New Black Team WEEK 1

Options
This week is going to be an easy one.

We are all here for one reason or another and whether you are just starting your lifestyle change or have been at it for awhile this team is here to support you in any way we can!

so this week I want every single one of us to pledge at least 1lb. to the pound for pound challenge.
I did 10 pounds!

http://www.pfpchallenge.com/default.aspx

Oh yeah and maybe just a little sweating! I want everyone burning at least 200 calories everyday this week! :smile:

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    This week is going to be an easy one.

We are all here for one reason or another and whether you are just starting your lifestyle change or have been at it for awhile this team is here to support you in any way we can!

so this week I want every single one of us to pledge at least 1lb. to the pound for pound challenge.
    I did 10 pounds!

http://www.pfpchallenge.com/default.aspx

Oh yeah and maybe just a little sweating! I want everyone burning at least 200 calories everyday this week! :smile:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Oh come on Sam! I hate working out!!! But I love it when I actually do it... That makes no sense. :laugh:

Anyway, I'm in for both challenges.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    great challenge, sam! i'm so glad the black team is continuing on together...you guys are a great inspiration and support system for me. watching the segment about the pound for pound challenge a few minutes ago on BL i got a little teary knowing that 20 lbs of food was delivered to a food bank because of me. i'm gonna head over to biggest loser.com and pledge right now. :heart: you guys

EDIT: i pledged 10 lbs. i have no idea when the challenge ends, but i'm hopeful i can do it :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Tag. :bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Oh how I've missed my Beans!! :heart:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    so do we track our cals burned on here or just on our logs thanks in advance
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Ok Sam I am totally in! Let's get this thing rollin'! I'm gonna go pledge my pounds right now!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Oh how I've missed my Beans!! :heart:

Beans, Beans, they're good for your heart.:wink:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    well, looks like i'll be burning 200 calories today too.. :grumble: I just couldn't leave those cookies alone.

Anyone a baseball fan? I'm a huge Twins fan and I'm excited to report that we're up by 4 in the 4th inning against the division leaders (Detroit Tigers). In case anyone cares... :bigsmile:

By the way, where do you guys get all the awesome smileys???
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    As usual the wife says I am too ambitious lol. I pledged 25 and I WILL do it.

Great challenge sam!

:bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    so do we track our cals burned on here or just on our logs thanks in advance

It's up to you. If you think you will be more accountable then do it here but you don't have too.
  • Vanessa414
    Options

Great challenge sam!

I pledged 20. Maybe I over did it... :huh:
  • renae77
    Options

Great challenge sam!

I pledged 20. Maybe I over did it... :huh:
    I was confused about when it ended so I only pledged 8. Now I feel like I should have pledged more. OMG I didn't pledge enough! Oh well I will strive for more loss anyway!
  • maiasmommy
    maiasmommy Posts: 39
    Options
    I pledged 15 lbs.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

NOT IT.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    One thing I think really helped our team to be close, was to learn and use each other's real names. May we do that again?

Lynnie
    Who keeps crying watching BL.
  • renae77
    Options
    One thing I think really helped our team to be close, was to learn and use each other's real names. May we do that again?

Lynnie

Me too Lynnie!!
    My real name is Renae! So nice to meet you!!!
  • lynniejones
    Options

Lynnie

Me too Lynnie!!

Hi Renae. I always notice your AV when you post something on a thread I am on, you are absolutley BEE_OOOO_TIFUL!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Me too Lynnie!!

Hi, I'm Vanessa :wink:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

Lynnie

I've been teary too...even put myself on blast on my Facebook!