You know your losing weight when

Options

Replies

• pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    your son comes to visit from the land of Bull Dogs and pulls out a skimpy black tshirt with a red paw print............teeny thing.........and it is for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I dont have one but wanted to say WOOT! WOOT Jeannie!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    your son comes to visit from the land of Bull Dogs and pulls out a skimpy black tshirt with a red paw print............teeny thing.........and it is for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

and

IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I dont have one but wanted to say WOOT! WOOT Jeannie!

Thanks Amy!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    My husband has a small car and he used to get stuck putting the e-brake down because my leg was in the way and now he has no problem at all. That was a big one for me.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    When you sit through a entire cooking show and don't get cravings to indulge in something unhealthy!

When you discover that the tight clothes you've been dreading actually look cute on you!

When your friends ask you for advice on how to lose weight.
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You were so used to wearing sort of tight clothes because you refused to buy the next size up, lost a lot of weight and were used to now wearing loose clothes. Now its hard to wear clothes that fit because you got used to wearing loose clothes. Wierd I know but it happened to me.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options

and not sure if this is actually one but i think so.... your glasses are now getting too big for your face & you have to keep pushing them up your nose :embarassed:

that one is SOOO annoying! i hate having to push mine up all the time but i guess my fat head isn't as fat anymore. :laugh: so no more complaints for me!
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    When you put on your sexy night gown on that you bought even though it was too tight now fits just right!:blushing:
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    When you cant shop at your favorite plus size store anymore :cry:

My mom gave me a Lane Bryant gift card for my birthday a year ago. I still have $36 on it and I can't wear the clothes anymore! I'm trying to figure out how to give it to a friend of mine and not offend her.
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options

i know!!! i'm so sad! i love Torrid and I'm too small for it now. :sad:

That was a sad day for me too! :brokenheart: I'm still trying to figure out how to shop at "regular" stores.

People don't understand how different of an experience it is from one size to another. I can't find anything anywhere!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

and not sure if this is actually one but i think so.... your glasses are now getting too big for your face & you have to keep pushing them up your nose :embarassed:

that one is SOOO annoying! i hate having to push mine up all the time but i guess my fat head isn't as fat anymore. :laugh: so no more complaints for me!

Oh and the SHOES..............:sad: so many pairs I had/have to give away.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

My mom gave me a Lane Bryant gift card for my birthday a year ago. I still have $36 on it and I can't wear the clothes anymore! I'm trying to figure out how to give it to a friend of mine and not offend her.

How about getting yourself some accessories with the card? they sell necklaces and scarves, right??

I had a problem with one friend because she wanted to go there. I went with her and just stood there telling her how great she looked in each item. She asked if I was going to try any thing on.........It was a very awkward moment. I said the smallest size is 16.............she just said:grumble:

then came out with a big smiel and said GOOD FOR YOU!!!
  • HEK81
    HEK81 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When you notice you have muscles you didn't know ever had on your body. ( I found was in the mirror and found my triceps today. Had to call my husband in to look. He was surprised too.)
    When people tell you your butt looks smaller.
    When you workout when your sick.
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    ...you look forward to your morning runs. 6 months ago i couldn't run a block. now i can run 4+ miles and feel super energized. :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    When you sit through a entire cooking show and don't get cravings to indulge in something unhealthy!

When you discover that the tight clothes you've been dreading actually look cute on you!

When your friends ask you for advice on how to lose weight.

I still have a hard time not wanting to eat when I watch the food network. I just make sure I have some popcorn when I watch Top Chef and I'm good.
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    When my bra doesn't cut into my tummy when I sit down! I can't wait until that doesn't happen anymore!
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    When you can wear REAL jeans. We're talking 100% cotton, baby!

and you don't have to worry about ripping them when sitting/squatting/bending, or them cutting off all circulation around your tummy when you sit!
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    When your teenage daughter ask you why you still own "grandma panties" and you realize that all your panties are "grandma panties" because they are SO BIG :noway:

As soon as I can get some new smaller cute ones the "gradma's will become night wear. :laugh:
  • goldsguy
    goldsguy Posts: 58
    Options
    you look in the mirror and like what you see!!!! this is good stuff
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    when you need to have your expensive bras taken in by 2 inches. AND you go back to pick them up a week later and they need to be adjusted by another 2 inches. YAY ME!! The store owner sent me home with catalogues to select which bras I will want to purchase from the Fall collection because these won't be fitting much longer. She feels I deserve a reward. :love:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    when you need to have your expensive bras taken in by 2 inches. AND you go back to pick them up a week later and they need to be adjusted by another 2 inches. YAY ME!! The store owner sent me home with catalogues to select which bras I will want to purchase from the Fall collection because these won't be fitting much longer. She feels I deserve a reward. :love:

I need new bras too but I'm trying to hold out until I am officially a 32in band (I'm currently at 32.25)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!