You started Jan 1st - but where are you now?

Options

Replies

• kaiiu
    kaiiu Posts: 2
    Options
    I have lost 23 pound since the beginning of the year! :)
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I started February 1. I wanted to avoid all of the extra people at the gym due to New Years resolutions. I'm down 21 so far.
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Jan 1 I weighed 200 lbs, and I'm currently around 175, hovering there for whatever reason.
    Went down from an 18 to a 14 in dress pants.

I'm usually under my cals and I work out for an hour a day.
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    BUMP!! Yall are doing an amazing job! :)
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Jan 1st I was 168 and today I'm 153.6 ... still got a waaaaays to go though :ohwell:
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I started the second week of January at 222 pounds as of yesterday I am at 202 pounds. 20 pounds in a little over 2 months, while still taking care of my 3 kids and fiance and house, I think is a pretty good job myself. Good luck in your journey everyone!
  • visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I started 12/28 and as of last Thursday I'm down 12 lbs. I'm expecting to be done another lb tomorrow so I'll be at 13 lbs lost. Very happy with the pace. Enjoying exercise and basically eating and drinking what I want to - within my calorie limit.
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm down 24.6 lbs so I'm 1/3rd the way to my goal!

SW: 198 lbs.
    CW: 173.4
    GW: 133

I measure inches just once every 10 lbs so not sure what my inches are to date. Today I'm wearing a skirt with my shirt tucked in! So amazing. I swear the process of losing weight does wonders for your esteem.

My secret- eat less, exercise more hee hee.:laugh: I work out 6 days a week- sometimes twice a day. Mix of cardio and weight lifting. I don't eat back my exercise cals and I focus on whole foods. 3-4 veg, 2-3 lean protein (chicken, fish, or turkey), 2 max fruit, 2 max carbs. Feel free to add me if you need support. :flowerforyou:

This thread is making me smile! :smooched:
  • bosulli1
    bosulli1 Posts: 33
    Options
    i started at 145 around jan 15th and just weighed in at 137 this past weekend. only about 8 pounds so far, but pretty much on pace with the one pound a week plan. i fell off the MFP wagon for a few weeks in mid-february, and even though i thought i was being healthy, i didn't lose any weight! it really reminded me how much the accountability component of MFP helps.

ps i'm so impressed with how much progress so many people have made!!!
  • pinn44
    pinn44 Posts: 68
    Options
    I lost a total of 14 lbs. so far and down from a 16 to a loose fitting 14. KUDOS to all!
  • Bruno1542
    Options
    I am down 12 pounds but know I've lost inches, as my clothes are fitting me and/or are loose. I still have 30 more to go, so like the other poster said, slow and steady. But I'm motivated at least to see some progress. And with the warm weather starting, makes me feel even more motivated to get this flub off of me finally!
  • carramel0705
    carramel0705 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 7th at 237 as of yesterday I weighed in at 213 a 24 lb loss
  • noemike
    noemike Posts: 61
    Options
    I have been working really hard since Jan 1st I am down 35 lbs I am down 3 pants sizes it been great. I have been struggling this week my mojo has started to slip I know alot of new years resloution people drop of come march I dont want to be one of those people. I want to give myself I birthday present if I can lose another 21 pounds by April 30th I will be 299lbs for the first time since I cant remeber. I have a long journey still ahead with alot of weight still to lose!! Good luck with yours
  • Krissi921
    Krissi921 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I started January 3rd and as of today I am "officially" down 23 pounds and 1 pant size. It feels SO great! I am following the "do not eat crap" diet, ha! I have a long way to go but MFP has been a lifesaver for me!
  • camorrissette
    Options
    My progress has been slow. I would like to know any tips from those of you that are losing more then 1-2 pounds per week?
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I started March 1st and I am down 15 lbs and that's prior to signing up with mfp.
  • luvsdeals
    luvsdeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I started at 186 on 1/4 and have lost 24 pounds and at least 2 pants sizes.
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I started January 9 at 188.. I got down to 171. Last week I went on vacation (the whole week). When I got home I weighed & had gained 4lbs :'-( I weigh on Fridays so hopefully that 4lbs will be gone by then!

Oh & I'm 5'4"...
  • cutiekay99
    Options
    I started SERIOUSLY trying to lose weight on Jan. 1, 2012. Yes, it was a New Year's resolution, and one I promise to keep. On January 1st, I weighed in at 224.8lbs. My highest weight EVER!!! I am currently 206.0lbs, so I have lost approximately 19lbs. My goal is to lose 75lbs by Jan. 1, 2013.

Good work everyone! You all have made amazing progress! I'm loving this thread.
  • capperboy
    capperboy Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    19 lbs loss and now at goal weight.
    The challenge is now to maintain and not yo yo over the next twelve months, as I have previously.
    Over the last 4 years weight has ranged from 162 - 223 lbs.
    Intend to keep using MFP to focus on diet and portion size.