what does your screen name mean

I'm always so intrigued by how people come up with their screen names. How did you come up with yours? For example, I chose mine because I LOVE books. What about you?

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    <---boring reason here :indifferent:
    heather, middle initial m and last initial c. not sure where the 0 came from :ohwell: i had my first initial and last name my first week, but didnt want my last name on there...

gosh. so boring i shouldnt have even replied lol! :laugh: :laugh: :wink:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    My grandson calls me Memaw and I was born in 66. Not very original huh?
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    I'm Tab.
    I'm Changing.
  • Kanderson46
    Kanderson46 Posts: 86
    Kanderson46 = Kelly Anderson age is 46 ..........HOW original is that............:noway:
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    nickname from when I was in college
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Smada is my last name spelled backwords (adams) I was the first grandchild that is were the G1 comes from. Now ther are over 20 grandchildren
  • BeesBella
    BeesBella Posts: 24
    I call my boyfriend Bee after him saying once in his sleep "I want to be your big bee !"...couldnt stop laughing all night long !!!
    And Bella because my boyfriend calls me Bluebell because of the colour of my eyes and the fact Bees love flowers !
  • breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    I picked mine because I like to remind myself to calm down, not take everything so seriously, and reduce the stress in my life.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    just like heather....

chrissy h-my last name - i had my whole name and took my last name out - I wish I could change it again....
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    It's my first and middle name..
    And I love it..

Thats why everything I sign up for always uses the screen name Brittany_kayy
    *haha*:flowerforyou:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    People have called my dimples from as long as I can remember. I got personalized plates when I was 18 and that was taken so I had to change the spelling to dimplzz.

P.S. They don't call me that anymore cause the fat has cover up the dimples on my face and I don't let people see my rear. :laugh: Bad joke sorry.
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    skittles, because I never know what color or how many colors I am going to add to my hair, and 6617 is just the number on my original email from back in the days of dial up AOL LOL
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I took Maximus because "Butthead" was already taken.

there was always Beavis...
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    'réalta' = 'star' in Irish

im from Ireland and i LOVE stars, just the shape of them and the word star, love it! lol i have star tattoos around my left wrist like a bracelet, and blue star on my right wrist and a small pentacle on right ankle

:heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Well mine is kinda boring. Laura of course is my first name and M is the first letter of my middle name and G is the first letter of my last name. Told ya it was boring :laugh:
  • lgolden
    lgolden Posts: 164
    Talk about boring ~ first inital and last name.
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    I'm a mom, only have 1 child and since he was born, I've been a little over protective!(" CRAZY" as my husband puts it.) Thus said I'm 1crazymom!!!:smile:
  • heather0mc
    just like heather....

chrissy h-my last name - i had my whole name and took my last name out - I wish I could change it again....

me too - how funny! i would change mine to super h! :glasses:
  • heather0mc
    Well mine is kinda boring. Laura of course is my first name and M is the first letter of my middle name and G is the first letter of my last name. Told ya it was boring :laugh:

i bet your middle name is marie like mine :happy: