Skinny girls are "better" than fat girls ?

Options

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    This chick is crazy. Curvy girls is where its at! lol Just because your skinny doesn't mean your an automatic catch. I don't understand why people think that because you are thin you automatically get picked before woman with hips/curves/.

CANT WE ALL JUST GET A LONG!!
  • MILICA1986
    MILICA1986 Posts: 172
    Options
    She is ready for a thorough head examination.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the person whose invitation to the block party will always be permanently lost in the mail.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Women that make themselves feel better by putting down others = :love:

Haha.

She's just ridiculous.
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I do know she is insecure because she does not allow her husband to have friends, and he is not allowed to go out. She on the other hand is constantly going out.

Oh and this is the best- my husband, and her and her husband went out one night. We were at a bar- we (her and I) went up to get a drink. There was this guy who was beyond trashed. He fell off the bar stool. We go back and she says to her husband "He thought I was So hot he fell off the stool." I said "Um no he is trashed". I can't handle women like this.
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    She's something that starts with C alright... but it ain't catch.

Hmmmm and somehow I don't think you were gonna say cutie! Hahaha! WINNER!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    'Sta Loca! :noway:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    If she is such a catch, she wouldn't need to tell people that she is a catch. But maybe if she says it enough, people will start to believe it.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    Skinny girls are better at being skinny, I suppose, but that's about the only generalization you can make. I feel sorry for your neighbor that she thinks that's the only thing that matters. She's selling herself short, and she's missing out on a world of amazing people by having such a narrow-minded view.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Should just tell her a.s.sholes come in all sizes.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Eeep she's superficial like Aspartame. I shall call her, Aspartame-Girl.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    T waffle sounds pretty good.....and I don't get exactly what they're better at.....being stuffed in a corner for insulation?
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    That biotch ! And love that.. pleasantly plump.. love it... :happy:
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I do know she is insecure because she does not allow her husband to have friends, and he is not allowed to go out. She on the other hand is constantly going out.

Oh and this is the best- my husband, and her and her husband went out one night. We were at a bar- we (her and I) went up to get a drink. There was this guy who was beyond trashed. He fell off the bar stool. We go back and she says to her husband "He thought I was So hot he fell off the stool." I said "Um no he is trashed". I can't handle women like this.

Are you freaking kidding me? She actually said that??!!! Lord!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, when fat is indicative of poor health, lazy lifestyle, failing organizational skills, lack of self-awareness and/or confidence, and the ability to correct bad behavior in your own life... yes.

Sometimes, no.
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    She's something that starts with C alright... but it ain't catch.

That she is!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    WTF? She's an eff'n idiot! That is all
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options

She is the definition of needy.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    ***** should eat some makeup so she can be pretty on the inside.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    We should be allowed to slap stupid people.