what does your screen name mean

Options

Replies

• adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    adopt4 - well, I want to adopt 4 kids... have 3 boys, now want to adopt a girl!!! have to finish paying off the last two boys first, though, LOL
    9726172000 Posts: 428
    Options
    9726172000=birthday's, aniversary,
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Options
    angel1face= im and angel and have the first face of an angel tee hee lol
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Well mine is kinda boring. Laura of course is my first name and M is the first letter of my middle name and G is the first letter of my last name. Told ya it was boring :laugh:

i bet your middle name is marie like mine :happy:

Yay! My middle name is Marie, too.

My screen name is boring as well...Nykkie Z (first letter of last name)!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    mine is part of my maiden name and part of my married name and our house number
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Mine's pretty boring as well....Erica and C for my last name.....I was in a hurry or I would have come up with something MUCH better!
    My email is rather unique though...(threeccattle) My soon to be ex, is a cattle rancher....our last name starts with a "C" and when I first got an email account there was just him, me and our first son.......so there it is 3C Cattle.
    I've seen some names on here that I'm dying to know the story behind?...I hope they read this!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    It is my middle name with kid and the number 13 has always intrigued me. I was always a fan of the wrestler the Heartbreak Kid.
  • kkayw22
    kkayw22 Posts: 5
    Options
    First name Karla, middle name Kay, last name starts with a W and my hubby and I was married on the 22nd of Feb...not very original. :ohwell:
  • Panda8Angel8Faith
    Panda8Angel8Faith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I got my username because I love Giant Pandas, Angels, and I have been told I have a lot of faith. Hence Panda8Angel8Faith.
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    National Guard wife for life - My hubby is in the National Guard and I plan on being married to him for the rest of our lives.

I made it as an e-mail address when we first got married and I tend to use it anytime I don't want to use my last name.
  • Reps_on_Blast
    Options
    My name just keeps me motivated.
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    Yeah mine is lame...LOL....DeMeza is my last name and T is my initial (Toni)
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    9726172000=birthday's, aniversary,

how funny! i thought this was your phone number. i live in the dallas area and 972 is an area code...:laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Mine's pretty boring as well....Erica and C for my last name.....I was in a hurry or I would have come up with something MUCH better!
    My email is rather unique though...(threeccattle) My soon to be ex, is a cattle rancher....our last name starts with a "C" and when I first got an email account there was just him, me and our first son.......so there it is 3C Cattle.
    I've seen some names on here that I'm dying to know the story behind?...I hope they read this!

erica, omg. me and my ex had an email address years ago when we shared one - i suppose it was my first email. you know that brand of frozen garlc bread called 'new york texas toast'? well, we were trying to come up with a name for both of us - i was born in NY and he was born in TX so, it was NYTXTOAST@whatever.com
    haha, so lame. :noway:
  • rocknrolla2009
    rocknrolla2009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I always warn my husband that someday Gerard Butler is going to come for me, and rocknrolla is the name of one of his latest movies. And rocknrollgrrl was taken. ;)
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    It is my middle name with kid and the number 13 has always intrigued me. I was always a fan of the wrestler the Heartbreak Kid.
    I still love Sean Michaels. He went to school by my house!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

Sweet! My first email address was hartbreakkid. Even when he was a heel like liked him.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Well, my screen name used to be Tamim1974...but that was really boring and I created a thread asking for opinions on what to change my name and tamtastic seemed to be the consensus!! :laugh:

It was nice!! :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Sweet! My first email address was hartbreakkid. Even when he was a heel like liked him.
    Yeah, he's cool. He's an original. I'm not too fond of the current guys, too gimicky, I know it's not real but they at least need to make it seem like it is!
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i did have my name but preferred anonymity==so I changed it to TENNE (I live in TEnnessee--and TUBBIE---well d'uh I had 102 pounds to lose---sounded like Teletubbie---a bit of a comedienne I guess

Too bad I only get one name change because by Christmas I aim to be TENNESKINNY!!!!!!