what does your screen name mean

Options

Replies

• hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    my screen name reflects how I was feeling when I joined this website. Kinda corny, isn't it.
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Mine's combo of first name, marion and part of last name, nichol.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I love my husband and kids. I have a good job and I am in a comfortable place in my life on the most part. We have a nice home. When I lose this weight and get healthy... I will be Having It All
  • eri1mani
    eri1mani Posts: 42
    Options
    Mine is a combo of my kids names, well, the beginning of my daughter's , end of my sons' : Eriana & Armani. And the # 1 in the middle.....Well because they're #1 of course :heart: :heart:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    When my daughter was a teeenager, some of her friends used to call me mommared because of my red hair. My birth year is 1953 so I added the two and became mommared53.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    JAPS (Joanna, Alina, Pat, Sara) :flowerforyou:

Me, my 8 y/o, my hubbz & my 3 y/o

#4 well, b/c there's four of us.
  • PonyGirl34
    PonyGirl34 Posts: 29
    Options
    I drive an '06 Mustang GT and I really dig it. :glasses:
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    lol, i play the cello and i love to play rock songs on it. =D
    i rock on my cello.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Cz is the Chechoslovakian letter combination that says the S sound ew the next two letters put together with it says "Sew" What of course says what. I have been a professional seamstress for over 30 years in my part time side job, I have sewn some of the most interesting things, prototype inflatable toy covers for Giant Soccer balls, you might have seen them at toys are us, I made the prototype for the inventor. Wedding dresses, costumes, and the question always came up, you want me to Sew What? Only problem when I signed up for my screen name with my internet provider the Sewwhat was already taken, and my dear friend Yana told me to use the CZ instead! So that is how CZEWWHAT was born!

Yana passed away a couple of years ago, it always reminds me of her whenever I sign on to the computer.
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    my screen name is my middle name..it is also my grandmothers,mothers, and my daughters..4 generations...and it sounds like la-nece when u say it but spelt lenece
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I won the first molson candian beer sponsored fitness event......therefore molsongirl...not too original, but eh, it was important to me at the time...many years later I don't really know why :huh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Cz is the Chechoslovakian letter combination that says the S sound ew the next two letters put together with it says "Sew" What of course says what. I have been a professional seamstress for over 30 years in my part time side job, I have sewn some of the most interesting things, prototype inflatable toy covers for Giant Soccer balls, you might have seen them at toys are us, I made the prototype for the inventor. Wedding dresses, costumes, and the question always came up, you want me to Sew What? Only problem when I signed up for my screen name with my internet provider the Sewwhat was already taken, and my dear friend Yana told me to use the CZ instead! So that is how CZEWWHAT was born!

Yana passed away a couple of years ago, it always reminds me of her whenever I sign on to the computer.

i :heart: this!
  • MisoSoup79
    MisoSoup79 Posts: 517
    Options
    Miso is my female cat.... Sometimes I call her Miso Soup. and 79 is my birth year.

Because I'm a pet sitter, I use pet's names more often than people's names... and with a lot of people, that's just how I identify them and relate to them.
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    My name is Cindy and I'm a sunshiny kind of girl. :heart:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    This is interesting.
    Georg. is the shortened form of my first name. When I was a kid I was teased & called George (like in the Jungle!) & it stopped when I decided I WANTED to be called Georg.!
    :wink:
    As an adult, it kind of surprises people when hubby calls out in the lingerie section, "Hey! Georg." :noway: :bigsmile:
    I love it.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    This is from my first e-mail address when I was 8. Its my name. Stephanie Elysia Bouchard.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Mine is a partly from what a friend of mine used to call me, Toots, and 99 is my favorite number.
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    mine is also very boring, only my best friend and 2 of my favorite aunts call me meggie and i don't get to see any of them very often so i like to be reminded of them often.....and my birthday is april 30th..........i know, i know REAL original!:ohwell:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Well it is an offshoot of an email address I use, and that originated because when I brought my parents into the computer age, it was when the show "Weakest Link" was popular. My mom got the idea that "weaklink" would be a good email logon, but after I signed her up for it, she decided it wasn't "dignified" enough for a lady in her 80's!!!:laugh: She and my dad ended up sharing a different email address between them because they communicate with the same people most of the time.

I started using it, but then changed ISP's and went to a web based email service where I soon learned that someone else already had "weaklink" so I added on a number related to my address and there it is--weaklink109. I used it when I started here because I didn't like anything else I came up with.

I have a few ideas now, but since you only get one chance to change your login, I am holding off to see if my idea for a replacement is really what I want.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    well my last name is very Irish, so the Leprechaun part fits, and Lucky because I want to remember that no matter what life throws my way, I am very fortunate to have all the blessings I enjoy. Also my dog's name is Lucky, so that reminds me of her as well. I :heart: my dog irrationally, excessively, insanely.