You started Jan 1st - but where are you now?

Options

Replies

• ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    My weight starting in Jan 2012 was around 175-166 my current weight right now is 153

Everybody is different we all lose weight differently and depending on what works outs you are doing and how many days you work out plus what you are eating will make a difference no one person will lose weight or the same amount of weight. Good luck to you, you are doing very well. If you need a cheer squad I will root for yeah.
  • mkam1980
    mkam1980 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Started January 1st- I am down 21 pounds but it doesn't seem to be going as quickly as I would like it to. I have about another 30 to go (hopefully by July).
  • Amy_Lynn74
    Amy_Lynn74 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I started January 7th. SW:245 CW:218 so I've gotten rid of 27 pounds so far!!!:flowerforyou:
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Well, I started Jan 25th- so hope I am allowed on here =) . I have lost 26.5 lbs, and 20.5 inches already. Long battle, but getting it done with the support from my MFP family.
  • marshmallow8663
    Options
    I started MFP January 1st at 230 lbs, and I am down 17.5 pounds (212.5)
  • Ddubs22
    Ddubs22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    15 pounds since Jan 5!
  • noiva
    noiva Posts: 94
    Options
    Weighed in Jan 2 @ 293, weighed in this past Monday at 262.6! About 30 lbs lost so far.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I started in November at 265.8 but on 2nd Jan I weighed 248lb, today I weigh 220.4lb. Loss of 27.6lb since Jan. In the time I've been doing this I have gone from a UK 24/26 to a UK 18/20 :happy:
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Started Jan 17, was at 243.5, now at 208.5. 35 pounds gone, 30 more to go. Past two weeks have been tougher with less weight lost so may need to shake up my exercise regimine. Feel way better, have lots more energy, have the drive to keep exercising again.

Good luck everyone and keep up the good work. You're all doing awesome no matter how slowly it is going. A small step is better than no step at all.
  • fatboy235
    fatboy235 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I started 2nd week of January and just finished the biggest loser competition thru work on Monday 19 March. Started at 243 down to 226.
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I started the 1st of january and so far im 41 lbs down, started at 296 now 255.8 :D
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    My progress has been real slow since the start of the year.

Around the first week of Jan., I weighed 173.4.
    As of this morning, I weighed 165.4

So in a two month period, that's only 8 lbs. :mad:

Ugghhhh....
  • mzhokie
    mzhokie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I sort of started Jan 10th... that's when my husband started his diet and I was dragged along kicking and screaming! LOL He wanted to lose 15 lbs. We started South Beach but I wasn't being as true during the day like he was. I slowly got serious sometime in Feb. South Beach works great for my husband so that's why we did that for a few weeks.

But since Jan 10th I have lost 14 lbs total, 8.5 lbs of it here on MFP.
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 2 and I am down 22 lbs and 14 inches. I have a very long way to go, but I refuse to give up this time!

I went from 252.6 to 230.2 (as of this morning)
  • shanny72mc
    Options
    I started February 15th and I'm down 16 pounds
  • sthrnspirit
    Options
    Started Jan 4th. Lost 20 pds by 3/9. Down one pants size. Feeling great.
  • Linda916
    Linda916 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I started on the couch and began walking on 1 Jan. Now I am down 11 pounds and can run 3 miles in 42-44 minutes.
  • bethany1031
    bethany1031 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Started a little before the end of the year & I'm down 14 pounds since my last "official" weigh in. Although I stepped on the scale this am & was down another 3lbs. Not quite down a pant size yet, but I'm close! I've been hiking up my pants all day today...so they are defintiely lose!

Good job everyone!!! :)
  • csparon
    csparon Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I am looking to see where other people are with their weightloss since starting at the begining of the year.

I weighed 183 Jan 1st - I am down to 173 today (171 a couple of days ago). I would like to know how far others have come. I am also down one pants size.

I'm wondering if I should be losing more.

I've actually gained 3lbs so far. But I lost 5 inches off my hips and 3 off my waist and I can fit back into my skinny jeans. I feel great and so far I am loving the Insanity Workouts.
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    Jan I was about 180 now I am around 171-173 pounds. I am not doing so great, haha, but I've only now started really committing.