Black Team week 2

Options

Replies

• SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone. Tell me what horrible things will happen if I don't work out.

Go.

The Black Team will come and stalk you. I don't know how horrible that is, though. :laugh:

Now, GET GOING.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Bobbi- exercise is in my schedule, as soon as I get the kids on the bus. It's when it can't happen then for reasons like taking care of my kids, going to the school to help out, family visiting that things go awry.

Sam- I own an Enell too, how else would I know about them! I don't wear it that often, it was so expensive and it's hand wash. I don't want to ruin it in the washer, yet I don't hand wash. Go figure. I guess I would rather waste it and let it lay in my drawer than ruin it in the washer? Makes perfect sense, huh? (It is very supportive!)

Lynnie- when you put on that outfit, I want pictures, no matter where that lizard ends up!

Vanessa- work out girl. Tomorrow is weigh in. Enough said.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok, Everyone to bed...........now:angry:

Well it worked with my kids when they were little:laugh: :laugh:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Can I have a drink first?

Love the new pic!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options

Look how skinny you look in your pic! You look great!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Lynnie - I was going to say that you would totally rock that outfit, but Renae beat me to it..

Vanessa - if you don't work out, I will come over and pour honey on you as you sleep and then let loose the ant farm.. you totally don't want that..

Sara - when you wrote "I came back to this" I thought you were talking about the look on your AVs face - holy cow - what did you do to that kid..:laugh: :laugh:

Jeannie - OK, I am going to bed now.. need to put my sick head to bed.

Good nite all.. :yawn: :yawn: :sick: :yawn: :yawn:

Janie
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone. Tell me what horrible things will happen if I don't work out.

Go.

Only YOU can prevent forrest fires.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Yes I am a pretty tranny. This is why I only take head shots. No tell-tale adams apple. :wink:

Lynnie
    who biked enough to earn a hot fudge sunday, double hot fudge. Yes, marla I miserably failed the no sweets challenge. Darn me.
    I think I'll go wash my mouth out...with chocolate syrup.
    maybe a little whipped cream....

I had some tonight, too-- Sarah's home, and I served her favorite dessert and had a small helping. I have room in my calories, and am heading out to run-- so-- whaddyagonnado?
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Yes I am a pretty tranny. This is why I only take head shots. No tell-tale adams apple. :wink:

Lynnie
    who biked enough to earn a hot fudge sunday, double hot fudge. Yes, marla I miserably failed the no sweets challenge. Darn me.

I had some tonight, too-- Sarah's home, and I served her favorite dessert and had a small helping. I have room in my calories, and am heading out to run-- so-- whaddyagonnado?

What am I gonna do? Steal your goodies when you go out for a run!
  • Marla64
    Options

You're about 5-6 hours early, Jeannie-- I'm a night owl.
  • Marla64
    Options

Lynnie

What am I gonna do? Steal your goodies when you go out for a run!

Then I'll hafta take 'em wif me.:tongue:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hey troops-- we're close to closin' down this thread-- only 27 more posts to go-- what's say we make a go of it???
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    I want ice cream!!!!! :sad: :sad: No fair. :cry:

Um, what I really want right now is ibuprofen. I have ouchie legs. (shins mostly). Can't cardio dance with ouchie legs!

Don't worry. I'm still gonna do it. Just in 20 minutes when the ouchies go bye bye.

:noway:

I hang out with 2 year olds too much methinks.
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    Hey troops-- we're close to closin' down this thread-- only 27 more posts to go-- what's say we make a go of it???

Lets do this! Hecks yes!!! :glasses:
  • Marla64
    Options
    25 more-- come on people!!!!!!!
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    So.... How about them Twins?
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

Lynnie

That sounds really good...I have been wanting ice cream in the worst way. We were supposed to go to Cold Stone over the weekend but that didn't happen. Boo.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    25 more-- come on people!!!!!!!

Let's
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    Keep
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options