Black Team week 2

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,772 Member
    I have a question.

How many calories does a knucklehead burn using crutches to get around???:grumble:

:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
    I missed something. What happened?
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Uh... HULLOOOO!! Am I the only lame-o with nothing to do on a Saturday night?

I'm a real LAME-O I'm at home doing homework on a saturday night! :laugh: :laugh:
    Hubs is at work and the girls are sleeping!

At least you have some quiet to do your homework.

I'm looking online for dresses for the two weddings we have to go to in July and Aug. Fun stuff.

I would rather do that then Math!! Plus it's 11pm and I can't think anymore. I should look for mew clothes for our vacation. I hope to be at least 1 size smaller.

Oh girl, I hate math...it's the worst.

You know, I am a little jealous of formerly thin people who gain weight because they have clothes they will be able to get back into. I was always fat, now am thinner and have no freaking clothes to wear! I love shopping and am excited for new stores and things, but who can afford to keep buying them?!

I had thin clothes but I got rid of them after I had madison because I never thought I would be skinny again. Plus, they would be outdated by the time I could fit in them. I did keep my jeans though. at least until 10's. I have like 8 or 9 pairs of size 12 that I can almost fit in.
  • 72lori
    I have a question.

How many calories does a knucklehead burn using crutches to get around???:grumble:

:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
    I missed something. What happened?

Nevermind, had I read further before I commented I would have figured it out! I bet using crutches uses a lot of calories!
  • 72lori

I'm a real LAME-O I'm at home doing homework on a saturday night! :laugh: :laugh:

I'm looking online for dresses for the two weddings we have to go to in July and Aug. Fun stuff.

I would rather do that then Math!! Plus it's 11pm and I can't think anymore. I should look for mew clothes for our vacation. I hope to be at least 1 size smaller.

You know, I am a little jealous of formerly thin people who gain weight because they have clothes they will be able to get back into. I was always fat, now am thinner and have no freaking clothes to wear! I love shopping and am excited for new stores and things, but who can afford to keep buying them?!

Shuntae, I am with you on clothes. It has been very expensive losing weight. Fun to buy new stuff, but it's not always in the budget. I feel like I wear the same stuff all the time, especially pants. I don't want to stock up too much because I may not be in them forever. I have been in 10's for awhile because the progress has slowed, so I probably have more of them than any other size.

I certainly don't have skinny clothes to get back into. Skinny clothes for me consisted of 2 pair of 14 jeans that are now way too big. Furthermore, if i had clothes that I could wear from a skinnier day they would be from like 6th grade!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Mouth to mouth-- doctor!! Mouth to Mouth--

Patrick Dempsey inlove2.gifis mine ladies-- back off.150fs460435.gif

How is that fair you get PD and KC?!?!?!:noway: :noway: :noway: :grumble: :grumble: You have to share!:laugh:

Easy answer, Miss Sam-- Kenny Chesney was given to me as a souvenir by Mrs. Beans-- so there-- nyah. :tongue:

And I get Dempsey 'cause I askeded first--
  • Marla64

Shuntae, I am with you on clothes. It has been very expensive losing weight. Fun to buy new stuff, but it's not always in the budget. I feel like I wear the same stuff all the time, especially pants. I don't want to stock up too much because I may not be in them forever. I have been in 10's for awhile because the progress has slowed, so I probably have more of them than any other size.

I certainly don't have skinny clothes to get back into. Skinny clothes for me consisted of 2 pair of 14 jeans that are now way too big. Furthermore, if i had clothes that I could wear from a skinnier day they would be from like 6th grade!

Well, I had skinny clothes that over the years I decided to abandon because I never thought I'd see 'em again-- stoooopid.

So I bought the size 10 shorts a week or so ago-- and they're "stretch" fabric which I hate anyway--

And I wear 'em to a barbeque today-- and it's hot and humid, and then rainy and these stupid things stretched so much I looked ridiculous, like I was wearing my dad's shorts.

Yeah, I know what trouble to have-- my size 10s are too big-- but here I am at my stinkin' high school reunion today-- you know? I wanted to look good.

Still-- I'm only 5 pounds higher than I was when I graduated, so not bad--

Had a lot of fun this afternoon-- kids were able to swim, good food, lots of memories-- 27 years out of high school-- youch.

Have a great night!!!!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    sorry I have not been on this past week but I will try to be better this week!!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Good morning Black Team! Im off to a BBQ today with the BFF thats in town, time to go see her family! Their great though, Im as close to them as I am to her:smile: Anyway, we're taking all of our own food so I will not be getting off track today!:noway: :laugh:
    Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday! Talk to you all tomorrow:happy:
    ~Roni
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Andrew - ouch, yuck

Jeannie - ouch..

I too have a recent knucklehead story. I went to the barn to ride my previous horse one evening. Spent the evening on crazy horse, trying to keep it under 100 mph in the fields and doing everything I could to stay on. All was well until I decided I needed to use the rest room before going home. Have been there for many years so figured I didn't need the lights to navigate the stairs.

Right!! Missed the second step on the way down and crashed into the edge of the cement kneecap first. Ouch - damn.. No crutches, but have been in a knee brace to work out since - been 7 months now. I have gone to the doctor and nothing tragic wrong, just banged up bad..

YIKES!! Take care of yourselfs friends..

Janie

Ouch Janie!

Glad it wasnt worse. No more walking in the dark!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad

I'm with you ladies on the clothing thing. My "skinny clothes" Consisted of one pair of 42" pants and two extra large shirts. Since I am now in 36-38" and wearing a large shirt I had to shop. But I only have two pairs of jeans that fit and 5 T-shirts and 6 golf shirts. I can't afford to replace my wardrobe every phew months. <Sigh> I guess looking like a bum is part of successful weight loss.

Here's the the success of wearing the same 5 outfits all the time. lol :drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Good morning Black Team! Im off to a BBQ today with the BFF thats in town, time to go see her family! Their great though, Im as close to them as I am to her:smile: Anyway, we're taking all of our own food so I will not be getting off track today!:noway: :laugh:
    Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday! Talk to you all tomorrow:happy:
    ~Roni

Have a great day Roni! You must be having such a great time with your friend! Have fun! :flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    sorry I have not been on this past week but I will try to be better this week!!!

It's ok, We wont put you on double secret probation or anything like that. Hope things have been going well!
  • Tri_Dad
    I hope everyone is having a good sunday morning. Had me a yummy breakfast this morning.
    Toast two whole grain waffles, top each with once slice reduced sodium turkey bacon and 1/8 cup of 2% shredded cheddar. Toss in the toaster oven to melt the cheese.

FRIGGIN YUMMY. 300 cals to so not too bad.

Marla-Glad you had fun at the reunion! 27 years out of highschool. See that's not too bad. You gratuated highschool about a month before my first birthday. :wink:

Anyhoo,

We are taking the boys on an adventure today. We are meeting up with his preschool friend JT (aiden refers to him as his best buddy JT). and his parents to go hikeing. The mountain's not too big which is good because the three year old will probably want to be carried at some point lol. Gonna have a picinic lunch on the mountain so it should be a nice day. Hopefully the weather holds up. I hope you all have a great day!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I hope everyone is having a good sunday morning. Had me a yummy breakfast this morning.
    Toast two whole grain waffles, top each with once slice reduced sodium turkey bacon and 1/8 cup of 2% shredded cheddar. Toss in the toaster oven to melt the cheese.

FRIGGIN YUMMY. 300 cals to so not too bad.

Marla-Glad you had fun at the reunion! 27 years out of highschool. See that's not too bad. You gratuated highschool about a month before my first birthday. :wink:

Anyhoo,

We are taking the boys on an adventure today. We are meeting up with his preschool friend JT (aiden refers to him as his best buddy JT). and his parents to go hikeing. The mountain's not too big which is good because the three year old will probably want to be carried at some point lol. Gonna have a picinic lunch on the mountain so it should be a nice day. Hopefully the weather holds up. I hope you all have a great day!

you and beth dont forget your HRMs cuz your gonna be BURNING some calories today!!

have fun Andrew!!
  • arewethereyet
    Ok, so I have read back a few pages, and see we have some serious issues going on here.:huh:

We all are wearing clothing that looks like we got it out of the lost and found bin as school because we spilled gravy on our pants!!:wink:

Such a problem this is!! :drinker:

Remember when you pulled out that 16 (for me:blushing: ) ,22,18,14, whatever and your stomach spilled over the top. Muffin top? I think not! Mine was a MOUNTAIN top!:laugh: :laugh:

I went to Goodwill, Faith Farm, and a local consignment and now at least have SOME clothes to wear.

It is completly in conceivable that I will need 6's in the near future. SIXES for ME????:noway:

Have a great day black team. Look through your closet I bet you will feel GOOD about yourself today!!

Much:heart: Jeannie
  • arewethereyet
    Oh and don't ever jog with your dog in sandals

smanimals26.gif
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Good morning fellows teammates! I am going to get a pedicure with some girls from work and then we may go out to lunch! Just thought I would drop in and say hello before leaving. I spent yesterday evening out singing some bluegrass and country music with some friends! Had a ball like always! I hope everyone is doing ok. And since we have such knuckle heads here ya'll should be glad we don't have Dr. House!! He's a mean one! But funny!! I am a little on the clumsy side myself!! Have a good day all and I will be back later on!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Hey Team! Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! It's a gorgeous day around here, and we are going to meet up with some friends downtown to hang out at the Inner Harbor. There's a fancy new movie theater there and we're going to see the new Terminator and have dinner. Can't wait! Got my 5K in this morning, so I am feeling good about that.

Had to stop at Target earlier because I wanted to see if I could find some capris or something to wear (way too hot to be wearing jeans) and ended up buying shorts for the first time in years! I normally only wear them for running and the gym, but just figured it was time for a change. Whoo hoo!

Later, kids!
  • Tri_Dad
    Hey Team! Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! It's a gorgeous day around here, and we are going to meet up with some friends downtown to hang out at the Inner Harbor. There's a fancy new movie theater there and we're going to see the new Terminator and have dinner. Can't wait! Got my 5K in this morning, so I am feeling good about that.

Had to stop at Target earlier because I wanted to see if I could find some capris or something to wear (way too hot to be wearing jeans) and ended up buying shorts for the first time in years! I normally only wear them for running and the gym, but just figured it was time for a change. Whoo hoo!

Later, kids!

Awesome Shaunte!
    Grats on the new shorts.

Well, the weather forecast got worse soooo...No hike today. So we rescheduled. So looks like I'll be headed to the gym in a bit! Anyway have a great afternoon my pals.

:drinker:
  • Marla64

Brat.
This discussion has been closed.