You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    when you need to have your expensive bras taken in by 2 inches. AND you go back to pick them up a week later and they need to be adjusted by another 2 inches. YAY ME!! The store owner sent me home with catalogues to select which bras I will want to purchase from the Fall collection because these won't be fitting much longer. She feels I deserve a reward. :love:

I need new bras too but I'm trying to hold out until I am officially a 32in band (I'm currently at 32.25)!

I was originally a 38 but stayed at 36 for the longest time. Now I'm down to 34 but on the tightest hook. So before we move on to buying new I'm going to hold off until we figure out where I'm going to end up. Cup size has remained virtually the same though.... I'm a big fan of Prima Donna's, they're the best if you ask me. Treat yourself if you haven't already. AND CONGRATS!!! You're doing really well.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    When you show a co-worked a photo of you from Christmas and her immediate response is a loud gasp followed by "Oh my Fing god! No way!" :laugh: :laugh: Gotta love the honesty of the reaction :happy:

Love ya Nikkytoo :flowerforyou:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    About two weeks ago there was a flea market, and there were all of these mirrors propped up.I walked by them, and caught sight of a girl's reflection. I thought to myself, "Lucky girl, she looks really pretty and in shape."

Awkward/happy moment wen I realized I was jealous of my own reflection :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    When the big roll of back fat becomes a little roll of back fat. Can't wait until there is no more back fat!:laugh:

Hehehe. Wait until you lose it and you start cutting your hair shorter and shorter because you no longer need it to hide the back fat.
  • Veracruz4
    Veracruz4 Posts: 22
    Options
    You can walk into a public restroom toliet and just close the door behind you without having to maneuver your body to close the door! :laugh:
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    when....you run into your ex boyfriend at a concert and his jaw drops. take that SUCKER! :laugh:

Gotta love that one! :bigsmile:
    Good job! :drinker:
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    You give all your jeans from last season away and go shopping for new ones.
  • doobiedoo
    doobiedoo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you don't have to worry if the seatbelt will reach far enough of not!:flowerforyou:
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    when you are on a flight and you no longer overflow into the seats beside you, but instead fit inside the arm rests of the one you occupy!!! :happy:

Not to mention can actually move or sit at an angle in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blushing:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    You can walk into a public restroom toliet and just close the door behind you without having to maneuver your body to close the door! :laugh:

:laugh: I like that one!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    you take a pole dancing class with your daughter and you are not embarrassed !
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    when your underwear is so baggy in the butt region it looks like you have a load in your pants...hahaha.
    when shirts that were fitted around your waist just hang down and now look like a dress.
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    when it looks like you dropped a duece in your pants because the butt gets so saggy. :laugh:

when you look at before pictures and compare them to recent ones... and do a little jig. :wink:

when you run into someone you havent seen in a while and see their facial expression when they notice your weight loss. :bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    When your neighbor says are you still losing weight? and they want you to stop! Jealousy is a great reward!
  • jaydeangel
    jaydeangel Posts: 31
    Options
    You have to safety pin your workout pants after grabbing extra material, just to keep them from falling off at the gym.:laugh: Its happen!
    You clap or shake your hands and your rings fly off.
    Your friend you haven't seen in a few months tells you that your butt has an actual shape now and it looks grabable. LOL!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    A couple we are friends with - wife comes up to me and said that her husband was going to ask my hubby who the hot chick he was with - but he was afraid I'd be insulted - I said insult away!!!!!!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I got my wedding ring back on this morning.
  • czewwhat
    Options

How totally awesome! I have a tear in my eye for you! How totally happy you must feel!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options

How totally awesome! I have a tear in my eye for you! How totally happy you must feel!

Awe thanks ... it's nice that you get it.
  • cowsaysmoo
    cowsaysmoo Posts: 15
    Options
    ...your can of shave gel and bottle of body wash are lasting longer because there is less area to cover!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!