You started Jan 1st - but where are you now?

Options

Replies

• fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hi
    started 1 jan, and have lost 23lbs, and down 2 dress sizes, quite away still to go, but more important so much fitter than i was then.
  • JinxRita
    JinxRita Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I've been doing very well! It feels slow, but when I actually calculate it out, I'm almost at exactly 1lb/week weight loss, and that is fantastic. If I keep it up, I could be 52lbs lighter by the end of the year, and how fantastic would that be?!

You can see my progress via my ticker. :)
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    SUPERhecticMOM Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 9th and am down 15lbs....and am WAY more aware of what I am eating! I can honestly say MFP has been an eye opener and a lifestyle change. I have never felt better!
  • CobbChaos
    CobbChaos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 7, I am down 19 lbs and feeling good:love:
  • fitnessbudget
    Options
    You're doing great. I'm down 5lbs - and many [unmeasured] inches....All of my clothes are fitting looser - and I anticipate in another 5lbs, I will not be able to keep the pants up without alterations.
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I started at the end of Jan, on the 30th. I was at 250 and I am now at 238lbs.. I wish it was a bit more, but I am still happy with what I've accomplished so far.
  • dizzycoolbabe
    dizzycoolbabe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    lost 17lb so far
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I was at 176Pounds, im now 164pounds! where's the time gone............
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am down 9 lbs and a total of 15 inches (last time I measured, anyway, at the beginning of march)....Hoping some changes that were made last week start helping more. Clothes are looser, but still not really down. I can tell a big difference, though,
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    lost about 12 lbs so far
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    On January 1st I was 197 lbs and as of last Saturday I was 185.6. I've had a few bad days since then so I'm guessing I'm back up a little, but I think even 10 lbs in that amount of time is pretty good when I have only changed my diet.
  • JenD2Vivi
    Options
    I started January 1st at 188. I am now 166. :) 30 more to go! Hoping I can stay motivated!
  • trudemeanor
    trudemeanor Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I restarted on MFP January 4 SW:201.8 CW:190 so I've lost 11pounds so far
  • 4flamingoz
    4flamingoz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Started Jan. 2, and I'm down 8-my pants are becoming much more comfortable, and dare I say a little baggy!:wink:
  • ErinNichole76
    ErinNichole76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Got serious Jan 3rd
    as of March 17th I was down 14.6 pounds
    I've noticed my clothes are getting looser but not to the point I can donate them yet.

I've really slacked off this week and been in a bit of a funk, but that will change tomorrow.

Might I suggest that you not compare your loss against others'. I was doing that at first and ended up in a dark place for a couple days. I'm doing what I feel is right for ME and so far it seems to be working.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Since Jan 1st when I started, I'm down 9 lbs. I think you're right on track!
  • ejortega
    ejortega Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    doing very well. I thinkk...
    I swear by MFP!

mind you the real start wieght was 239.4
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I started Jan17, lost 2 lbs before joining, so a total of 10lbs lost and 6.5 inches!
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 13lbs since January 1st...which is basically 1 pound a week. :flowerforyou:
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I've been here since last September, but since January 1 I have lost 13 pounds. I have a long way to go still (unfortunately, my ticker only shows my "mini" goal, because I can't handle seeing how very far I have yet to go...), but am 13 pounds in the right direction since January, and 41 pounds in the right direction since September.