You are NEVER too old! 365 days with pics

Options

Replies

• MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    oh my gosh! such an amazing transformation! very motivational! keep it up!
  • msslimann
    msslimann Posts: 122
    Options
    Fantastic ! You are proof to me that I can obtain my dream. Be slimmer, healthier and look younger. You have done it all. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs, Ann
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    OK, first of all you did not lose 1 year, you lost 10 years! Second of all, you are such an inspiration.Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!! Congratulation on your great job!!! U are a great motivation inspiration to many of us!!!!

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    This is such a wonderful story. You personify all of the "right" things for healthy weight loss. You eat well, skip most of the junk keep the fruits and veggies going, and mix up your cardio and lifting. Time for a new career as a health coach!!!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!! Great job!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    well done, you look briliiant
  • sidra1446
    sidra1446 Posts: 32
    Options
    Amazing work! Happy and Anniversary.
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!! It's so great to see someone in my age bracket overcoming this issue with such success.
    You look fantastic!
    Your story is definitely inspiring to me and gives me the hope that I can do this as well.

I'm 51 and I have stopped dieting too and look forward to my 365 day results.

^^^This -- I, too, am 51 and have started making lifestyle changes. No more dieting for me. Hope I have great results when my 1 year anniversary on MFP rolls around. You're an inspiration to all of us over the big 5-0!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Happy MFP anniversary...and CONGRATULATIONS on a job well done! You look friggin' amazing not to mention years younger! I will be 65 in December, I would love to have lost 65 pounds by then...I think you just inspired a new goal for me, thanks!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Amazing... and very inspirational!!! Way to go!
  • ShaneWinston58
    Options
    You look fantastic, and in only one year! Looking cool! More power to you!:happy:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the amazing work!
  • unhinge
    unhinge Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. A real inspiration. You say you lift heavy. This, too, is my love. Do you do power lifting, olympic style or just whatever as long as it involves weights. Being strong is very empowering, don't you agree?

I use my Christmas present from 2011... a Bowflex revolution weight lifting machine we found at a very good price on craigslist. I lift as heavy as I can stand and not hurt myself :wink:
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Great Work! You are an inspiration to everyone.
  • renstwin
    renstwin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! How inspirational. I love your hairstyle in the after photos! You look great.
  • unhinge
    Options
    Fantastic job! You did it exactly as I did, and what I advise people to do all of the time. You look great! And Happy Birthday!

Wow! You look Marvelous!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!! You know, the secret is it also shaves of years....so....I think it's safe to say you are 21 again ;-)
  • HeatherBriggs1970
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
  • unhinge
    Options
    you look great :) it's amazing what only 45 pounds can do, you don't even look like you weigh 185! you carry your weight well :)

You know about people saying they are "big boned" well I really am! :bigsmile: I had to buy a man style HRM to make sure it would fit my wrist! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!