attraction

Options
12346»

Replies

• annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    How about a nice guy with a bad boy streak? I open doors, bring random flowers, cook, clean etc. However, there's a hard-driving (280Z) & riding (Monster 750) with a bit of a partying streak (after all the driving & riding of course).

JM

Hmmm using imagination..........
  • Myles_D23
    Myles_D23 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    When I was young, I dated bad boys for the fun of it, but I didn't put up with bad boy behavior for very long. When I was ready for a real relationship, I wanted an old-fashioned gentleman, someone with honor and integrity, who knows how to treat a woman, who thinks deeply, and who is stable.
    I found him, and we are living happily ever after. :heart:
  • chrissismone
    chrissismone Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm too damn old for a bad boy I will beat him if he crossed me so give me the respectable man not boy and I will be a happy pleased woman.
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    IMO bad boys think they are confident. Every one that I went out with had tons of baggage, was an unemotional robot, and definitely had deep rooted insecurities therefore having to rely on the 'bad boy' image.
    Sure they seem sexy and mysterious, and yes, even confident at the time...that soon wears thin because they can't show any other characteristics and usually leave broken hearts because they can't seem to be content with that one woman.
    Now, a "good guy" can have the sexiness factor, stands up for himself, isn't a door mat and oozes confidence, and you know he has that little devilish streak in him that only you know how to get out :wink: . All comes down to what you're willing to be happy with I suppose.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Now, a "good guy" can have the sexiness factor, stands up for himself, isn't a door mat and oozes confidence, and you know he has that little devilish streak in him that only you know how to get out :wink: . All comes down to what you're willing to be happy with I suppose.

This is me lol. Good catch if you ask me. :p