You started Jan 1st - but where are you now?

Options

Replies

• hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I started December 26, 2011. Started at 219 and was at 208 on my last weigh in. A trip to NYC last week set me back a little bit, but we'll see where I am on Friday and go from there.
  • katiew00t
    katiew00t Posts: 164
    Options
    Started at 135 #. Now at 126.5 #. Lost inches off my waist, butt, legs. Arms have muscle tone. Face is thinner. Lost a pant size. Body fat % down several points. Feeling great!!!
  • Rielyn
    Rielyn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm down 19 pounds...haven't lost in almost 3 weeks but I *think* tomorrow when I weigh in I will be down at least a pound, I've switched it up considerably this week!!
  • DantonD
    DantonD Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Jan 2nd = 205.0
    Mar 20th = 179.8

Currently my goal weight is 175, but we'll see how that looks when I get there.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    15 pounds down and another 18 to go, and I started 1/6 because this wasn't a resolution, I just finally had enough
  • camorrissette
    Options
    I started on Jan 9. I have lost 20.1 lbs as of today. At Christmas my clothes were uncomfortably tight and now they are loose. I can put my jeans on right out of the drier and I don't have to wiggle into them. I have not switched sizes yet, but I think I have probably went down 1 size. Progress is slow, but steady. Losing weight post pregnancy this time has been a challenge and frustrating at times. I too, wish I would have done measurements when I started my journey but I didn't. My husband says he really notices the weight loss, but when I look in the mirror I don't notice that much change. I still have a long way to go. I'm glad to see that I'm losing at the average rate.
  • sdpayne61
    Options
    I started 12/9/11 dieting and weighed 364.4 lbs. I was just eating fairly healthy food and not counting calories. However I lost 14lbs. On 1/22 I started using MFP SW was 350.4. CW is 331.8.
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow - there are some HUGE losses posted since Jan 1st. I'm a big proponent of slowe and steady wins the race. For those who are pacing at more than 2 pounds lost per week, what's your secret and can you maintain it long term?
  • phresh21
    phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    As of Jan 1st I'm down 18 lbs :)
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I am looking to see where other people are with their weightloss since starting at the begining of the year.

I weighed 183 Jan 1st - I am down to 173 today (171 a couple of days ago). I would like to know how far others have come. I am also down one pants size.

I'm wondering if I should be losing more.

I weighed 166lbs on 1st January 2012, I went down to 147.6, put on two and a half pounds in the two weeks I went away on holiday. It is my first week back after the holiday, so my next weigh-in is Sunday.
  • Enonoid
    Enonoid Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    down 11lbs and lost some inches. Total cholesterol down over 30pts.
  • Tkdrocks66
    Tkdrocks66 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My wife gave each other a gym membership for Xmas and we started using MFP and using the gym on 12/31. I am down 25 lbs so far, with a long way to go yet. My wife is down nearly as much. I look forward to the time that my BMI goes from Obese to just overweight, then finally, normal.
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    :sad: i started 1/2 - and only lost 8 lbs (have been up and down)...I am not entirely sure what I am doing wrong, but I can't seem to get under 150! I am only 5'1!!!! So I have a lot to lose before summer time. :sad:
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I actually started Jan. 16th and I was 186. Now I'm 161 and I've gone from a size 14/16 to a size 10.

WOW! How did you do it?
  • RoughDiamondUK
    RoughDiamondUK Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I didn't start here on Jan 1st, I started here on the 15th, but I know what I weighed on the 1st anyway, so here we go:

Jan 1st: 147.2 lbs
    Jan 15th: 146.4 lbs
    Today: 133.2 lbs
    Loss: 14 lbs
  • billhearn
    Options
    I started January 7th. I have lost 31 pounds with AT LEAST 20 more to go.
  • Sarahsarahsarahk
    Sarahsarahsarahk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i lost 10lbs! 13ish more to go! i have gained so much muscle and have gotten into great shape! keep it up you guys, everyone should be proud! :)
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    i started mid to late january with cutting back on calories and starting working out in march. my heaviest weight was 164 currently at 150.2 as of this morning!!! yayyy!!! i have 20 more pounds to go!
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started on 1/10/12 at 360 pounds. Today, I'm down 36 pounds and a pant and a shirt size. I have no intention of stopping and I can't wait to see what I'll be at 1/10/13! :)
  • GW1970
    GW1970 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow - there are some HUGE losses posted since Jan 1st. I'm a big proponent of slowe and steady wins the race. For those who are pacing at more than 2 pounds lost per week, what's your secret and can you maintain it long term?
    the basic answer is no. have slowed the weight loss down to 1lb a week now, as i was losing the weight mostly (i think) from my legs, when of course its the stomach i want to get rid of now.
    Anyway been on MFP since jan and have lost 21lb since then:happy: