You know your losing weight when

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• Boston01810
    Boston01810 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    When you put on exercise shorts you have not worn in three months- and they slip right off (this did happen).... also a short skirt!
    When you get on the scale and look down and do not have to push in your belly to read the weight.
    When you go for a walk with your husband, and you are still in your exercise clothes, and when you come back from the walk- he says "you are looking really good" and he liked watching your *kitten* as you were walking (who would have thought- isn't that cute!)
    When you sit and you no longer have two waves of fat that curl over the top of your pant waist.
    When you actually put your slacks into the dryer and can wear them - vs letting them air dry (so they will not shrink a bit more).
    When men open the doors for you again when you go in and out of stores.
    When you are in a short skirt and you notice men looking at your legs (nice) ...
    When you have lost weight, your legs slim down and the "dimple" in the fat in your legs is gone... as its now muscle... and you have "gotten your legs back".
    I could go on , this is a great site.
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    When a co-worker suddenly asks, out of the blue, though they seemingly have shown ZERO interest in you ---- "So how much weight HAVE you lost exactly?" !!!!! :tongue:
  • alipetrey
    Options
    Your pants are falling off because you're a tight wad and want to get the most wear out of 'em before you let 'em go.

You wear that shirt, even if it's a little snug, because you know it doesn't look bad, and it's a size you can't even remember wearing before.

People compliment you on your weight loss even when you're in a plateau week... it just took them some time to notice. :)

UNDERWEAR COMMENT SO TRUE!!!! I'm constantly pulling them up, or pulling them down, depending if they're boycut or hip huggers.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You clean out your closet & find clothes TOO BIG!!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    i don't know if this has been said, but....

when you go to shave your legs, and it doesn't take near as long because they aren't as big! :laugh:
  • Chickiebabe151
    Options
    You go to trim your "area" and can see it by looking straight down :embarassed: :blushing: :embarassed:

I'm glad someone else said it. Haha..I just hade a baby and I remember at 5 months pregnant looking down and not being able to see it. I still can't' but look forward to being able to again soon. lol
  • lwilliams1007
    Options
    you see the numbers dropping!!!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    ...your undies no longer ROLL down... they FALL down. :glasses:

...you go to a bar with a friend and get hit on by a guy... AND a girl. :laugh: (Okay, so it was probably just the alcohol, LOL)

...you can watch them make deliciously sinful food on the Food Network, yet be perfectly happy eating your bowl of Fiber One Shredded Wheat, a tablespoon of Simply Jif and drinking water. :drinker:

...your "If everyday like today..." thing says in 5 weeks you'll be ALMOST your high school weight!! (and you graduated high school seven years ago!) :bigsmile:

...you gag at the thought of a Whopper with cheese, fries and a chocolate shake. :sick:

...you're actually thinking of running ON PURPOSE one day! :laugh:
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options

...you gag at the thought of a Whopper with cheese, fries and a chocolate shake. :sick:

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

:laugh: Sorry . . . had to do that! It's so true now!:wink:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options

...your "If everyday like today..." thing says in 5 weeks you'll be ALMOST your high school weight!! (and you graduated high school seven years ago!) :bigsmile:
    ... you've actually reached your high school weight (and that was over 18 years ago!!! OMG!) :laugh:

exercise.png
  • ChasingMyDreamsChristine
    Options
    You can finally touch your toes;)
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    you actually have a jawline! :laugh:
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options

... you've actually reached your high school weight (and that was over 18 years ago!!! OMG!) :laugh:

exercise.png

I actually graduated highschool at about 225... SOOOOOO glad those are days gone by! Hello 160s!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    people start asking when you are going to quit!
  • SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    When someone that you know, and has even attended one of your babies' births, hears you laughing in the grocery store, looks around, and doesn't recognize you, thinking that she was mistaken!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options

Thats a good one I have people ask me that all the time, your done right? I smerckly say yep
  • jojogirl
    jojogirl Posts: 99
    Options
    Seeing someone after 15 years and them saying" you look exactly the same!!"
    My response was, "it takes a lot of work to look the same"
    I was 23.

When someone you see every so often walks by you because they don't recognize you. Then does a double take...

I :heart: this thread!!
  • jojogirl
    Options
    When someone that you know, and has even attended one of your babies' births, hears you laughing in the grocery store, looks around, and doesn't recognize you, thinking that she was mistaken!
    That's a good one, when someone asks if you're finished yet because your TOO SKINNY
    :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy:
  • jojogirl
    Options

Sorry, THIS was the original quote I was responding too!!:tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!