Black Team week 2

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    I think my HRM is about to go out. Battery-wise I mean. It's been giving me funky readings. Although now it seems to be working for the first time in 4 days. Maybe I just didn't have the strap up far enough under by bewbs. :bigsmile:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    I think my HRM is about to go out. Battery-wise I mean. It's been giving me funky readings. Although now it seems to be working for the first time in 4 days. Maybe I just didn't have the strap up far enough under by bewbs. :bigsmile:

Nope. There it goes. On the fritz again.
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    hi guys! i've been lurking but i just wanted to get in b4 the topic gets locked
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    i
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    totally
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    :heart:
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    The
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    black
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    team!!!
  • musicmom04
    Options
    me too :heart:
  • Vanessa414
    Options

hey beth!!! Hope you're having a good day!! :flowerforyou:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

You might also want to make sure the ends of the strap are moist too; that's what I usually have reading issues with.
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

Hey Beth!
  • Vanessa414
    Options

You might also want to make sure the ends of the strap are moist too; that's what I usually have reading issues with.

I put lotion on mine... :laugh: it seems to work the best for me
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options
    Six more...let's go!

(Well, five after this.)
  • musicmom04
    Options

hey beth!!! Hope you're having a good day!! :flowerforyou:

not too bad...at least the kids are in bed :laugh:
  • musicmom04
    Options
    hi shuntae !
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    How many left Marls?
  • SatelliteCrush80
    Options

I put lotion on mine... :laugh: it seems to work the best for me

Me too! Between that and getting sweaty, it usually works itself out.