Black Team week 2

Options

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Andrew - ouch, yuck

Jeannie - ouch..

I too have a recent knucklehead story. I went to the barn to ride my previous horse one evening. Spent the evening on crazy horse, trying to keep it under 100 mph in the fields and doing everything I could to stay on. All was well until I decided I needed to use the rest room before going home. Have been there for many years so figured I didn't need the lights to navigate the stairs.

Right!! Missed the second step on the way down and crashed into the edge of the cement kneecap first. Ouch - damn.. No crutches, but have been in a knee brace to work out since - been 7 months now. I have gone to the doctor and nothing tragic wrong, just banged up bad..

YIKES!! Take care of yourselfs friends..

Janie
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Andrew - ouch, yuck

Jeannie - ouch..

I too have a recent knucklehead story. I went to the barn to ride my previous horse one evening. Spent the evening on crazy horse, trying to keep it under 100 mph in the fields and doing everything I could to stay on. All was well until I decided I needed to use the rest room before going home. Have been there for many years so figured I didn't need the lights to navigate the stairs.

Right!! Missed the second step on the way down and crashed into the edge of the cement kneecap first. Ouch - damn.. No crutches, but have been in a knee brace to work out since - been 7 months now. I have gone to the doctor and nothing tragic wrong, just banged up bad..

YIKES!! Take care of yourselfs friends..

Janie

yeowch!! stretcher.gif
    Black team needs their own medics!!
  • janiebeth
    Options
    seriously, nice smilie..
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    seriously, nice smilie..

here is me dunce.gif
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Ladies these guys can be our Dr.'s
    b-1-1.jpg

I get the one on the right!! Dr. McSteamy!
    DroolingSmiley3.gif
  • janiebeth
    Options
    OK, I'm in.. I'd take either one.

:smooched: :smooched:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I AM feeling quite under the weather:blushing: :blushing:

MEDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Mouth to mouth-- doctor!! Mouth to Mouth--

Patrick Dempsey inlove2.gifis mine ladies-- back off.150fs460435.gif
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    You guys crack me up. :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

How is that fair you get PD and KC?!?!?!:noway: :noway: :noway: :grumble: :grumble: You have to share!:laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

You can have the Can't buy me love Patrick Dempsey!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    LOL!! I LOVE this team!!
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    Uh... HULLOOOO!! Am I the only lame-o with nothing to do on a Saturday night?
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

It looks like it. :laugh:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Step outside into the real world for a while to get groceries and look how much I miss!

I'm not hurt or sick but I want a medic if I get to have McDreamy or McSteamy...missing my Grey's already; it's going to be a long summer.

And, Vanessa...no you aren't the only lame-o. I'm at home with BF and the cat.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Doc, it hurts when I do dis.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I'm a real LAME-O I'm at home doing homework on a saturday night! :laugh: :laugh:
    Hubs is at work and the girls are sleeping!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

I'm a real LAME-O I'm at home doing homework on a saturday night! :laugh: :laugh:

At least you have some quiet to do your homework.

I'm looking online for dresses for the two weddings we have to go to in July and Aug. Fun stuff.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I'm looking online for dresses for the two weddings we have to go to in July and Aug. Fun stuff.

I would rather do that then Math!! Plus it's 11pm and I can't think anymore. I should look for mew clothes for our vacation. I hope to be at least 1 size smaller.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

I would rather do that then Math!! Plus it's 11pm and I can't think anymore. I should look for mew clothes for our vacation. I hope to be at least 1 size smaller.

Oh girl, I hate math...it's the worst.

You know, I am a little jealous of formerly thin people who gain weight because they have clothes they will be able to get back into. I was always fat, now am thinner and have no freaking clothes to wear! I love shopping and am excited for new stores and things, but who can afford to keep buying them?!