• InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I like random stuff.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Hippos fart through their mouths

So.... Hippos are politicians? Do they have green eyes ?
    I got someone else to read this for me on your advice - she gave me a strange look as if I should be doing something useful with my life.

In the Captain and Tenile song 'Afternoon Delight' (skyrocket in flight) - are they singing about daytime sex?

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but "Afternoon Delight" was sung by the the Starland Vocal Band--a near one-hit wonder.

Oh No!
    zsHKoC.gif

Makes more sense actually, who'd want to have sex with Captain and Tennille at anytime of day ?
  • heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    needs a rickroll.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    You are a very handsome man, OP. :bigsmile:
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I learned in psychology class that if you tell someone not to do something, they are actually more likely to do it. That seems messed up to me, like my bed in the morning. I hate mornings, they make me sort of grouchy, and uneasy, I track it back to a long family history of caffeine addiction. Did you know that caffeine withdrawal is one of the most common causes of headaches? I once saw this show where a guy fell on a metal spike that went right through his head, and he lived to have a show made after him. I bet he had a pretty bad headache, but coffee likely didn't help.

You said not to read this thread, I immediately clicked on it. Your psychology class was correct!!

You veer off the subject, stay off the coffee.

:::::::runs off:::::::
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

a bit early in the day to be drinking isn't it ?
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    OMG, this forum just made my bad mood go away AND I learned how to make unicorn poop! Going to be a great day! =]
  • Cherishanne
    Cherishanne Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Did you know the human head weighs 8lbs?
    Did you know bees and dogs can smell fear?
    Did you know my next door neighbour has three rabbits?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS3K68rGYfHwJjsRlMq35Q4zqjvQuP5ue0EmBx-8rmv-qS3EGgzw

Ray Rocks!!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

a bit early in the day to be drinking isn't it ?

depends what you're drinking! It's the perfect time of day for coffe...:drinker:
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the gang bang...

A big bang will have to suffice...

big-bang-theory-cast_320.jpg

if i had a penny everytime...

You'd do them all for a penny?

i'd do penny for a penny...
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I think I love you.

ZOMG u're a boy. I just assumed by the colour of ur pachyderm that.. well i made an *kitten* of me. Not that being a boy is bad. just makes it slightly more awkward. tho.. awkward seems to be the way i do things. Hi.

I am all boy where it counts.. I count using my fingers

When the pants come off, PP can count to 11.

these pants go go 11
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Did YOU know that blue eyed people see mroe "star bursts" at night than brown eyed people?

Maybe brown eyed people just prefer skittles......

no, it's actually the awesomness of having blue eyes trying to come out, but the brain won't let it... It's a very complex thing, you wouldn't understand....:noway:

I was diagnosed with a rare disorder that gave me a larger than normal brain... it is quite embarrassing, but I assure you... I tend to understand everything... except for people .. they are just weird creatures

One does not simply understand people. One breathes people, consumes people, becomes people. People are people, so why should it be that you and I get along so awkwardly?
  • Kelekat
    Kelekat Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hippos fart through their mouths

So.... Hippos are politicians? Do they have green eyes ?
    I got someone else to read this for me on your advice - she gave me a strange look as if I should be doing something useful with my life.

In the Captain and Tenile song 'Afternoon Delight' (skyrocket in flight) - are they singing about daytime sex?

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but "Afternoon Delight" was sung by the the Starland Vocal Band--a near one-hit wonder.

Oh No!
    zsHKoC.gif

Makes more sense actually, who'd want to have sex with Captain and Tennille at anytime of day ?

Not even if I'd been celibate for years and had had both hands amputated....