You started Jan 1st - but where are you now?

Options

Replies

• JBankey
    JBankey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 1. Started recording on here again by the end of January, and am down 29 pounds. 65 pounds to go :)
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Since January 3rd I'm down 20 pounds, almost a jean size, I can't actually see a difference, but fitness is much better :)
  • jickalina
    jickalina Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Down 16 pounds but the last two weeks have been stalling. just lost the 16th pound a few days ago. I'm very happy to lose jsut a pound a week-- it's what i want and I'm still optimistic but i won't lie, it's getting frustrating.
  • confuzzledwife
    Options
    I'm down 19 lbs and 1 pant size :-)
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    1st Jan:156.2lbs
    Now: 143.4lbs
    Lost: 12.8lbs
    Also lost:
    3inch from waist
    4inch from belly
    1.5inch from bust, thighs and hips
    1inch from arms
    :)
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I started a week before Jan 31 doing TurboFire. I've lost 6 pounds and I'm down to 138 (height 5"11)
    Down to 19% fat and definitely put on muscle.
  • hayleydev13
    hayleydev13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's great to see how amazing everyone is doing!
    SW 189
    CW 177
    GW 147

A long way to go but every pound off is one in the right direction :)
  • lexie2005
    lexie2005 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    By Jan 1st I was already 30lbs down (started Oct 7th) but so far this year I am 21lbs down. I agree that you are best to lose it slowly, its more likely to stay off x
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I started on 12/25/11 at 200 lbs and now im within a pound or two of my first goal weight of 170, so i lowered it to 165 my ticker says ive lost 26 lbs:))
  • monharri
    monharri Posts: 78
    Options
    I was 200 on Jan 1, down to 176.
  • Bassafrass80
    Bassafrass80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I started MFP on January 3rd and as of now have lost 37lbs :)
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I started one week after Thanksgiving but didn't get serious until the New Year. I started at 176 and am down to 158.8. Less than 9 pounds from my goal (unless I lower it another 5 pounds as I am considering). LOVE Myfitnesspal!!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    -45lbs and down 2 pants size...been on a 1200 - 1400 cal diet! Work out 30 min - 60min each day no matter what!
  • jrecmcallister
    Options
    I actually started Jan. 16th and I was 186. Now I'm 161 and I've gone from a size 14/16 to a size 10.

I had the exact same starting weight as you, lost 8 lbs Jan and 2 Feb..I have barely budged since..How many calories are you eating? Any advice? Thanks!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I started January 7th at 242 lbs... I am currently 198 lbs! 44 lbs down and 28 more pounds to go :drinker:
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    I am down about one pants size. I need new bras, as my band size has decreased dramatically. I've lost inches all over my body... And I've lost between 21-23 pounds. It averages out to around 2 pounds per week since I started on January 1st. What's strange is that I've had everything on here set to lose only a pound per week, and I eat back my exercise calories... So I'm thinking that my metabolism is a bit higher than MFP is estimating. (I'm 5'2", but I have a large body frame.) Since the weight loss is slowing down a bit, I'm going to start tweaking things to see what works best. But so far I'm very pleased with my progress. :smile:
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    My husband started on 1st Jan. He has lost 22kg since then. I've been working hard since Sept, and lost 27kg.
  • mammothdoll
    Options
    I started in late December. Down 23.5 pounds. But there have been a lot of swings up and down on that scale! I have to remind myself to have patience and watch long-term trends, not daily or even weekly measures. I've lost an inch at my chest and hips, and five at my waist. But I'm not really down a dress size yet--probably because nothing is really made for people as fat as I am! So it will take a few more months before I actually fit into clothing, I'm guessing.
  • kgchisholm
    kgchisholm Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've lost 24 pounds, and went from a size 14 to a 10!
  • KenDubya74
    KenDubya74 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I actually started mid-January at 405lbs, as of this morning I'm at 375lbs.