You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSS Right there with you on that one!!

right there with who on that one?? There are quite a few posts here...:laugh:
  • sstout
    sstout Posts: 1
    Options
    You can wave good-bye to someone and your arm stops when you stop...
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    You can wave good-bye to someone and your arm stops when you stop...
    :laugh:
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Oh what about when you exit the swimming pool and you feel lighter?
  • nursegirl79
    nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    When the draw string on your workout shorts are getting longer.....and longer.....and longer......

I love it!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • nursegirl79
    nursegirl79 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Oh oh oh!! When your nephew says I'll race you to the car and when you get there he says wow Aunt Amy....You can run now!!!!
  • hollychristine
    hollychristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You go to trim your "area" and can see it by looking straight down :embarassed: :blushing: :embarassed:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, this means success!

And when you are inbetween the fat clothes in your closet and the skinny clothes. No need to buy the inbetween size cuz I'll be in them skinny clothes real quick!
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    i like the driver's license ones.

so when i weighed 250 my DL said I weighed 180. Then last year i believe i decided to be a little honest and put that i weighed 200 (at the time i was like 210). well now I'm in the 180's (183 - 188) and my DL still says 200. lol. and the picture is from when i was A LOT bigger. so funny.

your DL has your weight on it?! thats so strange. mine doesnt. lol! where are you from that puts your weight on it? its like hair color is silly too... people change! lol.

i almost couldnt get into the bar once because my ID looks nothing like me. i've lost a bunch of weight and dyed my hair since then. :laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    My DL sez 240 pounds.

7 months ago I weighed 270, so I was lying by 30 pounds.

Today I weigh 210, still lying by 30 pounds. :laugh: :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • TNYorker
    TNYorker Posts: 164
    Options
    When the size 10 pants you bought just over a month ago [after returning some size 12's] are already too loose and you have to make another trip for size 8's! :bigsmile:
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i like the driver's license ones.

so when i weighed 250 my DL said I weighed 180. Then last year i believe i decided to be a little honest and put that i weighed 200 (at the time i was like 210). well now I'm in the 180's (183 - 188) and my DL still says 200. lol. and the picture is from when i was A LOT bigger. so funny.

your DL has your weight on it?! thats so strange. mine doesnt. lol! where are you from that puts your weight on it? its like hair color is silly too... people change! lol.

i almost couldnt get into the bar once because my ID looks nothing like me. i've lost a bunch of weight and dyed my hair since then. :laugh:

i live in cali and it does hair color and weight. it was funny, i went to a bar a few months back and my hair was hot pink and i was at 183lbs even though in my picture i'm like 230. :laugh:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Your underwear keep falling off. :grumble:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Your friend tells you your boobs are looking very small at the moment!

Considering i went from a D Cup to a B!! :laugh:
  • Lil_Leah
    Options
    you can actually zip up those knee high boots you bought. :wink:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    knee high boots are sooooo f'ing hot!...why dont they make them for the big calved girls? lol
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    knee high boots are sooooo f'ing hot!...why dont they make them for the big calved girls? lol

Torrid does! They make all their shoes for larger women. I was sad when I realized my super sexy chain stillettos wouldn't fit anymore...:sad:

Now if only I can find of knee high boots that will fit my calves huge calves and small ankles... I'm cursed.
  • Lil_Leah
    Options
    i've always had tree legs. no shape to them whatsoever. pretty much straight, the whole way down. (no cankles though, thank goodness!:embarassed: ) but when i first started shopping for knee highs... it was horrible! :noway:

i have big calves, but they're solid. i had to get mine from wal mart. and they are super stretchy, so i had to squeeeeeeeeeeze them together to get them to zip, and because of my calves i had to get a size that was too big, so my feet flopped around in the foot part. :grumble:

now, they zip up just fine, and my feet still flop around. lmao. :laugh:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Not sure if someone already said this, but:

...when you need to move the car seat up because it's too far away now that your belly's not in the way!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options

Torrid does! They make all their shoes for larger women. I was sad when I realized my super sexy chain stillettos wouldn't fit anymore...:sad:

Now if only I can find of knee high boots that will fit my calves huge calves and small ankles... I'm cursed.

I started to see boots last year that had laces up the back which would allow you more room for the calf and then a zipper on the side for ease of getting them on and off when the laces were right. They still weren't big enough for mine, but maybe this year :)
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I started to see boots last year that had laces up the back which would allow you more room for the calf and then a zipper on the side for ease of getting them on and off when the laces were right. They still weren't big enough for mine, but maybe this year :)

I wouldn't be surprised coz my shoes fit you this morning and they didn't a couple months ago. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!