You started Jan 1st - but where are you now?

Options

Replies

• rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Since 1/1 I am down from 157 to 147. I have lost 4 lbs since starting MFP. Slowly losing but happy that my clothes are starting to fit better.
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I started Jan. 1 at 200 lbs....I'm down to 173 now. 27 lbs down...at least 23 more to go.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Started MFP Jan 12 @170lbs and I now weigh 151.5. I recently started walking more per day (4-7 miles), without adding speed, and now the fat is melting off. I'm thrilled. :)
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've been here since last September, but since January 1 I have lost 13 pounds. I have a long way to go still (unfortunately, my ticker only shows my "mini" goal, because I can't handle seeing how very far I have yet to go...), but am 13 pounds in the right direction since January, and 41 pounds in the right direction since September.

Great job!!!!
  • wvtracyann
    wvtracyann Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 1st at 156 and am down to 145 but I slacked until I found MFP in Feb that is when I weight loss took off
  • rower75
    rower75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started at 150 and am now down to 139.6. :smile:
  • spacecampsucks
    spacecampsucks Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    down 38lbs since Jan 14th (when I started).

Not noticed a huge difference, but haven't been measuring.
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I've been here since last September, but since January 1 I have lost 13 pounds. I have a long way to go still (unfortunately, my ticker only shows my "mini" goal, because I can't handle seeing how very far I have yet to go...), but am 13 pounds in the right direction since January, and 41 pounds in the right direction since September.

Great job!!!!

Thank you!
  • lilfurson
    lilfurson Posts: 190
    Options
    Started Jan 1st at 195...hit 168 this morning. I have kept to all of my goals I set for the year. 30+ minutes biking a day and 25+ miles running per week.
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    -9lbs
  • allthngsthru
    Options
    I started the second week of January. I am down 25 pounds and started in a size 14 to a size 10. For several weeks before I got serious I just logged on my food here to get an idea of what needed to change. I love mfp :)
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    i started january 1 2011 -- I'm down 107lbs.
    sw 303.4
    cw 196.4
    gw 160
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    I started the beginning of January my ticker shows the amount of weight I've lost. I've gone from a 22 pant to a 16, a XXL shirt to a L and weirdly enough from a 42 DD to a 38 DDD (I know really really weird there). I feel great and can't wait to get farther on my goal.

Good luck everyone and great job with staying dedicated!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I didn't refocus on 1/1 because I didn't want to be one of those that is done by 1/15. So I started 1/11 at 244 and am down to 219!! 25 lbs! Oh yeah!!
  • Alexandrea22
    Alexandrea22 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started January 2 at 189 pounds. Weighed in today at 164...25 pounds down! and 17 more to go. Good luck everyone!
  • Summerlove1993
    Summerlove1993 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I didn't start myfitnesspal until the end of January when my friend turned me on to it. I had been trying to follow Bethenny Frankel's plan prior to myfitnesspal with little results (She has good ideas if you are already skinny and want to stay that way.) Anyway, except for a few setbacks caused by not exercising enough and making bad choices in the evenings, I've done pretty well. Had I been more faithful to documenting throughout the evening and sticking to it, I probably would have made better progress. However, I'm pretty pleased with my weight loss so far!

16215868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Pebbles536
    Pebbles536 Posts: 199
    Options
    SW 280 01/03/12

CW 256 03/21/12

80 days and 24 lbs
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I started on January 9th and am down from 170.5 to 153 lbs as of this morning, so 17.5. My ticker doesn't do half-pounds. :P
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    I started January 1, 2012 @ 198.8, my last weigh in last week I was at 177, but today I'm at 174.6...but since my actual weight day is Thursday, I'm not counting it yet. :) And I TOTALLY agree that slow and steady wins the race!!!
  • LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Options
    I've lost 13.5 pounds since the beginning of the year. My goal is to lose 5.5 more. I'm trying to focus more on building muscle now. I've dropped almost two sizes (I'm in between an 8 and a 10 now), so I'm ready to get the rest of it off because most of my pants and jeans are too big for me now, but I'm not going to buy anything until it fits me right!