New Black Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    I've decided to change my user name. used to be owensmommy, hope i don't confuse anyone!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Apparently I'm late . . .as usual. :laugh: But I'm here!! I pledged - Since it is "over the summer" I got brave and pledged 25 lbs. We'll see how that works :drinker: O.K. Burn 200 cals a day - I did 278 yesterday at water aerobics. Today was my day off - maybe I'll sneak a walk in. Cold and cloudy/rainy here though. I'll figure out something! Thanks guys - back to work now :grumble:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    THERE WILL BE NO MORE TALK OF THE TIGERS OR THE TWINS OR THOSE STINKY SOX (even though that Jacoby Ellsbury is awefully cute) THE ONLY TALK HERE WILL BE OF HOW GREAT THE METS ARE!!! AND NOT GREAT AT STINKING BUT HOW THEY CAME BACK TO WIN IT LAST NIGHT!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm proposing a mutiny. :noway: I'm glad you said Mets & not the Y-word, though. :grumble:
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    THERE WILL BE NO MORE TALK OF THE TIGERS OR THE TWINS OR THOSE STINKY SOX (even though that Jacoby Ellsbury is awefully cute) THE ONLY TALK HERE WILL BE OF HOW GREAT THE METS ARE!!! AND NOT GREAT AT STINKING BUT HOW THEY CAME BACK TO WIN IT LAST NIGHT!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :wink: :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm proposing a mutiny. :noway: I'm glad you said Mets & not the Y-word, though. :grumble:
    Yeah, I can handle the mets over the Yanks!
  • Thin4payton
    Options
    Looks like it's gonna rain the rest of the day. Guess my workout will be indoors. Now the decision is to do Wii fit, Jillian Wii, or Jillian DVD????
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Looks like it's gonna rain the rest of the day. Guess my workout will be indoors. Now the decision is to do Wii fit, Jillian Wii, or Jillian DVD????

Your girl is so cute. My cousins girl's name is Paityn. She's in my pics (the brown haired girl)
  • Thin4payton
    Options

Your girl is so cute. My cousins girl's name is Paityn. She's in my pics (the brown haired girl)

Thanks!!:flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Sigh,

Is anyone ever on here on the weekends? I'm going to need alot of support because I've decided to give up drinking and spare myself the 3000 calories a week that is my alcohol habit. I haven't NOT drank on the weekend for almost 2 years now, so it'll be a toughy for me especially if we have friends over.

Maybe I'll get some Mikes light and just sip it so that I feel like I'm a part of the party...

Anyone have suggestions on how to deal with this kind of situation?

Thanks!!! :bigsmile:
    Vanessa I try to get on here some on the weekends when I am off work. I will look for you!!!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

Now you are talking.

My favorite teams - the Red Sox and anyone that beats the Yankees
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Sigh,

Is anyone ever on here on the weekends? I'm going to need alot of support because I've decided to give up drinking and spare myself the 3000 calories a week that is my alcohol habit. I haven't NOT drank on the weekend for almost 2 years now, so it'll be a toughy for me especially if we have friends over.

Maybe I'll get some Mikes light and just sip it so that I feel like I'm a part of the party...

Vanessa I try to get on here some on the weekends when I am off work. I will look for you!!!

I will look for you too, Vanessa - I usually peek when I am putting in my food over the w/e..
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Sigh,

I will look for you too, Vanessa - I usually peek when I am putting in my food over the w/e..

Thanks guys! :flowerforyou: You're all so great :love:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Now you are talking.

Yeah those yanks players are about as whinny as those red sox players. :laugh: come on youkalis has been out for like 2 weeks now with a sore side because he got hit with a ball and has a bruise? WTH?!?! BABY!!:laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

YAY METS!

I wasn't a baseball fan until the BF drafted me three years ago, hence my liking the Mets. Planning on going to the game next month when they come to DC, happy anniversary to us!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

Now you are talking.

janie- i think i love you :love:

GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Said youkalis just went on the DL because of that sore side!:laugh: :laugh: LOSER!!:wink::wink:
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Love you too, Beth. :heart: :smooched:

I do agree with Sam though - all baseball players are babies..

Get paid how much to play a kids sport..

:bigsmile:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Told my kids to come watch a "real basketball team." Yankees stink this year-- that's what they get for dissing Mr. Torre.

"Wondering if your kids told you you were watching baseball not basketball?" :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Damn those typing shortcuts of mine-- ha!!

Forgot "bb" on my shortcut program was basketball--

Duhhhhh.
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    Sigh,

I know how you feel! I went through this on Monday. lol. I just plotted out a certain meal plan that allowed me to have two beers. I switched to light. Don't know if it helped or not, but I did manage to do better than my normal 4-6 drinks. I sipped water in between. I made it aware to my friends I was watching what I ate and they seemed to be real supportive. Good Luck this weekend!
  • janiebeth
    Options
    How's the typing going Marla?

Still reviewing bad writing here in CT..:grumble: :angry:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    How's the typing going Marla?

Still reviewing bad writing here in CT..:grumble: :angry:

Sux, Janie-- crappy assignment today-- taking me all freaking day-- my kids have no mother. :grumble:

Loving life-- :angry: