Black Team week 2

Options

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Wishing everybody a fun long weekend. The weather here in Florida is crappy and calling to be crappy all weekend long. We had a picnic planned but are looking at rescheduling. 5 families with a total of 14 kids running around is too much for our house!

Can I come?

Marla you family IS a party!!:tongue:

Indeed--

:laugh:

Marla, I actually thought of you as I typed 14 kids was too much... not much bigger than your crew. I'm sure when there are friends around, you DO have that many kids.

One of my best friends has 8 kids ranging in age from 2 to 18. We fill up a house during our get togethers-- I'm seeing her tonight, I think, as a matter of fact.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...bump....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake up-- I think somebody just stole sumpin!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Wishing everybody a fun long weekend. The weather here in Florida is crappy and calling to be crappy all weekend long. We had a picnic planned but are looking at rescheduling. 5 families with a total of 14 kids running around is too much for our house!

Can I come?

Marla you family IS a party!!:tongue:

Indeed--

:laugh:

Marla, I actually thought of you as I typed 14 kids was too much... not much bigger than your crew. I'm sure when there are friends around, you DO have that many kids.

One of my best friends has 8 kids ranging in age from 2 to 18. We fill up a house during our get togethers-- I'm seeing her tonight, I think, as a matter of fact.

I hope you have a great time! You always make me smile and give me something to think about. Thanks Marla {{{hugs}}}
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I have a question.

How many calories does a knucklehead burn using crutches to get around???:grumble:

:bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • Marla64
    Options
    I have a question.

How many calories does a knucklehead burn using crutches to get around???:grumble:

:smooched: :heart: :smooched: :heart:
    Bless your heart-- I told my husband about you last night-- he felt so sorry for you!!!!

I love that he has finally embraced this "myfitnesspal obsession" and sees its usefulness to me-- yayyy!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I have a question.

I missed something!!! Jeannie what happened?
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I have a question.

Bless your heart-- I told my husband about you last night-- he felt so sorry for you!!!!

I love that he has finally embraced this "myfitnesspal obsession" and sees its usefulness to me-- yayyy!!!

Yes, my family is starting to accept my 'friends' that I talk about are truly my friends. They are not imaginary ppl on a msg board!

My husband will say.......Go see what your friends say, tee hee:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options
    I have a question.

Yes, my family is starting to accept my 'friends' that I talk about are truly my friends. They are not imaginary ppl on a msg board!

Mine too-- I'm so glad!!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I have a question.

Well Sam you are my friend so I will be honest:blushing: I went out to walk the dogs and I usually go out in my gym shoes and I stretch first. I like to jog them to the end of the road to work out some energy.

Wed night I went out in sandals, with the back straps down. Ran to the end of the street. So proud, I ran back. Then we walked and talked and slowed down, stopped for the doggies.

Then KH Jeannie tried to run again and SNAP POP something gave in my calf muscle.

SO I am on crutches and praying the Lord heals it so I dont need surgery.

You may bow to the Queen of Knuckle Heads thank you!!:blushing: :blushing:

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I have a question.

Mine too-- I'm so glad!!!!!!

Me too!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I have a question.

Well Sam you are my friend so I will be honest:blushing: I went out to walk the dogs and I usually go out in my gym shoes and I stretch first. I like to jog them to the end of the road to work out some energy.

Wed night I went out in sandals, with the back straps down. Ran to the end of the street. So proud, I ran back. Then we walked and talked and slowed down, stopped for the doggies.

Then KH Jeannie tried to run again and SNAP POP something gave in my calf muscle.

The official story is:

I was running a 5k for charity when I stopped to save a drowning puppy.:wink::laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I have a question.

Well I guess you learned your lesson! :wink:

I have been on crutches more times then you can imagine. I thought I was queen of knuckleheads. I have pulled a muscle on the top of my foot because I missed a step , I have sprained my ankle because of another step so don't feel bad I'm a knucklehead too!:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I have a question.

I have been on crutches more times then you can imagine. I thought I was queen of knuckleheads. I have pulled a muscle on the top of my foot because I missed a step , I have sprained my ankle because of another step so don't feel bad I'm a knucklehead too!:bigsmile:

Thanks for the support! Support= sneakers with laces for running!

It would not be as bad, but I have worked 1 week towards running a mile. Now, I will start from the beginning:cry::brokenheart:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

Wha!? huh!? who dere?! ah...oh it's only you Marla....phew
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    I have a question.

It would not be as bad, but I have worked 1 week towards running a mile. Now, I will start from the beginning:cry::brokenheart:

Oh em geee lady!

I hope your ok! I am the king of the knuckle heads. I have plenty of knuckle head tales, none of which I am particularly willing to share. lol Fell better soon dear. We are all pulling for ya!

:drinker:
  • Marla64
    Options
    I have a question.

Oh em geee lady!

I hope your ok! I am the king of the knuckle heads. I have plenty of knuckle head tales, none of which I am particularly willing to share. lol Fell better soon dear. We are all pulling for ya!

I tend to remember something about-- umm-- oh what was that-- thinking thinking-- hmmm--

Oh, yeah-- pasties. hee.
  • Marla64
    Options

(pssst-- hey girls-- I shaved off half of his goatee while he was sleeping-- don't tell Andrew!!)
  • arewethereyet
    Options

(pssst-- hey girls-- I shaved off half of his goatee while he was sleeping-- don't tell Andrew!!)

tee hee:bigsmile:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options

Wouldnt be the worst thing that happened to me in my sleep. Small "king of the knuckle heads sample"-I once fell asleep with a big ol piece of gum in my mouth I woke up with it in my armpit hair......Ouch. See...go ahead say it...."your the king".

lol
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Wouldnt be the worst thing that happened to me in my sleep. Small "king of the knuckle heads sample"-I once fell asleep with a big ol piece of gum in my mouth I woke up with it in my armpit hair......Ouch. See...go ahead say it...."your the king".

lol

worthy.gif

crutches.gif