Skinny girls are "better" than fat girls ?

Options

Replies

• ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I would laugh in her face. I live in South Texas, men here LOVE plus size women. I got lucky in that fact! lol.
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    ***** should eat some makeup so she can be pretty on the inside.

:heart:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I do know she is insecure because she does not allow her husband to have friends, and he is not allowed to go out. She on the other hand is constantly going out.

Oh and this is the best- my husband, and her and her husband went out one night. We were at a bar- we (her and I) went up to get a drink. There was this guy who was beyond trashed. He fell off the bar stool. We go back and she says to her husband "He thought I was So hot he fell off the stool." I said "Um no he is trashed". I can't handle women like this.

He fell over trying to slap the arrogant out of her?
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I would run this by her, Hmm if skinny girls are better than fat ones are anorexics even better?
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Is your neighbor the type of person who would go to a like-minded group of individuals and talk about you behind your back, sharing unflattering stories about you? Because that would be really bad.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She said that out loud? Really? That is AWESOME. (Not as in cool, but as to inspire awe.)

Because I have seen some skinny fat people, some thin and unhealthy people, Those Thinspirational videos....yeah I will pass on the human skeleton.
    I have seen many an attractive woman that wasn't particularly thin or even classically pretty....but still attractive.

Got To love a woman that can carry all the ammo for the Zombie Apocalypse... we will use the rest for bait.

People's stupidity never ceases to amaze and baffle me.
  • kriskaryl
    kriskaryl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yes, I find her attitude highly offensive, but the truly sad thing is, she will never know her own self-worth.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Queen said "fat-bottomed girls make the rockin' world go 'round" and you don't argue with Queen.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I used to have a friend like her once. We'd go out somewhere, some guys would check us out and she would then comment that they were checking her out. What was I? Her ugly friend she took out to make herself look better?

People like this are just totally, heniously insecure. The fact that she has to verbalize it all the time is just annoying and sad. Take heart in the fact that she'll probably never feel satisfied with herself and will forever be competing against others (unnecessarily, I might add).
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    SMH. I mean really, if skinny girls are the only attractive ones then how are any fat people getting dates? Some guys actually prefer the more curvy and ~gasp!~ yes fat girls. My husband was watching a hydroxy cut commerical and said "uh that girl looked better bigger" haha.
    To each their own.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    SMH. I mean really, if skinny girls are the only attractive ones then how are any fat people getting dates? Some guys actually prefer the more curvy and ~gasp!~ yes fat girls. My husband was watching a hydroxy cut commerical and said "uh that girl looked better bigger" haha.
    To each their own.

oops I didnt know "better" meant more attractive. In that case- its all personal preference.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Sounds like someone should throw her back!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Queen said "fat-bottomed girls make the rockin' world go 'round" and you don't argue with Queen.

Granted he liked men...but I still agree! :drinker:
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    To each their own.

oops I didnt know "better" meant more attractive. In that case- its all personal preference.

Not quite sure what that meant....but yes, he DID mean she was more attractive because she was more curvy
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    It's sad when people are obsessed with their significant other's exes at all, I think.

She shouldn't slag them off because her husband loved these people, and I'm sure it was for a reason. In fact, if they were heavier, that probably just means they were doubly awesome to attract him despite not being as "hot" as her.

Frankly, I'd much much much much MUCH rather be with someone heavy, funny, entertaning and supportive than someone who sounds like this skinny piece of bat**** insane.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    ***** should eat some makeup so she can be pretty on the inside.

LOVE THIS! lol
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Is your neighbor the type of person who would go to a like-minded group of individuals and talk about you behind your back, sharing unflattering stories about you? Because that would be really bad.

Um actually yes she is....:wink:
  • whiplashpcw
    whiplashpcw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I will never say skinny girls are "better" or bigger girls are "better". Your outer shell doesn't make you a "better" person. I have know skinny people that were awesome and I have known "FAT" people that are awesome. Her being skinny and thinking she is "better" causes her to lose SOOOOO many points even IF she is the hottest thing since sunburn.

My 2 cents
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options

Granted he liked men...but I still agree! :drinker:
    Big Queen fan here. Just want to point out that Queen was a group of four, not just one person. If you're talking about Freddie, he loved men and women. :wink: