Kissing issue

Options

Replies

• mick_02
    mick_02 Posts: 27
    Options
    I am a very affectionate person so that would drive me nuts! My SO has to be affectionate too or it wouldn't work for me.
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    <- Hugger
  • Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am so into kissing. I could never imagine spending my life not kissing. Yet oddly, I end up with non-kissers.

I don't think it is a big deal, but you do have to adjust. Even for someone that loves to kiss passionately, if you haven't had it in a while, you just forget about it. Sigh.

Yeah...that's so sad.

We have been together for 8 months. I deal with it pretty good most of the time but sometimes it builds up and I get all *****y about it. I try not to make him feel less-than or that he isn't enough because he is so amazing in many ways. He is the closest thing to prefect that I have ever found and I love him deeply.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    im not a big kisser but my hubbie is:smooched:
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have never been big on "making out" but I will kiss my fiance. I also am not a fan of PDA, I am not a fan of holding hands at the mall or kissing in public. I feel like those are things that shouldn't be on display..
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I NEED kissing... I love it... so I can't truly understand how anyone doesn't like it. :noway:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with kissing.......what's that? :huh:
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'm not a particularly affectionate person and I tend not to be amenable to public displays of affection. But this was the perfect spot to quote comedian Jim Jefferies on kissing:

"Guys used to like kissing, then someone sucked our ****s. Why would I want to go to the playground when I've been to Disney World?!"

Cheers.
    -wtk

Now that's funny stuff!!! LOL He does love Disney World. ;)

Well, then I would suggest that since he doesn't want to take you to the playground which you enjoy, you don't take him to Disney World. Maybe that will teach him the meaning of give and take.
  • cassieko
    cassieko Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    In my case, the low frequency of kissing was merely a symptom of the major problems our relationship had. We split up.

^^ This, for me too.

So glad I have a man now who loves to kiss me :x
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    That would suck.

Kissing was the only good part of my relationship with my soon-to-be-ex.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I HAD ONE LIKE THAT....NOTICE THE KEY WORD IS "HAD"

Now I have the right partner who loves it and when we do its off the charts !
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is big on affection but he isnt a big kisser or much for foreplay which I guess involves kissing been so long I forgot.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    My hubby isn't a massive kisser either. He does hug me a lot, and hold my hand. He tells me every day he loves me just not into too much kissing. Upsets me actually. Seems a lot of guys are like this though. Glad I read this thread x
  • Chari_Jan
    Options
    He does make an effort for me and I really appreciate it. :heart: I just can't wrap my head around how someone wouldn't want to kiss their partner. And let me tell you all...I am a dang good kisser!!! :blushing:
  • NancyNiles
    NancyNiles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I don't mind kissing on the lips, but I really don't care for french kissing. It just doesn't do anything for me. I also have narrow nostrils, so I can't do anything that won't allow me to breathe for very long. Which sort of eliminates a lot of french kissing and other "mouth activities."
  • Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I dated a girl once who kissed really strangely.

Honestly, it felt like I was getting kissed by a dog (no, I don't mean she was a dog, she was very attractive).

Too much tounge action. It was just weird.

I really like kissing, hugging and all of the things that can lead to (whether it does or not), but I might have been a little more reserved in my kissing with her.

:huh:

*shrugs*
  • ruggedBear
    ruggedBear Posts: 295
    Options
    <- Hugger

This^

Kissing - I could take it or leave it. In our house, it never happens outside the bedroom and that seems to work for both of us!
  • regina2063
    regina2063 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend is not affectionate at all.....i can barely get hugs.....neither of us kiss...so thats not a big deal...so i figure i will get the affection in hugs....ha forget it...but what can i say...just wait on a hugger to fly past me...one day....but then what would be his hype...ha ha
  • Chari_Jan
    Options
    My hubby isn't a massive kisser either. He does hug me a lot, and hold my hand. He tells me every day he loves me just not into too much kissing. Upsets me actually. Seems a lot of guys are like this though. Glad I read this thread x

Your hubby sounds exactly like my BF. Perfectly amazing in almost everyway EXCEPT....Kissing.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    my husband isnt a big kisser, but he still does somewhat. What i will say is that because its less often, its more of a turn on and such when he does give me bog smooches! He is affectionate generally, so the kissing not so much doesnt bother me a ton. He is a hugger and grabs my bum a lot too :blushing: