The halfers club...for those needing to lose half or more of

Options

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Your mother is right (aren't we always?:laugh: ) You need to get better. Then you will have the strength to get back in the groove. No stressing either it is not good for the weight loss:flowerforyou:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello!! I wanted to let you all know that I am feeling much better now. The bad thing about having to take the week off from exercising is that its so hard to start back up again. But i have vowed that I am going to do some exercise today. I wish my Christmas shopping counted as a cardio work out , that's what I did over my lunch break.:tongue:

Have a great one!!!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you are better. I agree any kind of shopping--but especially Christmas Shopping--should count as Cardio.
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello!! I'm still hanging in there and things are starting to get better. I'm getting my water back to the level it was before last week. Although I will admit that I succumbed to a 1/2 of donut today at breakfast. It was soooo tasty!!!! But I stopped at 1/2 so I'm proud of that. But I'm off to do more shopping at lunch. I'm almost finished with my list. Yeah!!!

Have a great day.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Good morning ladies, Glad to see you are all still out there. Hope Christmas shopping goes great for you all. Find those deals!!

I feel great I just got done doing a walking dvd for 1 hour. I feel so good. It was hard to start but it started getting easier and I am actually sweating. I am NOT a sweater.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    I got some shopping done, but my favorite purchase was a book "Walking The Walk" by Leslie Sansone that came with a DVD. The DVD is a walking video set to Christian Music. I can't wait to try it.
  • angelwife27
    Options
    OK, I fell off the wagon. But I'm desperately trying to climb back up. I won't bore you all with the millions of excuses I've told myself. Just trying to get back into the routine of recording foods & exercise and looking for support.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Chrismas!
  • KathyHodge114
    Options
    ?
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Angelwife, you have the right idea. Don't beat yourself up over what happened in the past. Just jump back on the wagon and do what you know works--tracking and journaling those darn calories:happy: We have all been through the same thing, especially around the holidays.
    :flowerforyou: We are all here to help you back up on the wagon.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hey ladies, glad to see you all.

angelwife, You are back on the wagon. Good for you.
  • kspear0120
    Options
    I am in the group as well! I am 24 and just had my first son 3 mths ago. The month I found out I was pregnant I had just started a weight lost plan. That of course was pointless during a pregnancy. During my pregnancy of course I hit my peak weight at 331 (way to much). Thankfully it was all baby (He was a big boy + fluids). By the first week check up after my C section I had lost 30lbs. And now I am back down to my pre pregnancy weight of 287. I have lost a great deal in three months but still have a ways to go since my goal weight is 150. I know mine will be difficult since I am still recovering from my C section so I have to take things slower than I would like. But I am here for the long haul! I do not own a scale yet so dunno when I will be able to check though. But Stay encouraged everyone!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :happy: Hello Momma2four!!! Have not seen you here in awhile. Hope Christmas was good to you and your family.

:flowerforyou: Welcome KSpear1!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Welcome kspear,

Thanks LJCannon, we had a great Christmas, I hope yours was great too.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hey Girls, I am seeing this group just dwindle away. I would like to see it stay afloat. I do not know how many of you are over 200 pounds, some of you may be below but I am part of a group that is called "Over 200 club fit for the holidays" The girls are great and very supportive. We talk every single day. We have challenges and we encourage each other. Your welcome to come check us out. Here is our link

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/73818-over-200-club-fit-for-the-holidays-open-group
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    hey everyone. its been a little bit for me. hope everyone is doing good...
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hy KCSPEARS it is nice to see you back.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Welcome Back KCSpears, and:flowerforyou: :drinker: Happy New Year!!!
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE.. WELL MY TREADMILL BROKE ON ME AWHILE BACK I WAS FINALLY GOT ANOTHER ONE TODAY. IM EXCITIED TO START USING IT...

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Congratulations on your new Treadmill. I know one would be GREAT while the weather is so nasty.
    :happy: I recently was given a One Year Free Membership by Curves and I'm going to save the money toward either a new Elliptical or new (smaller) clothes.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Congratulations on your new Treadmill. I know one would be GREAT while the weather is so nasty.
    :happy: I recently was given a One Year Free Membership by Curves and I'm going to save the money toward either a new Elliptical or new (smaller) clothes.

Wow 1 yr free membership, that is wonderful. You have come a long way. You should be really proud of yourself.