New Black Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I hope to see you around Andrew!! I've always known that there's no way I will reach my goal if I don't kick my weekly liquor routine, I just haven't wanted to or had the motivation or maybe I've been depressed for longer than I thought? All I know is that finally, FINALLY I'm willing and able to do what needs to be done. I read on a previous post that you're an ex smoker. (CONGRATS!!) Well, I'm a current smoker, and i do want to quit, badly. But I'm prioritizing and alcohol's first.

Here's to a productive weekend! :drinker:

Edit: Haha, I realized as I was posting this that putting the drinker guy after this post wasn't exactly appropriate.

Let's just say it's water. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Samantha-Forgot to mention yesterday that your are looking friggin skinny!

:blushing: thanks!:blushing:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    I hope to see you around Andrew!! I've always known that there's no way I will reach my goal if I don't kick my weekly liquor routine, I just haven't wanted to or had the motivation or maybe I've been depressed for longer than I thought? All I know is that finally, FINALLY I'm willing and able to do what needs to be done. I read on a previous post that you're an ex smoker. (CONGRATS!!) Well, I'm a current smoker, and i do want to quit, badly. But I'm prioritizing and alcohol's first.

Here's to a productive weekend! :drinker:

Edit: Haha, I realized as I was posting this that putting the drinker guy after this post wasn't exactly appropriate.

Before I started this past november I was a 3 beer a night kind of guy. And usually more on the weekend. In the last 6 months I have had 4 drinks. One beer on christmas, one glass of champagne on new years and two beers my son's birthday. Weird thing is I don't miss it. But with me it was always a take it of leave it sort of thing. We will TOTALLY support you in this effort. And the smoke free thing is still going swimmingly so I thank god for that. We are behind you!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Andrew-- as usual, you crack me up!!!!!!!

Well, team, looks like we're off and running-- literally!

And we've got a pretty new mascot to boot-- how much better can it get?
  • loreeb18
    Options
    Hey guys, Owen would like to say hi...

khjjdjhfvklcxk ghdiu98u ry7ifrioklgtoprtt[;re;'[';;r[,lx,x h,h,hhioooom ;pe;[;eeee;erp[p['e'k z, cxb b. m mn

Last week Harley wanted to "say hi". She dove for my computer and this is what happened to her forehead.

IMG_0634.jpg
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Is this a black team mascot outfit?????
    39610_6403.jpg

Your bump is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you!! :happy: That is nice when I am feeling like Jupiter! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Hey Tiger fans... How'd you like the 2 run homer?

:bigsmile:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Hey guys, Owen would like to say hi...

khjjdjhfvklcxk ghdiu98u ry7ifrioklgtoprtt[;re;'[';;r[,lx,x h,h,hhioooom ;pe;[;eeee;erp[p['e'k z, cxb b. m mn

Last week Harley wanted to "say hi". She dove for my computer and this is what happened to her forehead.

IMG_0634.jpg

Awww, Poor baby! She's so friggin cute though!!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Andrew-- as usual, you crack me up!!!!!!!

Well, team, looks like we're off and running-- literally!

And we've got a pretty new mascot to boot-- how much better can it get?
    Thanks Marla! :blushing:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    everyone disappeared!!! :sad:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Tami you are one sexy hot mama and wonderful mascot!!!! Love the baby bump! And the Team Outfit!

Spyguy I will get to working on the running thing. I tried to get my mom to do it with me but she wouldn't run this evening. Plus we had spent about 50 minutes playing badminton! Well maybe more like running and chasing down the dang birdie!! But it was fun and I think I burned 270 calories doing that this evening! Yay!! Of course she is only 107 pounds and fussed because she didn't burn but 165. I told her she is way smaller than me to hush! LOL!! So there are my 200+ calories burned for the day!

Its good to see our team raring to go!! It's exciting to be on your team!!!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    Wow! I was crazy busy all day and looked what I missed! It's great to have such an active chatty team. I've got a hard few days ahead, family coming to visit for 5 days and just had a hard few days behind, medical stuff that has kept me from working out... it's driving me nuts!

I am so going to the gym tomorrow! I haven't been there since last Friday and I have withdrawal. Who woulda thunk?
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Love your black team outfit TamTastic looks great on you. :bigsmile: Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. :happy: Drink your water and burn your calories :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • loreeb18
    Options

I kept refreshing the screen to see if there were any new posts. But I felt like a thread stalker so I quit for a while. :laugh:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Lol, I DO feel like a thread stalker, but my kid is in bed now and I'm bored!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I kept refreshing the screen to see if there were any new posts. But I felt like a thread stalker so I quit for a while. :laugh:

Hahaha I do that too! but only here!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Sorry, your mascot is watching Lost and going crazy!! :explode: :explode:

:tongue:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options
    I have banana bread in the oven and I think I'm drooling on my keyboard......
  • Vanessa414
    Options

Hahaha I do that too! but only here!!
    That's the terrible thing about a laptop. You can stalk threads while laying on the couch. Lol
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I have banana bread in the oven and I think I'm drooling on my keyboard......

MMMMMMmmmmmmmm Banana Bread!!