New Black Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    *drool* Is anyone else warm? It's gotten really, really hot in my office all of a sudden.

Kati (licking her lips)

KATI! Are you on the black team now?!?!?!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I did it! Harley and I took an hour walk and throughout I ran (okay, slight jogged) 14 30-second times. My legs are all kinds of wobbly. But I did it and I (felt like I) looked much less like Kermit. Yea!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    SAM!!!!!!!

NO, NO, NO, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, MINE, MINE, MINE!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Changed my mind you can have kenny I want this guy!
    Beckham.jpg:heart: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Kenny puts on one heck of a concert!!!! I saw him last year!!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: This GUY!
    Beckham.jpg
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Lol I'm nervous that while i'm reading these posts someones going to come up behind me and see the half naked hot guys and think something else!!!
  • renae77
    Options
    Beckham.jpg

Poor Sam!!! You gonna burn calories just sweating thinking about him! You having hot flashes yet??
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Lol I'm nervous that while i'm reading these posts someones going to come up behind me and see the half naked hot guys and think something else!!!

Here's one for ya then so you don't get into trouble!
    beckham.jpg
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Beckham.jpg

Poor Sam!!! You gonna burn calories just sweating thinking about him! You having hot flashes yet??

I might just burn my 200 calories this way! :love: :love:
  • renae77
    Options
    Keep it up and you will!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! I knew this team was gonna be fun!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I did it! Harley and I took an hour walk and throughout I ran (okay, slight jogged) 14 30-second times. My legs are all kinds of wobbly. But I did it and I (felt like I) looked much less like Kermit. Yea!

WTG, Lori! WOO HOO! I think it is hard to jog with a jogging stroller b/c it feels like you're running with your arms on the inside of your shirt & just your shoulders are doing the swinging...if that made any sense. :indifferent:
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    *drool* Is anyone else warm? It's gotten really, really hot in my office all of a sudden.

Kati (licking her lips)

Yes ma'am! What in the world took me so long?!?!
    Kati
    P.S. I love the new pics, your hair is super cute!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

WTG, Lori! WOO HOO! I think it is hard to jog with a jogging stroller b/c it feels like you're running with your arms on the inside of your shirt & just your shoulders are doing the swinging...if that made any sense. :indifferent:

Makes perfect sense. :huh: LOL No, I kinda understand what you mean. I do know I feel nervous though like if I run too hard, I'll trip and take the stroller down with me.
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Kati (licking her lips)

Yes ma'am! What in the world took me so long?!?!
    Kati
    P.S. I love the new pics, your hair is super cute!

Oh, you're too sweet. Thanks!!! :flowerforyou: Glad you made your way over here!!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Makes perfect sense. :huh: LOL No, I kinda understand what you mean. I do know I feel nervous though like if I run too hard, I'll trip and take the stroller down with me.

:laugh: She'll just roll on ahead while you kiss the pavement. :bigsmile: No worries. Well...I had a double jogger so it took a little more to take it down. That thing is mammoth.
  • Marla64
    Options

Get her a helmet and roll bar-- :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Options
    hubs worked with me when I first jogging to work on my form-- keep arms close, suck the gut in-- I guess it's the core stuff that Jeannie mentioned. I flailed about like crazy at first, but form is good now.

And my stomach looks soooooooo much better, even with just the couple months since I began This works my core like nothin' else--
    9 months of Taebo, Turbo Jam and some floor work did bupkus for the gut.

So proud of my teammates for this runnin' stuff-- woot woot!!
  • krhbutte
    krhbutte Posts: 246
    Options

WTG Lori!!

Kristina
    123541.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • renae77
    Options
    I haven't been running. I guess I should start walking!! I do want to run sometime though so hopefully this time I will get far enough to be running by mid summer or so!