Black Team week 2

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Wishing everybody a fun long weekend. The weather here in Florida is crappy and calling to be crappy all weekend long. We had a picnic planned but are looking at rescheduling. 5 families with a total of 14 kids running around is too much for our house!

Can I come?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Wishing everybody a fun long weekend. The weather here in Florida is crappy and calling to be crappy all weekend long. We had a picnic planned but are looking at rescheduling. 5 families with a total of 14 kids running around is too much for our house!

Yes it truly is crappy:grumble:

Now is our payback for all the "sunny and warm" comments during the winter:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Can I come?

Marla you family IS a party!!:tongue:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Now is our payback for all the "sunny and warm" comments during the winter:laugh:

We should have kept our mouths shut! :laugh:

It has stopped raining here but it's supposed to start up later tonight and tomorrow!:grumble: :grumble:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

It has stopped raining here but it's supposed to start up later tonight and tomorrow!:grumble: :grumble:

Sorry Sam - FL is supposed to be sunny and warm. We are used to the crappy weather in New England. Hang int there.. Janie
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

That stinks...hope you still enjoy the holiday!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Sam hopefully it will stay pretty there for you for a while. It's nice here for now but they are calling for rain again here too! Ugghhh!!! I am ready for a pretty nice warm summer!!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Hey all!!!!

Does anyone know if they make toddler belts? Owen has a really tiny waist, but he's tall and has broad shoulders so he's in 3T shirts and 2T pants but they fall right down. He needs a belt. :laugh:

i have a couple of them cause my kids have teeny waists too. if you don't see them in the toddler section, try the big boys section. sometimes they stick stuff like belts and long underwear for little kids in with the bigs kids' stuff

edit: i also love adjustable waist pants for my kids. aiden wears 4T pants, but i have to cinch them in at the waist
  • Marla64
    Options

Can I come?

Indeed--

:laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Marla, silly, I just changed my picture cause I liked the new one. Not cause of you! *I :heart: team Marla.
  • renae77
    Options
    Marla, silly, I just changed my picture cause I liked the new one. Not cause of you! *I :heart: team Marla.
    Either way Lynnie you are one hot momma!!!
  • Marla64
    Options

Bless your buttons-- thanks, Lynnie-- :heart:

(Whew-- :noway: )

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Afternoon folks!

Hope everyone is having a good saturday. I'm working and extremely bored. We are having a big clearance event on framed art and genius boy here thought it would be a great idea to have a sidewalk sale. What I hadn't planned for was havin to
    Man the damn thing. So now I get to spend saturday playing "framed art security guard. Its like watching paint dry. At least I get to stalk the threads on my blackberry. Anyway have a great saturday folks!
  • leshawnturner
    leshawnturner Posts: 382
    Options
    Hey folks!! I'm just checkin in to see how everyone's doing. Marla, I agree with everyone else that you are an inspiration. I'm feeling a whole lot better today than I was yesterday and I feel like I will better my circumstances!!! Okay folks I gotta go help my mom move some stuff.

Have a great weekend!!!:tongue:
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Hey guys, thanks for the tips. I found one of those fully adjustable ones in the boys section but it wraps around his waist like twice and there's no belt loop in the back of his pants, so that doesnt help. I might sew one on somehow.

Just got back from our walk to the park and back. 30 minutes total, burned 346 calories. I jogged alittle on the way back, probably for not longer than 30 seconds at a time, but it felt good. My shins are a little ouchy now, but I'm going to stretch them and ice them and hopefully that'll help.

Sorry for the crappy weather in FL. It's beautiful here in MN. About 70 and sunny with a cool breeze. I :heart: spring in Minnesota!

Grilling with my pa and brothers tomorrow, going to bring turkey burgers again. I'm excited. I love turkey burgers on the grill!

Anywho. Hope everyones having a great weekend! I'll check in after lunch.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,760 Member
    Options

Can I come?

Indeed--

:laugh:

Marla, I actually thought of you as I typed 14 kids was too much... not much bigger than your crew. I'm sure when there are friends around, you DO have that many kids.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...bump....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • renae77
    Options
    Are you a little sleepy Andrew? LOL! Since today is my first day off I am using it as a lazy day! That's normal for me plus I have 4 more whole days off so tomorrow I will right back on my exercise. I hope everyone is having a great Saturday and a great Memorial Day weekend!
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Everyone, i'm proud to announce.. that Owen has officially used the potty!!!!

In other news.. I burned over 1200 calories today and now I relax for the rest of the night!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Everyone, i'm proud to announce.. that Owen has officially used the potty!!!!

In other news.. I burned over 1200 calories today and now I relax for the rest of the night!

YAY on the potty and OH EM GEE!! that is a lot of calories!

I rode my bike for 5 miles. I only burned 336 calories though. I might run on the treadmill tonight though. It's gonna be a long one niether one of my girls went down for their naps when they were supposed to so they are both still sleeping now. bed time is supposed to be in one and a half hours yeah right like that is happening!:grumble: