You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    Options
    You no longer use a lack of time as an excuse to not take a bath, when the real reason was you could only fit in a quart of water before!
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    when u no longer know what size u actually are!! ...... u pick out clothes u think fit and after trying them on realise that even tho they are smaller than ur old size, they are still too big!! :blushing:

ur gym pants start falling down in class and u cant believe it:laugh: !!!
  • smg1010
    smg1010 Posts: 21
    Options
    you buy a pair of jeans a size down and when it's time to actually wear them they're too big!!

waste of money- but great feeling :)
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    you weigh less on the scales in the middle of the day, fully dressed(even sandals), than you used to weigh clothesless early in the morning!:blushing: :noway:
    I love that one! You know you're losing weight when you actually weigh what your drivers license says.:laugh:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    You try on regular size XL workout pants thinking there is no way they will fit and not 1 but 2 different styles fit! woo whoo!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    You try on regular size XL workout pants thinking there is no way they will fit and not 1 but 2 different styles fit! woo whoo!

I take it these are the cute one's I wear?:tongue::flowerforyou: YAYYYY you!!!
  • goldsguy
    goldsguy Posts: 58
    Options
    you buy a new pair of workout shorts, and they are already too big, so you go back for a smaller size:tongue:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    you paint your own toenails and you can bend over well enough to see what you are doing!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: you ride your bike 10 miles and say........Dang is that ALL???:happy: :happy:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I now weigh 10 pounds LESS than my driver's license!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Wishful
    Wishful Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    you actually look forward to shopping because you want to see if you can wear a smaller size!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    You try on a pair of pants in a regular sized store and they are too big! And better yet only 1 of 4 things you take into the change room is too small the rest are too big or unflattering cut/colour :) woo hoo!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    The seat belt in the plane is big enough with left over!
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    . . . you have to get links taken out of your watch to keep it from wriggling around all day

. . . you need new bras cuz the girls are shrinking

. . . the bottoms of your shorts are actually baggy instead of making your legs look like squeezed out sausages

WHY WHY WHY are the girls the first thing to go? :huh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    when you go to a beach party and all your friends are shocked at the site of you that jaws are hanging to the ground and some are looking a little envious, to not say jealous! I got a lot of compliments and some were astonished at how just walking these mountains can whip you into shape. To the point of even slimming your arms done YAYYY me!!!:love: but seriously!!?? Like that's ALL I've been doing.... walking the hills?!?! There is way more to it than that and we here all know it. Still, was a really nice feeling.
  • AHealthierSuzyQ
    Options
    You haven't met your skinny goal yet, but you walk into your SiL's birthday party and she greets you with, "There's my skinny sister-in-law!" :bigsmile:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i like the driver's license ones.

so when i weighed 250 my DL said I weighed 180. Then last year i believe i decided to be a little honest and put that i weighed 200 (at the time i was like 210). well now I'm in the 180's (183 - 188) and my DL still says 200. lol. and the picture is from when i was A LOT bigger. so funny.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    when the dress you bought in a size 12 2 months ago, which was a little tight, causing you to wear support underwear is now TOO BIG!!!!! YAY me again!!!!!
  • NinaDawn79
    NinaDawn79 Posts: 164
    Options
    When the sweater your sis handed down to you when she lost all her weight that was way too small at the time finally fits. :love:
  • darman
    darman Posts: 269
    Options
    YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS Right there with you on that one!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!