You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    ...when your "more overweight than you" co workers make a point to tell you every time they worked out

...when you get excited about shopping for swimsuits to see how great you're starting to feel in them (and you don't have to by ones with a "skirt").

...when you actually don't mind posing for pictures in said swimsuit (or in general!)!
  • sbartlett0421
    Options
    I never thought I'd get to do this again:

When you go out and the chairs have arm rests and you are able to sit in the chair and put your purse beside you.:smile:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    When you walk across the yard in heels and you don't leave big gaping holes in the ground.:laugh:
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You can sit straight into an airplane seat rather then go at it at an angle a squeeeeeze and weeeeeedge your way in.
    Halleulah sweet Jesus Buddah Keanu Reeves
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    Halleulah sweet Jesus Buddah Keanu Reeves

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • foleypro
    foleypro Posts: 9
    Options
    You're wearing your "nice" sweat pants with a "nice" blouse and your newest running shoes...to a business meeting. And you realize that you could dress a little nicer. In fact, you could be one of those slim professional women in a suit that buttons at the waist.

You start to hope because this time it is really happening.:smokin:
  • nursegirl79
    nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    "you start looking for the tupperaware of clothes hidden just in case you did lose the weight"

This one acutally made me tear up because I have one...Can't wait to fit in my 100 dollar jeans(main reason why I didn't throw them out..lol)
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    You just received your order from Eddie Bauer on line, and you're sad and happy all at the same time because the XXL skort you just bought is TOO BIG! And the size 18 shorts you bought "to wear when you've lost more weight" fits just right!! :happy:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    you weigh less on the scales in the middle of the day, fully dressed(even sandals), than you used to weigh clothesless early in the morning!:blushing: :noway:
  • Veracruz4
    Veracruz4 Posts: 22
    Options
    you have to buy new clothes because the "skinny" clothes in storage are sooo out of date!
  • Veracruz4
    Veracruz4 Posts: 22
    Options
    maybe this has been said - but when you pass by a mirror and actually stop to check yourself out instead of running quickly past it.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    you weigh less on the scales in the middle of the day, fully dressed(even sandals), than you used to weigh clothesless early in the morning!:blushing: :noway:

MAN:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    can that really haappen?:huh:
    i wanna experience that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    When you cant shop at your favorite plus size store anymore :cry:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    when your kids say things like, "you were never that big, were you?" when you are talking about how much weight you lost so far.
  • FantasticVoyage
    Options
    You don't knock things over with your butt. Like the coffee pot. :blushing:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options

i know!!! i'm so sad! i love Torrid and I'm too small for it now. :sad:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    when you hubby says he can't see where you're going to lose 16 more pounds from....:heart::smooched:
    when you go to the doctor for a check up and she tells you you're healthier than you've been in years and you weigh 12 pounds less than the first time you saw her....
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    when you hubby says he can't see where you're going to lose 16 more pounds from....:heart::smooched:
    when you go to the doctor for a check up and she tells you you're healthier than you've been in years and you weigh 12 pounds less than the first time you saw her....

wow! that's fantastic! woohoo! :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

i know!!! i'm so sad! i love Torrid and I'm too small for it now. :sad:

That was a sad day for me too! :brokenheart: I'm still trying to figure out how to shop at "regular" stores.
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    when your pants no longer leave itchy red marks on your tummy cause they were way too tight in the first place!:laugh: :smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!