Skinny girls are "better" than fat girls ?

Options

Replies

• ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Sounds like that b!tch needs to be throat-punched.
  • gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    So I have a neighbor who is constantly saying that she is so much better than her husbands ex girlfriends because they were "fat". Mind you I am pleasently plump. She seems to have this idea that because she is skinny she is a catch. Let me say this- the only thing she has going for her is her weight. The best was when she said to me "Someone like me should be married to a Dr or a lawyer."

So skinny girls are a catch and fat girls aren't ????
    [/quote

shes very shallow
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    slap a ho.:grumble:

Is that like the whack a mole game?
    I have quarters

Yes...however, instead of mallet you use a pimp cane.

Can I just use a pimp hand? Cause once it's up....you don't know where it will land...

Yes, pimp hand works just as well. sometimes better.
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    She sure sounds like a "catch." In the same way you catch a disease.

LOL
  • jeremybise
    Options
    this is the definition of a twatwaffle

Yeah, so I'll be adding this to my vocabulary now... :)
  • donaajaan
    Options
    She's a "Butter face"
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I have heard that same kind of thing so many times!
    And I've heard a ton of men ogle after a skinny girl who is actually homely before they'll look at a pretty plump girl. I don't get it. I doubt I ever will.

Thank goodness that poor girl is thin...cuz thats the only thing she had going for her. Unfortunately the world tends to enable her bad behavior.
  • Kailel
    Kailel Posts: 61 Member
    Options

This is my new favourite word! xD
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I will take a heavier woman over a skinny one every time, especially if the heavier woman is okay with the way she looks and thinks she is sexy
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am surprised no one has said this, but I actually feel really bad for her.

Clearly she is severely insecure, probably very much about her body/looks..to add insult to injury, sounds like her personality needs some fine tuning as well.

Besides her poor husband, I doubt many men would find her attractive beyond superficial reasons... and that's kind of sad, especially since she is an adult and should be grown out of it by now.
    You beat me to it I was thinking exactly the same! She sounds incredibly insecure and unhappy.
  • KatieLauren19
    Options

ME TOO!!!!

Also, you can be a "fat" skinny. I rather be a little bigger but have strength and be healthy...not just SKINNY. :love:
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm... maybe someone should point out to her that true beauty comes from the inside.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

LMAO I am so glad I am not the only person who uses that word!!! And yes she does sound like a HUGE one!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Seems to me like she needs to drink some clorox.

But, honestly, it gives me the giggles that my exhubby is a chubby chaser. I can't explain it, it just does.
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Is your neighbor the type of person who would go to a like-minded group of individuals and talk about you behind your back, sharing unflattering stories about you? Because that would be really bad.

well said. I agree
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    slap a ho.:grumble:

Is that like the whack a mole game?
    I have quarters

Yes...however, instead of mallet you use a pimp cane.

Can I just use a pimp hand? Cause once it's up....you don't know where it will land...

Yes, pimp hand works just as well. sometimes better.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I almost spat water on my keyboard at work! My co-workers all now officially know now that I am slacking.
  • Bunnybeesweet
    Bunnybeesweet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Please don't take what she said personally...the message is about her relationship with her husband, and she sounds really insecure about his past girlfriends. She was just trying to make herself feel better.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options

ME TOO!!!!

Also, you can be a "fat" skinny. I rather be a little bigger but have strength and be healthy...not just SKINNY. :love:

Again, the strong girls get to carry ammo and weapons during the Zombie Apocalypse, the rest we use for bait.
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    So I have a neighbor who is constantly saying that she is so much better than her husbands ex girlfriends because they were "fat". Mind you I am pleasently plump. She seems to have this idea that because she is skinny she is a catch. Let me say this- the only thing she has going for her is her weight. The best was when she said to me "Someone like me should be married to a Dr or a lawyer."

So skinny girls are a catch and fat girls aren't ????

I see you have met my sister in law!!! She used to go on and on about all the moms at her kids school that were overweight and pretty much said that they didn't deserve the big rings on their fingers, nice cars and, well, to be happily married. *shakes head*
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Me thinks she protests too much. :o)
    Apparently she has nothing else going for her. Very low self esteme to have to cling to the one and only asset she has.