Need to loss 28 pounds in 6 weeks.... Meal Ideas Needed!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    [/quote] Being under Dr supervision does not make you an authority on diagnosing and providing "medical" advice to someone else. Refer to a Dr? Yes. Tell someone else to do exactly what you are doing and call it "safe"? No.
    [/quote]

THIS!
  • kathypetersen1
    Options
    Try Herbalife shakes! Honestly they help. Do two of them one for breakfast, one for lunch and then proteins for snacks and a nice colorful supper with exercise. Heralife also has the prolessa which helps hunger and decreases body fat. That's my opinion and I am sticking to it, lol! I wish the best for you! You have a high goal but anything is possible through faith and determination right?:smile:
  • EllieMo
    EllieMo Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You don't *need* to lose 28lb in 6 weeks. You *want* to. In most cases, that rate of weight-loss is not healthy.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Try Herbalife shakes! Honestly they help. Do two of them one for breakfast, one for lunch and then proteins for snacks and a nice colorful supper with exercise. Heralife also has the prolessa which helps hunger and decreases body fat. That's my opinion and I am sticking to it, lol! I wish the best for you! You have a high goal but anything is possible through faith and determination right?:smile:

I say the earth is flat. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. (We should never let facts and common sense get in the way of an opinion)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Liquid diets fail in the end.............unless you stay on them for life which is what Herbalife wants you to do.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • jeni27
    jeni27 Posts: 17
    Options
    okay here's the thing. You need to eat cat food, and ONLY cat food for the next 6 weeks. Seriously, have you ever seen an obese cat?

umm.... yes i have.

Ye BUT I have never seen a cat that weighs more than me!! Don't no why I never thought of this before! On my way to the store now the cat food diet is definitely THE ONLY way for me to lose weight! Lol
  • melpap12
    melpap12 Posts: 50
    Options
    I agree with your advice. family doctors cant possible know everything. Thats why there are specialties. A nutritionist is a fantastic suggestion
  • melpap12
    Options
    Oh, crap they're on to us. We all know the secret to safe, rapid weight loss and we're just being meanies by not sharing. I mean... I only pretended to take about 6 or 7 months to lose 30 pounds, just to throw people off my trail.

My secret to rapid weight loss is double spanx...shhh!

ROFLMAO!!!!
  • melpap12
    Options

Im doing the Visalus shakes. Its pretty well the same as herbalife. The shakes are working for me. I feel fantastic, tons of energy, Im not hungry or craving bad foods. Because Im not hungry I feel I am able to make healthier choices at supper time.
  • venetianz
    venetianz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Eat 1200 cal low carb.

Do 45 - 60 min of pretty intense cardio everyday.

After a 3 or 4 days you should be able to start burning muscle to provide the glucose needed for that cardio.

Since muscle only has 600 cal worth of energy to make about 500 cal of glucose, you'll be able to lose pounds pretty good.
    You'll still burn fat, but since fat has 3500 cal per lb, takes a lot longer to lose that.

Since muscle also holds the largest part of glucose stores, by burning that muscle off, even less glucose available in case you binge or skip a workout, so this should accelerate the weight/muscle loss as you get closer.

You'll be nice and thin and flabby in the end!

wow LOOOOOOL