they had even greener ones so I bought more. We ended up with about 2 dozen bananas. (Oops!) Even eating 2 a day, DH didn't get through them in green-ness time so now we have about 8 brown-spotted bananas on our table. Too bad I don't like banana bread.
  • loreeb18
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who stalks this thread!! Now I don't feel as bad. :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who stalks this thread!! Now I don't feel as bad. :laugh:

Me either :laugh:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options

My husband likes really green bananas. The other day I got semi-green ones at Wal*Mart. Then I went to Giant Eagle and they had even greener ones so I bought more. We ended up with about 2 dozen bananas. (Oops!) Even eating 2 a day, DH didn't get through them in green-ness time so now we have about 8 brown-spotted bananas on our table. Too bad I don't like banana bread.

We go through bananas so fast I have to hide some so I can use them for banana bread! How sad (or good) is that? We have 4 kids ages 9-13, so we go through lots of everything fast!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Oh no I am bad at stalking this thread!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    On an unrelated side note... I can't WAIT to see a number on my ticker other than a zero. And I can't wait to see my little runner chick get closer to her finish line. I'm dying for it!!
  • loreeb18
    Options
    I should have figured it out.

Black Team thread:
    views: 1,934

Those views are not ALL me! :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Options

Black Team thread:

Hahaha. That's the result of several dedicated thread stalkers. :laugh:
  • renae77
    Options

Black Team thread:

Come on now they might be? Lol! I think that we are all about equal on the views here with our stalking skills. It's all good! I am happy to have a thread to stalk that I am involved in!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Black Team thread:

Ladies we have a lot of thread stalkers who are not even on the team! How do you think we got our pretty little mascot! :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    Options

Black Team thread:

Ladies we have a lot of thread stalkers who are not even on the team! How do you think we got our pretty little mascot! :flowerforyou:
    That is soooo true Sam! I used to stalk your threads when I was on the Purple Team just to see what you were doing!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Black Team thread:

whistling.gif
  • loreeb18
    Options
    smiley-signs097.gif
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys crack me up
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    You guys are great! I went to work and we were on page 7 on this thread, now we are on 12. I had to do alot of reading! Yeah to our new mascot!! Oh and all those hot guys...i burned more calories.lol
  • loreeb18
    Options
    I've always wanted us to close out a black team thread before the week was up. We "talk" a lot but usually get to 200-300 posts, tops. This week it'll be closed out and part 2 started in no time! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am a thread stalker sometimes.

I am so tired these days that I just sit here in a daze, reading!! :laugh: :blushing: