New Black Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• angie2009
    angie2009 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Angie. I sent in my weight from last Wednesday the 6th from when I began. Weighed myself this morning and down 12 lbs. I pledged 50 lbs. and will burn 200 calories each day I promise.

I am posting my calories burned and consumed online at myspace.com/angied2009. If anyone's interested in seeing or being a friend on myspace just mention the black team on the friend request and it would be great to have you.

Thanks for the challenges they are fun.

Angie
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options
    Just checkin to see if my signature is on here!!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm getting ready to head home from work. I'll talk to you later!!

P.S. keep the hunks coming!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Thanks-- it's there--

Hi, Kristina!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Ok, I'm getting ready to head home from work. I'll talk to you later!!

P.S. keep the hunks coming!!

Have a good night, Jenni!
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options

Thanks-- it's there--

Hi, Kristina!!!

Yeah!!! I think I'm getting the hang of this posting stuff!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Amanda Where are you?

goonies.jpg

Come back to us!
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    I can't even keep up with you guys right now. Lol

I'll ahe to go through and catch up after I put peanut to bed.
  • leshawnturner
    leshawnturner Posts: 382
    Options
    Hello!! My name is LeShawn. :tongue: I'm very excited to be a part of this group!!! :happy: Right now I'm at a plateau :grumble: :angry: and I'm trying somethings to break it. I'm increasing my water intake and my nutritionist recommended somethings to take out of my diet that is still too high in calories. So hopefully by the end of the week I will have lost 1 lb. Could some one repost where we are supposed to go for the pound for pound challenge?? Also, I watched the Biggest Loser yesterday but in the last 30 mins I had an emergency come up and I didn't get to see who won and which person did america chose to compete next season between those two girls :frown: :cry: . Please let me know!!

Thx!! :love:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My name is LeShawn. :tongue: I'm very excited to be a part of this group!!! :happy: Right now I'm at a plateau :grumble: :angry: and I'm trying somethings to break it. I'm increasing my water intake and my nutritionist recommended somethings to take out of my diet that is still too high in calories. So hopefully by the end of the week I will have lost 1 lb. Could some one repost where we are supposed to go for the pound for pound challenge?? Also, I watched the Biggest Loser yesterday but in the last 30 mins I had an emergency come up and I didn't get to see who won and which person did america chose to compete next season between those two girls :frown: :cry: . Please let me know!!

Thx!! :love:

http://www.pfpchallenge.com/default.aspx

I think the chick that won for next season's name was amanda

and Helen won. She looked awful and hopefully she will put some weight back on.
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Well I have been gone off our posts for awhile so now I'm back.. I have been stressing about some personal business. So now that we have it solved I can get back to what is important (ME). So here we go again a new beginning :bigsmile: So lets drink our water and be good to ourselves:bigsmile: My name is Edie

p.s. I will get on the biggest loser and pledge also. The 200 calories a day I will do :bigsmile:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. My name is Sherry and I am glad to be a part of the black team. I weigh on Saturdays so I will post my weight on Saturday.:drinker:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Here is what I posted in the pictures thread--

Okay here we go--

First 2005-- BEFORE-- roughly what I weighed when I started last summer-- plus or minus 5 or so--
    hawaiiphotos013.jpg
    picture172-2.jpg

This was today-- DURING-- still 10 from goal.
    today.jpg

Still battling the tummy-- nine pregnancies took their toll-- but I'm getting there!

Heading to work-- motivated to run tonight-- never want to see before again!!!
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    Here is what I posted in the pictures thread--

Okay here we go--

First 2005-- BEFORE-- roughly what I weighed when I started last summer-- plus or minus 5 or so--
    hawaiiphotos013.jpg
    picture172-2.jpg

This was today-- DURING-- still 10 from goal.
    today.jpg

Still battling the tummy-- nine pregnancies took their toll-- but I'm getting there!

Heading to work-- motivated to run tonight-- never want to see before again!!!

9 pregnancies= very brave woman!!:noway:
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    Ok, I can't figure out how to post a pic. Gonna go try to find out.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Wow Marla you look great! I love our before and "durings".
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    I don't know if this worked, but here is a pic of me a couple of years ago. I am about the same weight right now and I will get a new pic after weigh in this week. Sorry if this doesn't work. This is the first time I've tried to post a pic.

http://photos.myfitnesspal.com/images/photos/152/50/152050_4619.jpg
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    yeah that didn't work. Can anyone help? I can't seem to find how to post a picture!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I am requesting to be the official black team mascot while pregnant! And then once I have this baby in September, I will need the help to get the baby weight off!

Mmmmkayyy???? :wink: :laugh:

:flowerforyou: <---here, flowers!! (Is that a good bribe???)

:tongue:
  • Marla64
    Options
    I am requesting to be the official black team mascot while pregnant! And then once I have this baby in September, I will need the help to get the baby weight off!

Mmmmkayyy???? :wink: :laugh:

:flowerforyou: <---here, flowers!! (Is that a good bribe???)

:tongue:

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

I officially nominate Tami to be our mascot, per her request-- anyone second it? :wink: