Skinny girls are "better" than fat girls ?

Options

Replies

• Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    just because her self-esteem is all effed up and she's deluded into believing she is worth something because of how she looks - you guys dont have to tear her apart so heartlessly and viciously and publicly where she cannot defend herself.

How is any of this motivating any of you to become better physically or socially? Motivation via tearing down the neighbor of someone you've never met?

GOD DAMN.

Where is all of your inner beauty today? on another thread?
    Um...the woman is anonymous. Only the OP knows who she is. Take a chill pill.

Please dont tell me to take a 'chill pill' like Im having a temper tantrum in the early nineties. Im just thinking aloud- with everyone saying that inner beauty is what's more important and that you only tear down other to make yourself feel better and then I read this:

vacuous
    like a disease
    c*nt
    twatwaffle (in other words the crisscross dents left on a commando vagina after sporting too-tight fishnets or jeans while walking the streets all night...- nice thing to call a defeated unhappy stranger)
    threats to assault her? to socially blacklist her?
    needy
    stupid
    arrogant
    skinny piece of bat-**** insane
    deciding that her being small must be the ONLY thing going for her in the entire world- cause you obviously know her so well

Yes the OP does know her- but everyone flocking to rip her apart is working against their own pleas for others to be kind and be beautiful from the inside. And you fuss me for simply offering up a different opinion?
    It's called a rant. Nobody is telling this woman that's she's shallow and conceited to her face. That would be way too effective. Unfortunately, only the OP can do that and I'd advise that she do it ASAP.

I can understand ranting, it just seemed strange that to offset misled thinking, the best fix is to have strangers tear her apart. I'll shush.
    It's not a "fix" any more than complaining about bad drivers or fad diets is a fix. It's about being reassured that not everyone is as shallow and petty as the neighbor. Mission accomplished despite the minority opinion.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    just because her self-esteem is all effed up and she's deluded into believing she is worth something because of how she looks - you guys dont have to tear her apart so heartlessly and viciously and publicly where she cannot defend herself.

How is any of this motivating any of you to become better physically or socially? Motivation via tearing down the neighbor of someone you've never met?

GOD DAMN.

Please dont tell me to take a 'chill pill' like Im having a temper tantrum in the early nineties. Im just thinking aloud- with everyone saying that inner beauty is what's more important and that you only tear down other to make yourself feel better and then I read this:

vacuous
    like a disease
    c*nt
    twatwaffle (in other words the crisscross dents left on a commando vagina after sporting too-tight fishnets or jeans while walking the streets all night...- nice thing to call a defeated unhappy stranger)
    needy
    stupid
    arrogant
    deciding that her being small must be the ONLY thing going for her in the entire world- cause you obviously know her so well

Yes the OP does know her- but everyone flocking to rip her apart is working against their own pleas for others to be kind and be beautiful from the inside. And you fuss me for simply offering up a different opinion?

:heart:
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    JUST SAYIN'.
    Since we're ranting, can people stop with the 'just sayin'? It's one of the most obnoxious trendy phrases to come along in awhile.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    JUST SAYIN'.
    Since we're ranting, can people stop with the 'just sayin'? It's one of the most obnoxious trendy phrases to come along in awhile.

Here, have a cookie. :flowerforyou:
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    JUST SAYIN'.

Didn't realize it was a trendy phrase. It's just something I've heard for years in the Midwest.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    It's not a "fix" any more than complaining about bad drivers or fad diets is a fix. It's about being reassured that not everyone is as shallow and petty as the neighbor. Mission accomplished despite the minority opinion.

Mission failed despite the minority opinion. Seems like shallow pettiness abounds here. I offered to shush but you continue to harp. Best of luck in all of your physical adventures.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    She sure sounds like a "catch." In the same way you catch a disease.

This.

That being said, there are great "catches" that are skinny and some who are not. It's all in the quality of person you are and how you carry yourself.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    JUST SAYIN'.

I agree with you, just typin.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    this is the definition of a twatwaffle

LOL
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    OK, I have to say, that like yoovie stated, we can't determine this unknown other person's personality based on that ONE comment. She may have some redeeming qualities. We, not one of us, are perfect. All I can say is that that ONE comment is idiotic, narcissistic, and inappropriate.

So to the OP: If this is an overwhelming indication of this person's personality, any chance you can stop hanging out with/around her?
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

GOD DAMN.

vacuous
    like a disease
    c*nt
    needy
    stupid
    arrogant

It's called a rant. Nobody is telling this woman that's she's shallow and conceited to her face. That would be way too effective. Unfortunately, only the OP can do that and I'd advise that she do it ASAP.

I can understand ranting, it just seemed strange that to offset misled thinking, the best fix is to have strangers tear her apart. I'll shush.

Only if your mission is to feel superior, or be justified in your bashing.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I don't care how skinny she is. She sounds horribly ugly on the inside.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    if by skinny we are talking about fit/athletic/musclular etc...arent we all striving for that? doesnt that mean that being in that condition is better than being fat? of course you are not a better person but i think by definition it makes you a better catch right? if everything else is identical isnt the in shape mate more attractive than the fat one?
  • akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    i don't mean to offend anyone at all, but i pretty much have only been attracted to skinny girls. Am i shallow? maybe, but then again, who isn't. But i pretty much have the decency and respect to be able to not rant on about bigger girls. That girl sounds like a total Bit*h
  • northfresh
    northfresh Posts: 111
    Options
    i don't mean to offend anyone at all, but i pretty much have only been attracted to skinny girls. Am i shallow? maybe, but then again, who isn't. But i pretty much have the decency and respect to be able to not rant on about bigger girls. That girl sounds like a total Bit*h

That's not shallow at all. I was interested in a guy who was only interested in bigger girls, and even told me I was too skinny for him! I don't think he's shallow, he just has specific tastes. Everyone does, its naive to deny attraction to specific physical attributes. We can't all be attracted to everyone. It's only shallow if you assume that the people (or yourself) who fit into certain physical categories are 'better' than anyone else just because of those specific attributes. IMHO.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    It's my personality that makes me better than everyone. *hair-flip, smile-bling*
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    All girls, no matter the size, are b*tches.......in a good way. :drinker:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

It looks like you have something dangling from between your legs.

Also, so she may be shallow and insecure, but that doesn't necessarily make her an evil bltch. That attitude is a creation of the modern world, with the onslaught of glossy mags and 'reality' shows women have their faces rubbed in constantly.
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    she has no inner self to stuck up on her self
  • Alicia7896
    Options
    So I have a neighbor who is constantly saying that she is so much better than her husbands ex girlfriends because they were "fat". Mind you I am pleasently plump. She seems to have this idea that because she is skinny she is a catch. Let me say this- the only thing she has going for her is her weight. The best was when she said to me "Someone like me should be married to a Dr or a lawyer."

So skinny girls are a catch and fat girls aren't ????

She sounds VERY insecure.